1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Granado Minis

Apr 19, 2013

1. Excuse the horrible nighttime fuzzy photo, but I got Jane yesterday too!
      [​IMG]

2. I think they go together well. :whee:

She is lovely @redmaiko. :love

3. I just saw your Flickr pictures, she looks great! Her fingers look so long :aeyepop: are her hands easy to remove for dressing? @redmaiko

@SteamWitch I looked back a page and saw you were asking about dolls that could be partners with Granado minis, but which size mini? I like the way my 48 looks with my raccoondoll.

I have tried to sell mine but looks like he's stuck with me. I think I want to give him a second chance with a new faceup, maybe I'll send him off for one instead of trying myself. He really does look good with my girls :hug:

4. @skyealloway Outside of being a little fiddly because of a tiny hook, I've had no issues with changing hands around. I like using the fists when I'm changing her shirts because of how long her fingers are.

5. Thanks @SteamWitch and @skyealloway ! The hands are fairly easy to switch. She has smaller S-hooks than my Dollshe Amanda, so only a tiny bit more fiddly (doable though!).

6. I have the 41cm boy. I think I'll wait for a while to buy any other mini unless there is a crowd funding for another of Granado's boys. I don't know how much of a hassle it was for them to do the original ones but now that they have a prototype for the body it's only the head that needs the special work.
      And now for something completely different.
      I tried the Serenade Rabbit head on him - Cool! He could use this in a masquerade or as part of the Curious Twilight Actors.
      [​IMG]Serenade Rabbit on Granado 41cm body by SteamWitch, on Flickr

7. I think she might just end up staying on my desk for the foreseeable future. Ironically, all the props I got for her thinking they'd be too small are all the correct size. Might need to make her a rug but I don't know if I should crochet it or find a cool pattern and make a quicky one. Decisions, decisions...

[​IMG]

8. I've had an epiphany. I shall model my Lucifer after Kevin Sorbo as Hercules.

:cool:

9. Took Kensett out to the sea today. We waited under the pier while it rained, then went for a walk.
      [​IMG]Kensett 1 beach by SteamWitch, on Flickr

10. [Deleted]

#494 SeventhShadow, Sep 29, 2020
      Last edited: Aug 15, 2023
    11. I keep looking at the Adagio body hoping that Crocus will make an msd version. :love Probably not likely, but I have several floating heads in need of bodies and Dollshe's wait times aren't worth it.:|

12. I found a ferret chair/toy at Chewy that fits Kensett just right. You have to put stuffing the bottom because it's set up as a hidey hole for critters. It is well built and soft.
      [​IMG]new chair by SteamWitch, on Flickr

13. woops wrong thread?

#498 Chriandra, Aug 12, 2021
      Last edited: Aug 12, 2021
    14. Hopefully bringing this thread back to life? Granado's latest teaser includes a 49 Ascent body, and I am hopeful!! I need at least two bodies for floating heads, so I am really looking forward to more info/size chart!
      I really like the thigh joints compared to the other bodies (if it is like the tiny version).

#499 redmaiko, Jan 17, 2023
      Last edited: Jan 17, 2023
    15. I am also so stoked for the teaser image!! I really want granado to make 40-60cm bodies available the same way their other ones are :...(