1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Granado Tiny Doll Discussion II

Feb 27, 2022

1. Hi!!! Thank you so much for your reply! I know it's been a minute but just wanted to let you (and everyone here) that I reached out to Clear Lan and she was familiar with Granado mature minis and added a couple to the size listings! So hopefully they'll get some more orders and we'll get more clothes that fit our boys!!

I assume if you reach out with a different body type, then they will also add them to the list of sizes.

Clear lan | dresses for doll | Momoko clothes | Nippon Misaki clothes| Blythe clothes| Lati-Yellow clothes| doll clothes | clearlan

2. I made a pumpkin patch for my 15cm guys. I added the forest diorama I made years ago it is just the right size for them.
      [​IMG]Boys by SteamWitch, on Flickr

3. Hi hi! I'm thinking of getting the Granado 17Evolve male body to go with this adorable rose head. Can anyone who has the 17Evolve body tell me if they like it? Does it pose well, or will I need to wire the body? Any photos of your cute tiny men would be happily appreciated as well :D

4. The 17Evolve body is lovely! I am not home right now but I think you will be pleased with the posing. I will play with it this afternoon. Unfortunately or fortunately they sent me the 30cm Noah head which is gorgeous but way too large for the 17cm body! They will be sending me the correct head and allowed me to keep the larger head as a gift! Now I need to order another body for him!

5. Oh, that was so lovely of them to let you keep the 30cm head as well! Although it does make you want to spend to get a new body that fits him, LOL :D

I'm glad to hear they pose well. I have a DC Ada who is tiny and amazingly cute and... doesn't pose well at all. And I also have no idea how to restring her properly. Oof. I was worried other teeny tiny dolls would also be very difficult to pose/work with, but I'm relieved to hear its not the case!

6. @Mysticice26 The 17Evolve body is wonderful! It holds any pose I put him in! Sorry, just one picture!
      [​IMG]

7. Black Friday sale:

I just ordered Gabriel (no faceup) on the 32 Adagio 2 body with a package of hands + ballet feet. Windswept.

I had my 20% refunded within a few hours even though it was night time there.

:dance

Edit: windfresh

#248 petiteballerine, Nov 24, 2023
      Last edited: Nov 25, 2023
    8. Is anyone eying the merman? He looks like a small size to me & I'm hoping it's tiny.

So far, I've only seen previews on Instagram.

9. I am also watching the previews on Instagram. I am interested if he is small!

10. The head in hand with fin ears looks like the 1/6 boy. I think we will be happy about it. :love

11. He's definitely 1/6, Crocus has mentioned that a few times on Weibo. I don't know if I'll actually get him, but GOSH he's pretty... I love the transparent tail and the scale details on the shoulders.

12. I am very interested too!!! especially since he's a 1/6!

13. The latest tease on Insta is a hot view of the mer's human tushy.
      It's a very nice view.

:abambi:

14. I bought Gabriel on the 32 Adagio body in November. Can anyone give me an approx wait time for the tinies?
      It's only about 2 1/2 months so far.

:chocoberry

15. Anywhere between 3 to 5 months.

16. Usually it's around 3 months to the day for me. I don't know if that's slowed down recently, but that's been my experience.

The merman is up! Along with a new human body and NEW HANDS on the new system!! I REALLY want those hands.....

17. Just ordered my first Granado tiny. Have been tempted several times and finally couldn't resist the merman!

Edit: Also, the QnA board is just the little chat box at the bottom of their site, right? I've just used it to ask for my 10% discount after purchase. Wondering how long it typically takes for them to process it.

18. They are usually quick about the refund!