Granado Minis

Apr 19, 2013

1. Excuse the horrible nighttime fuzzy photo, but I got Jane yesterday too!
      [​IMG]

2. I think they go together well. :whee:

She is lovely @redmaiko. :love

3. I just saw your Flickr pictures, she looks great! Her fingers look so long :aeyepop: are her hands easy to remove for dressing? @redmaiko

@SteamWitch I looked back a page and saw you were asking about dolls that could be partners with Granado minis, but which size mini? I like the way my 48 looks with my raccoondoll.

I have tried to sell mine but looks like he's stuck with me. I think I want to give him a second chance with a new faceup, maybe I'll send him off for one instead of trying myself. He really does look good with my girls :hug:

4. @skyealloway Outside of being a little fiddly because of a tiny hook, I've had no issues with changing hands around. I like using the fists when I'm changing her shirts because of how long her fingers are.

5. Thanks @SteamWitch and @skyealloway ! The hands are fairly easy to switch. She has smaller S-hooks than my Dollshe Amanda, so only a tiny bit more fiddly (doable though!).

6. I have the 41cm boy. I think I'll wait for a while to buy any other mini unless there is a crowd funding for another of Granado's boys. I don't know how much of a hassle it was for them to do the original ones but now that they have a prototype for the body it's only the head that needs the special work.
      And now for something completely different.
      I tried the Serenade Rabbit head on him - Cool! He could use this in a masquerade or as part of the Curious Twilight Actors.
      [​IMG]Serenade Rabbit on Granado 41cm body by SteamWitch, on Flickr

7. I think she might just end up staying on my desk for the foreseeable future. Ironically, all the props I got for her thinking they'd be too small are all the correct size. Might need to make her a rug but I don't know if I should crochet it or find a cool pattern and make a quicky one. Decisions, decisions...

[​IMG]

8. I've had an epiphany. I shall model my Lucifer after Kevin Sorbo as Hercules.

:cool:

9. Took Kensett out to the sea today. We waited under the pier while it rained, then went for a walk.
      [​IMG]Kensett 1 beach by SteamWitch, on Flickr