1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Granado Minis

Apr 19, 2013

1. Hmmmmm..... Is his size really that odd? I know exactly nothing about minis - I'll have to try and find a company that has an 'average' sized mini so I can compare them, I guess. I'm still scraping together the money for my own Terra, so I may as well spend some time trying to work out what I'll be dressing him in, as well. ^.^"

Oh, wow! It's hard to believe how mature you've made him look! How awesome is that? And that is exactly what I love about Granado as a whole - all of their dolls are so amazingly versatile. A dozen different people can have the same head type, and it'll turn out a dozen completely different ways. Sometimes it's hard to even tell they're actually the same sculpt! :lol:

2. I just ordered a normal Terra. ha!
      I don't think his size is odd but his feet and neck may bigger than a normal MSD.

3. Measurements----- Souldoll NL ----- Granado ----- MNF
      neck -----7.7cm ----- 9cm ----- 7.0cm
      height ----- 47cm ------ 46cm ----- 42cm
      chest ----- 19cm ------ 20.5cm ----- 17cm
      waist -----15.3cm ------ 15.8cm ----- 14cm
      hips ----- 20.8cm ------ 20cm ----- 18.5cm
      feet ----- 6cm ------ 6.2cm ----- 5.5cm

Woah, he's even bigger than my Souldoll MSD, which was huge and impossible to fit, and is actually somewhat between JID and Souldoll MSD size, I guess? I wonder about shoes too. This is definitely why I need to hybrid, though I do LOVE that he has a hipjoint!

Edit: is it just me or does it look like his head doesn't completely fit on his neck? I love the wide neck, but the head might fit on smaller bodies because of this, though I'm not one to mind a gap between his head and his neck. I can fix that.

4. @ Kirika/Prompto - Well I think that his size is only odd in that I haven't been able to find a lot of ready made clothes available for him. My sewing skills can crank out some very simple stuff but for this little guy I have something else in mind besides lopsided sweatshirts.:doh
      Otherwise I really like the proportions.

Prompto - Yeah! congrats on getting Terra!

Knightjeran - No I don't think it's just you, it does looks like the head doesn't fit all the way either but I can live with that too.;) He was just too yummy to pass on. What body were you looking at?

5. mdonline I suspect his head is like some other heads I have, where they are sitting on top of the curved top of the neck--it gives them a lot more mobility. (Gneiss and my Immortality of Soul guy are both like that).
      And yes, I ordered a Terra--there was a miracle and I got paid and I decided I needed a second midshipman *_*
      And...free makeup. :D

6. Yeah! Another Terra and I think he'll be perfect midshipman! He has the right face and body for a maritime youth in the 1700s. And I have an IOS boy too and do love the added mobility he has. It allows him to be extra moody which is what I am hoping for my little Sam.:)

7. Now we just have to be patient again. ;)

8. I love that body of his (and the fact that Granado bodies are amazing posers) so it looks like I'm in for some fun clothes-hunting times ahead. XD At least his measurements aren't too far off the Souldoll ones, so I guess I'll start there... Heh. Looks like Terra's gonna be a trouble-maker right from the start~

*squee* Congratulations! You're getting the free face-up, then? I'm still hoping that I can get together my money in time to join their current event - I love Terra's default make-up, and would really love to get it for free. ^^

And I'm surprised that his neck seems to be so much bigger than other minis' out there, when it looks so proportionate in his photos... Huh.

Heh. I dunno.... I bet he could pull off lopsided sweatshirts with quite a flair. :3

Congratulations to you, too! I be jealous of all these incoming Terras~ Does this meant that in a couple of months I get to squee over photos of a snarky Terra sandwiched between the yummy Coppersmith/Davon crew combo you've already got going?? .... I demand a picture of him trying on the good Captain's hat... :whee:

9. Kirika, first he will need his own hat! And uniform..and the other midshipman is of course a different size entirely, so it's not like I can just make two at once. I think Terra (aka Jack Barnett) is going to be the "problem child", as in "Who organized the pig races on deck during the afternoon watch?"

10. LOL...awesome visual. Problem child indeed. Thank you for my morning chuckle. I can't wait for this little trouble maker!!!

11. congrats everyone we ordered Terra! I'm planning to order him before the event too. The free face up is very attractive. :chocoheart

I love the Problem child idea. :lol:

12. Thank you Risou--he just looks like he is full of mischief :D

13. Heheh... Causing trouble right off the bat for you, huh? The poor Captain isn't going to be the only one with his hands full, I see. Looks like he'll fit right in!
      (And he still needs to try on Davon's hat - just 'cause it'll be oversized and look cuuuuute~ :chibi Plus, that hat is just cool.)

Good luck! I'm looking forward to seeing all these little Terras running about the place. ^^

14. huh, today I saw they release a new Fayette's picture on Facebook, I may change my mind to order Fayette... :doh
      Each their dolls are so unique. I just can't choose which one is the best.

15. Congrats on all the Terra orders!

fishcake, you're killing me with your story teasers. :)

16. Alewife it's all teaser, no story..it's just to prod me to keep making stuff :D

17. Very handsome young man!

18. This thread go very quiet. I am still planning on getting a Terra at some point. I actually want to get the upcoming IOS50 boy (The grinning one) to be his friend/boyfriend. I've been juggling dolly plans trying to work everything out so I have not ordered yet.

19. I think it will liven up once he ships, but I suspect we may have to wait until after Dollism. I'm ok with that; I have to get all the rest of the clothes and shoes for him, so he won't have to sit around with nothing!

20. I've decided to get a mini body sometime in the future, and was wondering if anyone's dolls have shipped yet. @A@ I'm really excited to see owner pics!