1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Granado Minis

Apr 19, 2013

1. Not as far as I know--I think there is a Granado waiting room though if you want to go see what is shipping!

2. Here are some competition pics of someone who entered a Terra in the Granado photo contest. I haven't seen this little guy on DOA so not sure where he is lurking but he is gorgeous. I can't wait to get my little hands on mine and see what I can do - although I know I'm nowhere near as creative.

3. Beautiful! I want him so bad but I've bought two dolls already this year and the big boys might pick on him.

4. Thanks for sharing, mdonline03!

Lol yeah I think Terra's default faceup for the sunshine version wasn't as...stunning like the doll entered into the competition! >_<

I initially thought he was going to me 46-47cm but when I saw the height posted on Granado, I had to change my plans to get him. He'll be way shorter than all my other mature minis.

EDIT:
      Can someone clear this up for me?

I'm getting conflicting heights for Terra! I read 42cm somewhere then 46cm somewhere else. *_*
      I'm really confused now, which is it?

5. I'm not sure, but do you suppose one measurement includes the head while the other doesn't?

6. Hummm...like vermont chick says; I've always thought little Terra is 46cm with the head. I just looked at the mini b. and on the website it says he's 40cm without the head. I haven't seen any other measurements besides those. Granado is pretty darned awesome so if you post on their Q/A board for confirmation they would probably answer you. :)

Granado Website Mini Body Link

7. While we're at it, I'm confused about the ordering process. I haven't ordered from Granado before but am seriously considering Terra. The site says the next mini body sale is Aug. 1-3. Are those dates for people who want to buy a body only, without a head? Does that mean that outside those dates you can only order a head? Or can you order a full doll anytime? I could post the question on the Q&A board, but I figure someone here will know. Thanks in advance!

8. Those are the dates if you just want a body, no head--and remember they are a day ahead of us, so check the time stamp on the Granado front page when you are ordering or about to order. Outside of those dates you can order a rolling head or a full doll, but not a lone body.

9. Thanks Fishcake. Now, if only I had some spare change handy...

10. ROFL you are like me, poking around under the couch....I'm just anxious for my Terra to ship, so I am telling myself I don't need anything right now! It's not easy to ignore new Granado stuff, though.

11. I've reached the point where I have to sell a doll before I can buy a doll. Is it any wonder my dolls look shell-shocked when they see me coming? "Who will it be this time?" "Not me!" "Sell him, not me!" If I'm going to buy this little guy, I'll need to be ruthless.

12. Yeah, I keep fingering some of my older Delfs that haven't gotten much love for a couple of years...at the same time, they have survived a lot of weed-throughs and I am still fond of them! I told myself Terra was slim enough to sit on someone's lap in the doll closet ;)

13. Haha...there is a photo story in there somewhere about the terror dolls must go through when we start giving them "that glance..." Kinda like when your pet knows he's on his was to the vet/bath...tail gets tucked, eyes get big and innocent.

14. Dolls already hide under the bed ;)

15. ROFLMAO! I really couldn't do that photo story: it would be too traumatic for the dolls involved!

fishcake, I already have several lap-sitters. And I have been known to pile as many as 7 small dolls on one big comfy chair. You do what you've gotta do.

16. Hahaha...well if we humans have our scary stories about ghosts, axe murders, and dolls creeping out of closets and under beds; they need some too...LOL "oh no my owner is gonna sell me:o"...I mean that really would be horrible. I even feel guilty contemplating who would have to go if it ever became a desperate situation.

And see...I could use a big chair or something where my guys could chill. I don't know where little Terra is going to hang out. I get the feeling he is not going to like lap sitting on one of my boys. :?

17. The only male lap-sitter I have is a LittleFee and he's sitting on a girl's lap. A Terra-sized boy sitting on a guy's lap gets a little icky, if you know what I mean.

18. I have plenty of girls for Terra to sit on, but three of them are vampires, one is a scorpion, one is a dragon, and the other is a harpy. He'll need my scale bottle of Jack Daniels as a companion, I think.

19. Exactly...and part of the space problem is that I have only male dolls:o (although I do have a girl on the way too, finally). When he gets here we'll see what he says...I have a feeling he'll make me clear off a shelf just for him and my new girl will be the lap sitter...lol.

LOL...now THAT's a harem! But I have a feeling this feisty little guy will hold his own.

20. Just got my shipping notice for Terra...he should be here by next week. Yippee:fangirl: