1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Great feedback for Meredith!

Jun 20, 2006

1. I bought a Chiwoo head from Meredith-it was a great transaction! She shipped out quickly and the head arrived as described. Thank you!

2. I purchased a cute Dim Marianne from Meredith and everything went perfect. Fast shipper and very willing to work with me. i highly recommend her.

3. Bought a head from Meredith and she was very pleasant to deal with and sent the head out immediately. Fantastic service ^^

4. Meredith sold me a wonderful 3 piece outfit and it was packed well, shipped fast and reasonably and I am looking forward to dressing my guy in this awesome set.

5. Meredith sold Soom Rex to me. Fantastic person to deal with she's a star thanksyou so much. Rex is a beautiful boy and in perfect condition xx

6. Meredith sold a Narae Butterfly to me! It was a great and very smooth transaction :fangirl: she kept in contact, all the way through, sent the doll very quickly and I can only recommend buying from her!

Thank you so much for selling me this beautiful doll :aheartbea

7. :pcupcakeI bought a gorgeous Belita head from Meredith. She was great to deal with, very helpful and understanding and I would recommend her to anyone:bcupcake

8. I purchased a Lati Blue Rei from Meredith- her communication was excellent, and she shipped him out super fast! Rei was in perfect condition on arrival, I couldn't be happier, thank you Meredith :D !

9. I purchased a Dollndoll heart body and a Leeke Chouette head from Meredith - she was very helpful and a pleasure to deal with! My package was shipped lightning fast and arrived very carefully packed. Thank you very much!

10. I purchased a Crobi head from Meredith - was a pleasure to deal with all round and the transaction went very smoothly. Was shipped practically immediately and was excellent packed, so arrived safely in great condition. Many thanks!

11. Bought a head from Meredith. I'm happy with transaction, everything was great. She hold the head for me when the forum pm system got problems and shipped out fast. Thanks again!

12. I traded my Chrom FL head for her Yeon ho head, shipped fast and was a pleasure to deal with

13. Bought a Latiblue Censya from Meredith; she kindly took some extra body pictures for me; shipped very promptly, well packed, just a great transaction.

14. Purchased a Limho Mono from Meredith. She held him for me, shipped him promptly, and kept in contact. Wonderful seller A++

15. I bought a head from Meredith, thanks so much! No problems!

16. Meredith sold me an AIL Alice head, it was just as described, with super fast shipping and great communication. Thanks Meredith.

17. Bought another two heads from her - DIM Enubi and Musedoll Ciel. Her faceups are beautiful and she is great to deal with. Despite the package going walkabout for a while, all ended well. i would recommend her to anyone.

18. Thank you all.. just trying to get the link for feedback without the search details in the url

19. A lovely perfect transaction with Meredith!!!!
      She purchased my Dim Rain head. Prompt payment, and she's very gentle and communicative.
      I hope to do other transactions with her ^___^

20. I sold a MiniFee head to Meredith and she was wonderful to work with. Payment was prompt and communication was fast and friendly. Couldn't ask for a better buyer! Highly recommend!

Thank you dear! :truffle