1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Granado Minis

Apr 19, 2013

1. Yeah! I hope to see more people getting this little guy. He's so sweet. But it will be interesting to see what he can wear. His measurements look like they are bigger than most mini's.

2. Nooo, I was going to hold off getting Terra, but the free makeup event makes it so tempting. T_T

3. Does anyone know what New Normal matches? I was hoping it'd match Volks but I'm guessing it won't. If it matches Unoa that'd be great too, I need a body for my Sist boy.

And did normal yellow match Volks? I know they've stopped doing it, I'm just wondering if they allow VIPs to order this body in normal yellow as I need it if it matches Volks for my Schulze head. I actually like it better than the SDC body I was planning on getting him :sweat

4. Ikaru posted some Volks resin matches pictures here (#51) .
      Rosslyn posted Yukinojo head in NS on Granado Yellow NS 64 cm "old" body also. (#43)
      They looks match perfectly. ^.^

5. New Normal is a lot like Iplehouse normal, or Angel of Dream Normal Pink...those are the ones I have tried myself. Is Volks always "one color"? Perhaps a little blushing could match the pieces?

6. The event is temping! :chocoheart
      I heard so many people said their default face up is beautiful. But it needs more time to produce. temping...temping...

7. I love the free face-up event! I missed the last one. I'm so curious to see one of the defaults in person. But I'll have a while to wait...:|

8. Is there an European dealer for Granado Dolls??

9. Can't wait to see your Terra here, hope Granado will ship him to you soon! :chocoheart

As I remember, Granado do not have any dealers... :sweat

10. I love the free face-up event. Hehe I hate to do face-up by myself. Did anyone order Terra (or other dolls;)) already?

11. I'm not tempted much by the face-up event honestly. A doll isn't truely mine until I do thier face-up. I'm just sitting waiting for the funds before I get Terra. Hope it happens soon!

12. Hahaha! I do love how Granado always manages to throw plans awry with their new releases. :whee: Terra is very much worth it though! He'll be the next Granado boy I pick up, too.
      Congratulations, mdonline03!

*pfffffft* What a lovely way to look at it.... I wonder if such thinking will help my wallet feel better about itself. :lol:

Yep, old normal is an almost perfect match for volks and VIPs can still order it! I already have, in fact. ^.^ Just shoot Granado an email before you place your order and let them know what you'd like.

Geh.... Lots of blushing, maybe. They are really very different colours. >.< An airbrush-blushing (where you completely recolour the head) would probably be an easier way to go about it.

13. Ah, I'm not a VIP unfortunately. I had plans to order New Yellow bodies in the bigger sizes this year, but then they discontinued it. :( A shame really, but I'll figure something out. If worse comes to worse I'll just have to find an SDC body for him! Which was my original plan.

Thanks for the help everyone!

14. Maybe you can ask them on their website or email? They have great customer service. They may give you a special offer. :chocoheart

15. Aw, too bad, Rinoa... Perhaps there will be an opportunity to join a GO or split with someone who is a VIP. Good luck! Granado bodies really are great, and worth the effort. ^^

16. Risou - Thanks!...I hope he ships soon too, I absolutely adore him; but then again I don't.:| Finding something that will fit this little brat is HARD. I'm combing the commission services on the Marketplace (to no avail), as well as looking at the Souldoll Vito/ Iple JID threads to see what fits their larger MSDs. Probably the closest things that will fit Terra and not be too small or distractingly large, look like they will be JID clothes from Iple. It would be fine if that was his style. :( I mean the good thing is that I "can" sew so he won't be a nudie-tudie; but just basic stuff. It might be a blessing of sorts to get me to brush up on my skills. But sewing for SD was hard enough...This little kid may be wearing a sock dress for a while. LOL

Kirika - Drat Granado! Yeah! I hope you get him soon. He needs to be adopted by your hoard. I want to see others get this little guy.

I totally agree about little Terra being worth the jump and the wallet dip. Something about him is quite special (well all Granado's are really). But I think there is an extra bit of magic about him. Something stubborn but soft and mature but believably childlike. And I think the body is believable for the 11-13 age range. Plus he's in sunshine! Gaaaaa.

17. Does anyone know what type of hybrid I can do with this guy?

I don't want the body because it's a lot like Souldoll and JIDs when it comes to clothes, and I am massively turned off to any body that I can't just buy clothes for anywhere. I love how tall he is but I don't want another odd-sized body. :(

But I did a faceup mock up on Terra and I've FALLEN IN LOVE. He's exactly what I want: a manly doll with a square-ish jaw that I can put stubble and freckles on and make him NOT LOOK LIKE HE'S 13.

Which is interesting since the sculpt is for a young guy and the face up and clothes they have him in make him super adorable, but I guess that's the beauty of this sculpt is that he has a million possibilities.

[​IMG]

18. I guess we won't know what else he will fit until he ships..but if you want to have it easy to buy clothes, you might start with the body you want and measure the neck, and check on the website to see if the head will fit. Your problem with be maybe having him look "small" unless you go with a Delf or a Fantasy Doll body; I know Aod WS and NP matches Granado resin pretty well also..those are all 60 cm guys and can hold smaller heads without looking too pinheady; especially Fantasy Doll.

19. Thanks for the resin match advice! I actually like smaller heads because of the proportions are more human-like, so I think it'd work.

20. This is my first mini and I know what you mean about the odd size. I have literally been clothes shopping everyday trying to find something that will at least fit. Totally frustrating! The biggest things I run into are the chest and shoulders being too big and so it doesn't fit the clothing. It's a shame because I really like this bigger size for a youth sibling type. It's a shame Granado doesn't have a a clothing set available for him. Cause I can see how finding clothes for him is a deterrent. But I think Lati Blue line clothes (looking at measurements on the website) will fit him but there's not much selection there.

Good luck in finding the right body for your boy!