1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Granado Tiny Doll Discussion II

Feb 27, 2022

1. I don't have one of the 15cm Granado dolls, but I personally would start by looking for clothing that fits the 1/12 Azone Picco Neemo doll. (Not Pure Neemo, but Picco Neemo.) I know they make male Picco Neemos and clothing for them. There are also the Phicen dolls at that size, but I don't know anything about them!

2. Thank you for the quick reply, also I guess wig will be another thing that is hard to find.

3. It's going to be interesting to see how the ability to scale down a body digitally and get a 3D print to create a cast is going to change the market. Very exciting times.

4. I got to open my Lucent on the Evolve body yesterday! I was on a trip last week and he arrived while I was away. The body has great posability, but the head is a bit small proportionally. The Lucifer head is a bit bigger.

5. Got mine as well and I LOVE THIS BODY! It "pairs" beautifully with the Ascent for my two main "boys". They are properly bodied at last! The other little guys are "homed" with characters as well, but Stephen and Wesley have been elusive. Soooo happy. (Snoopy dance)

6. Congrats you two! And it's nice to hear that it sounds like shipping has been picking up! Hope it stays that way... Selfishly, because I want my Bonnie asap. ;)

7. My Bonnie is here! With no shipping notice...! Just one pic for this thread, but I did post more in her box opening.

[​IMG]

8. I just got a shipping notice for my Lucent!!

9. Did anyone see this new teaser for the 15 Adagio Male Body? I'm so intrigued by the wings!

[​IMG]

10. I did see that! I'm super curious about them as well. I just wish they would release another open eye sculpt in that size.

11. The wings are so pretty, I'm really tempted by a tiny fairy man now! I was able to resist the last one, but... Wings?! How can I say no to wings...

Congrats @Blubell! I just got a shipping notice too... For the doll I got last week, ahaha. I hope your Lucent arrives quickly and safely!

12. Tracking is estimating 14th September so that’s exciting!!

13. The new 15Adiago is up on Granado's site! The fairy wings don't seem to be available for sale though.

14. Yeah, I'm disappointed that the wings aren't available... However, it seems like they might sell the body with wings if you contact them privately? That's what they said in their reply to my question about the body on the news thread.

15. He’s here!!!! He’s gorgeous!!! Please someone tell me how to position the eyes better though. And I need a different wig as this one is too big but it’ll do for now. He poses so well. I’m honestly so happy with him (he’s my first). The face up is beautiful.

[​IMG]A8DC2BDB-887F-43ED-9320-510FD46C1784 by Katarzyna Antosiewicz, on Flickr

16. I'm also curious about the wings, a tiny fairy man would be fun! :XD:

17. Congratulations on your new boy, he is gorgeous indeed! I don't own a Granado tiny (or any Granado dolls, for that matter) but I do own a single mature tiny BJD, so I know it is hard to position their eyes in such a tiny space. I would recommend using hobby tweezers, if you can't fit your fingers well enough in the head cap to position them; I am a short-*ss person myself, so my tiny little-child-skeleton fingers fit in my (possibly larger Myou tiny's) head cap well enough, I just have super shaky hands, making it an ordeal to do much at tiny or delicate sized scales, let alone inside a tiny doll's head (one of the many reasons I prefer face plates systems, instead of full heads). I don't use the tweezers for the eye positioning myself (although I probably should get a set myself), but I know a lot of people in the 1:6 scale action figure hobby use them for tying shoelaces, buttoning up shirts (w/actual functional buttonholes!), and many other miniature customizations that would require tiny steady hands/fingers.

If you're asking about how to position them, so that he doesn't appear to be surprised, then just position the eye so that the top eyelid is covering a tiny bit of the iris to your liking. The more the more eyelid covering the iris, the sleepier/bedroom eyed he'll look, the less iris coverage the more he'll look angry/insane/drunk/surprised/high (Lol!). Hope that helps! (:

18. Thank you so much. I will definitely get some tweezers. My fingers are just too big to fit there comfortably. I can’t get over how good he looks.

19. Can anyone who has a 32 evolve body recommend any clothes please? I ordered some cheap ( very cheap) clothes just so he wouldn’t be naked and apart from the quality being terrible, the trousers don’t actually fit him. The top is ok if a little too short in the sleeves. What size should I be looking for ? I haven’t seen any for the 30-38 size. They all seem to be 26-30 and then 38-45. Would it work to get the 38-45 and then try and make them smaller ? I suspect the 26-30 is all going to be too short isn’t it ? Maybe I just need to make them instead.

Also wigs. Where can I find nice wigs in size 3-4? The one I got is a bit too large and keeps sliding around.

20. I've been ordering 1/6 figure clothing - it's a little hit or miss, he's too tall for some stuff, and I got him a robe that's really too bulky for him - but most of it fits. I was recommended several websites, but also I've bought from ebay and etsy. shoes have been the hardest for me. I have a pair of boots, and some sandals that came with the robe outfit, but my favorite were the crocs lol I wish I bought more than one pair.

My eye suggestion is to put them on eye putty and use it to place them. I made a longish piece, wrapped the eyes in their putty, stuck them to the long piece, placed them, pulled the long part off and pressed the putty down so the eye stayed. It worked for me. I had to paint some glass beads for eyes lol. I had no idea where to even begin buying them. I can't answer the wig question, I glued hair on mine because that's how I roll.

EDIT: I never shared mine since I only ever take quick phone shots now, but here he is more or less done.

[​IMG]Granado 32 evolve by Vampire Angel13, on Flickr

#160 VampireAngel13, Sep 16, 2022
      Last edited: Sep 17, 2022