1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Grumpy Tiny?

Oct 11, 2007

1. I've never seen a grumpier tiny tiny than Sher's Juniper Snowpea :)

2. Sher, Juni's a Naripon Pansy, isn't she?

3. yes, she's a Pansy. :D

she really cracks me up. there are times when I'll dress her in something... and I'll literally laugh out loud at her. poor joonie. lol.

4. This is getting difficult! Joonie has me in fits of giggles with her pout. The time she rocked back and forth was the funniest! She can be so evil! I mean beautevil, if you know what I mean. *grin* :-)

Does anyone have a Pansy they want to rehome? She's pulling my strings the most at the moment. I do like the other grumpies, but I think the size of the Pons is what appeals. I love really tiny fat chubby grumpy tinies! What is wrong with me?

5. Lolly had a Pansy for a while that often looked EVEN PISSIER than Juniper. They were both purchased at the time time, and both delivered to my house so we could save on shipping. It was interesting how different they were even though they were ordered at the same time, direct from notdoll.

Sometimes joonie looks sad, or thoughtful; I do have some pics of her looking like that. Most of the time, though, she just looks angry. **rock and glare, rock and glare**

6. Sher you are a terrible enabler! I wonder, should I put a WTB notice up for a Pansy? No... must resist. Resistance is futile. Rock and glare! That was the one. That one with the pool really had me crying though! Your interaction with Joonie is what makes it.

There are far too many grumpy tines about! Now listen all you little grumps - BE QUIET, I'm trying to think... choose... erm... decide... avoid getting one!

Oh bother! I just thought of a name - Pfft! hehehe

7. well if you thought of a name, you're screwed. LOL.

8. There is also the new Luts Honey Delf, they /the girl looks grumpy/sad.

9. Honey Delfs are Yo size, I think she wants a teeny tiny to go with the rest of the Pink Palace.

Can't think of any doll pissier than Pons. Of course, you'll have to sleep with one eye open for the rest of your life......

10. That's what bothers me, Robin. I don't sleep well now!!! You knew she would be part of the Pink Palace Pals, then? Pfft! is a peerrrrrrfect name as it begins with P, don't you think? hehehehehe

Sherrrrrrr...... I keep looking at the Notdoll site. I must not look, must go to bed, must not... keep looking. Pfft! is calling me. I'm doomed!

Ooops! Another edit. The worst thing... I've been considering selling one of the other P pals! Now that really is desperate.

11. (insert sad looking pixie here) And who would that be?

12. If only it weren't so true. ^_^;;

13. You know, I very nearly bought a Pansy on eBay as my very first BJD but in the end I plumped for the lost and lonely looking HD 'Daisy' instead. That HD always looks far from happy to me although she now seems marginally less miserable with her redone face, has decided her name is Ismenia, and will actually wear a wig properly which is odd as before I redid her face she point blank refused to wear any of the bought wigs I have.

Oh lordy Sher, I was crying laughing at Juniper's swim story... sorry Juniper!
      I am so going to have to adopt one of these little charmers some day!

Valli, why fight it... you know it'll haunt you until you give in. Unfortunately even when you give in and it arrives it'll still haunt you with it's evil glare lol!!

14. Oh dear! I answered this thread and it isn't here. Wonder what happened? Anyway, Clochette, it was going to be Petal/Pury but I just couldn't part with that adorable little 'ooh' face. She and we would be heart broken.

PerlZenith and Sher, I know I know, but.... I'm still resisting. How on earth do you call a doll Pfft!? I can't even say it without spraying and giggling. I can just see her glaring at me and then turning her back as she hunts for the staple gun that throws staples at immense speed across the room! I'm hiding at a friends. She'd hunt me down in the house. LOL!

Blod, you know this is a long battle and I'm refusing to give in... at the moment. Perhaps my birthday will prompt a purchase and that's in December. Oh no! I've given myself permission now. I'm utterly doomed!

15. It's almost Halloween...I'm looking forward to seeing Juniper in costume this year again ;)

Valli, I don't think you can decide that you want a grumpy or a sweet Pon. They just turn out that way. My Me!Me! (Periwinkle) is horrid, but Ginger and Song are very sweet. I had a Daisy who moved away because Me!Me! tormented her....Carol

16. Carol you are probably right. I've just put a WTB ad in the Marketplace and hope that a little Pon will want to live with the Pink Palace Pals, but whether or not they want her to live with them is entirely another matter!!!

17. Will the P Pals being going through a Pon Preparation course? I do think it's important to learn those survival tactics...

And I think Pfft is a perfect name.

18. yay for grumpy dollies!
      I'm with Sher and I think you need a Pansy ;). they are really cute in person O.O. I was resisting them for a loong time and I adopted one for gift I'm working on and eeep I was love at first sight O.O. Now I want more, indeed I want them all. they are small but not too small so you can take her with you everytwhere ;) ehhee. And those little grumpy faces aaaaaah.
      You're going to love a pansy ^^.
      One more thing, I love the resin! it's a really lovely pink rose tone that it's simply perfect!.
      I will post some pics of my girls later ;) eheheh.

And have a look at this flickr group:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/549503@N22/

there aren't a lot of pictures yet but I hope we can have a lot of them there soon ;).
      come on pons lovers let's post some pics for Valli ^^

19. Valli, I've just spotted your WTB post on the MP, if you don't want to order through NDL's website, you could always email denverdoll.com and see if they could get one in for you (the only have Lucy, Yam etc. listed but state they will get any NDL doll not shown here.