1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Granado Tiny Doll Discussion II

Feb 27, 2022

1. Oh my gosh I’m so excited, and happy to see that people are receiving their tinies. I got my shipping notification and now I’m just waiting for Lucifer to arrive. The only downside to these guys is the lack of clothes/wigs etc. Mature tiny problems lol. :D

2. Thank you so much. I figured I would just buy a cheap pair until he arrives and I decide exactly what colour eyes I need :) Good to know that 6mm are ok.

3. My Lucifer Evolve is in the country! Yippee! Can't wait to check out this new body.

4. [​IMG]
      I used 3mm seed beads and did some careful sizing to make sure they were close to the same. Man this was difficult and getting them into his head and faced the same way was even harder. Taking a clear photo of his tiny blank head was impossible so 384 helped me out. Now I have to remove his eyes and do his faceup :...(:frownyblush: I think I may try Robert's microscope for this operation.

5. The body looks great but ( stupid question alert) why does it have a sticky out bit on the neck? I thought they were hooks to attach the head ? ( I’ve ordered the same body and a Lucent head so I’m asking so I don’t panic when he arrives lol )

6. He comes with both the post for a Obistu type head and a regular s-hook.

7. Ohhh thank you. I didn’t even know there were different connections for different heads. Is Obistu connected in some way to Granado?

8. Obitsu is a Japanese toy company. They are in no way related to Granado. Obitsu makes a popular customizable 12" fashion doll line, and also bodies and heads for popular BJD-like larger vinyl dolls, some of which have been grandfathered into DoA. (:

9. Yay for unannounced arrivals! It's always fun when that happens...

And yes, Enzyme is right! No official connection, but they're popular enough that Granado made the bodies compatible with the Obitsu heads. And accordingly probably also a lot of heads that were made for Obitsu bodies, of which there are tons and tons--Parabox basically just makes their own heads for Obitsu bodies! (They have a few original bodies themselves now, but the bulk of their offerings are meant to go Obitsu bodies.)

10. Oh my gooosh I literally cannot wait! Mine landed in the US a couple of days ago and tracking hasn’t updated since. Maybe it will show up unannounced. That. Body. :D

11. Thank you

12. Thank you that’s very interesting. I haven’t looked at any Obitsu dolls. I’ll take a look out of curiosity I think.

13. I got both the open and sealed eyes heads with the Lucent ascent package. The sesled eyes head does not have a headcap so he also needs the Obitsu style connector.

14. I learn something new every time I’m here ☺️

15. for the tiny guy, can he wear obitsu clothing? I am not familiar with obitsu doll but if they are same size as tiny will the obitsu clothes fit. TIA

16. The 15cm body can't wear any Obitsu clothes! Obitsu doesn't make a body in that scale, theirs are all 1/6+. (They do have like, 11cm dolls and so on but it's more childish rather than scaled down versions of the bigger dolls.)

17. Thank you Idoru, If I decided to buy the tiny Granado doll where should I look for clothing?

18. That I can't tell you! I could tell you for the bigger guys, but I didn't get one of the 15cm boys... I think there's 1/12 action figure clothes, I might start there? Other than that, your guess is probably as good as mine!