1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Granado Minis

Apr 19, 2013

1. Oh man, I really want that body. D: Still debating if I want the head, but the body....looks like my search for another mini body that's as good as Fairyland is over!! :D

2. Oooh, I love Terra in the suntan skin!

3. All pictures are amazing! Crocus did a good job. I think Terra will be my family member!

4. :drool If he's still available once I get the money together for him, I will sooo be getting Terra's limited addition version - that sunshine skin is gorgeous on him! And the face-up he comes with would fit right in with my other Granado boys. Pure win~ <3

5. I keep thinking..."I need a cabin boy.." :D

and then I bop myself on the head and say "no, I need an electrician!" (Dining room light switches have died, and I have fuses so no fixing it myself) Gah.

6. Terraaaaaaa:aheartbea:D He's SUPER cute!

Oh That's a pity. May I know why? Do you have any new plans?

7. I like this little man. He's like a 60cm tall doll, a teenager. lol
      it's bad to know they will not make a MSD size girl in this year.

8. Considering how long they worked on Terra, I am not surprised they have plans for a girl just now. A lot of work goes into making them, especially when it is a small company with one sculptor.

9. you are right. a doll body must take a lot of time more than a head. Especially their dolls are very stable, I can see they put a lot time on the development.

10. Terra is darling. What a great teenaged body! Are there measurements? Just wondering how tall he is.

11. With head : 46cm
      Without head : 40cm
      You can see the measurements at the bottom of mini body's page. :-)
      http://doll-granado.com/bmini_body

From now on, I cannot disclose any future release information, thank you. :-)

12. Dang it! Ugh...Something about Terra made it too hard for me to resist; what a sucker I am. I so wanted to limit my crew to SDs but noooo...little Terra came along. :doh And Granado sunshine skin is soooo addicting. But now I'm really looking forward to getting my little Terra ruffian waif, menace home so that he can taunt my big boys. And I really like this body, not too grown up and it fits his face. And if it's anything like the big bodies then triple stars! I'm also really glad that Granado included pictures of him along his SD bro. That really helped me conceptualize. Now I hope it will be easy enough to find clothes and shoes for him. Charting new territory in mini land...arghhh

Sorry Xavier, sorry Davon, sorry Charles, sorry Gitana....little Terra just won :...( but you guys are still on my list....

13. Congrats mdonline03!
      Terra's just cute, really hard to resist! :chocoheart Did you order the face-up?

14. Risou - Thanks! I did get the face-up. It's really pretty and I've heard such great things about Granado face-ups...I did debate about it because it makes him look more mature. And I want him to clearly look like a kid and not just because he is small, when he's with my SDs. I almost got the Terra basic because I really like the innocent looking face-up option. But in the end I think the dark version they have for the little pirate will suit my character better. He's a sort of streetwise kid that has had too much experience for his years, so it will be perfect. I still can't believe I'm getting such a "tiny" doll. Hahaha

15. He's a lovely sculpt. : D Though it made me lol that on the selling page it says 'salary' instead of 'price'. Feel free to pay me $400 for the pleasure of having your doll. Hehehe.

16. Terra is yelling at me to bring him home. Sadly, he has to wait until I get some of that green stuff....at least there is a basic version so I won't have to miss out on the cutie.

Congrats to any who ordered him or are planning to.

17. Congrats!:aheartbea
      Granado dolls are just amazing and they release frequently. It is hard to catch up with them.
      But they release a lot of basic dolls so you can save up for them. :)

Oh yah Granado staffs are so lovely! :lol:

18. Hahaha...I know right. I do love this bit of creativity about Granado. Makes me feel like I'm an employer and more invested in the models..."I'm helping to fight unemployment rates right!"...instead of being stripped of every dollar I have. :lol:

Yufe - Thanks:) I couldn't resist him. Every time I see his little face, I smile and when that happens I know I'm sunk with a doll. I think Crocus needs to have a nice long vacation so we can give our wallets a rest. Lol. I know mine needs one...hahaha.

19. I will order my Terra very soon!
      The new event is very exciting, I can't wait to order mine ^^

20. Thanks, Ikaru! I knew they had to be somewhere in plain sight, and I just didn't see them. :lol: