1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Grumpy Tiny?

Oct 11, 2007

1. I had a chocolate baking set that used a light bulb. I just ate the chocolate though. It was white and I love white chocolate.

Teryl, she just has to arrive tomorrow morning. I've stayed in waiting and waiting.... eeek! I have her little room nearly ready for her. It's in a bread bin! Hope she likes it or I'm for the chop!

Mary-Lee I see the Kelly patterns will fit her then. Your Naripon is so cute. I'm having fun looking through my stash of goodies and finding things for her. No doubt she'll go through it all again and find other things to her liking.

2. Crossing my fingers for you, Valli. Take lots of pics of Pfft!!! :D :D

3. My Mom saved mine, and we still play with it (the next generation). Yes, fun with a light bulb! Brings back such good memories.

The easy bake oven was a Hallmark Christmas ornament from a few years ago. My dolls love it. The little cakes smell like baking too (they are scented)

Mary-Lee

4. I do not have to alter any of my Kelly patterns to get them to fit Naripon, so they will all be fine - even the crochet ones.

Mary-Lee :-)

5. Your little Pfft has to get home SOON! We are all waiting to hear how much you adore her!! (And worship her and buy things for her--she will hypnotize you so you think she is the only doll in the world.)
      Jenny

6. She's here. Go peek. http://good-times.webshots.com/album/561150575VNddHT

She arrived this morning. I have more things for her. Thanks for explaining about the patterns Mary-Lee. Jenny, you are so right! She's twisted me round her little finger. She doesn't always look grumpy, either. She didn't look at all well in a couple of shots. You'll see... She's also been out with me today, but I forgot my camera. oops! Thank you Teryl. You know she's really loved here.

7. Great pics!!! Poor sea sick baby. Wait until she feels better, than you will be in for it!

The 'Pons CHANGE. I swear it's true, my friends all say it too--they can be sweet and then grumpy and then REALLY grumpy--My Ennui sometimes looks like she wants to BITE me if I "disturb" her, so I go play with someone else.

They also put ideas into your head--you will be out somewhere and suddenly everything you see is JUST their size....must have that...no, I'll take two--oh, and one of those, and one of THOSE.....

I LOVE the little dresses--were they made of hankies?
      Jenny

8. I think you might be right Jenny. I've been resisting buying anything else, even though I've seen things.

I made all the dresses/outfits from tiny printed fabric and did the embroidery on my sewing machine. I used to make a lot of things for tinies, but just don't have the time these days. I love knitting for them too. She's getting a Halloween outfit, but it isn't ready yet.

9. :fangirl::D:aheartbea HURRAH!!!!!!!!

oh the dresses you made are WONDERFUL!!!!!

I don't think she looks pissy at ALL. not like other pons i've seen. she's SO SO SO CUTE!! eeeee!!!! your pics were just wonderful of her. HURRAH!!!

10. Aww thanks Sher. Tell Joonie it's all because of her that Pfft Pickle Puss is here. She's actually very sweet. Now I never thought I'd say that about a Naripon!

The colour of the resin is amazing. Such a delicate pale pink white. She's so sturdy, too. Her head is so tiny and very in keeping with her wee body. I love the chubbiness of her limbs. I've given her just a bit more blush since these photos. Won't get much time to take photos for a while, but she has a lot of other things to show off and she needs her little room decorated. It's rather bare at the moment.

11. it seems like she poses better than juniper, who is extremely stubborn and has just terribly twisty legs. little snot. lol.

isn't the resin great?? i thought the same thing when I saw juniper for the first time. then I thought "ow" cuz she bit me. :|

12. Valli... your pics are soooo precious... you really got ready for little Pfft, didn't you? All kinds of clothes, toys, etc. She is sooooo cuuuuute!!! Look forward to more pics of her! Yes, I think that she is definitely sweet, not grumpy at all!

13. She poses very well, though a little kicky. I pulled on her legs for a bit to loosen them. Don't think she liked that, but she did like standing all by her little self, especially in shoes. They give her more stability. She can't cross her arms like Juniper though. Is there a trick for that? She tilts her head down often, but when she looks up, she just melts my heart. The colour of her eyes is so intense. I don't think I've managed to really capture it yet, but will try.

I held off for nearly 2 years before getting a Naripon and I'm so pleased I've got her now.

Oops! we postsed at the same time Teryl. I really wanted a grumpy Naripon, but she just isn't. She's just a little tetchy when tired, but so sweet when she wakes up. Most babies are up and running about, but she just nestled down and went straight to sleep tonight. I think she was worn out from her long journey.

14. maybe that's just joonie. LOLLL... no, no trick, I just cross 'em and she glares away. she can't really look up and down like yours either, not that much. hm.

now she's mad for comparing her to another pon and i'll have to take pics to appease her. ROFL

15. Maybe little ~Garlic~ Pon should come to live at your house. Looks like he/she has some major grumpty 'tude???
      http://notdolllab.com/goods/images/20051124115447m.jpg

16. Sher, I'm amazed. No matter what I do, Pfft will not cross her arms. She delicately holds her hands crossed over her tummy button. It's just so cute! They all have a different personality and can't really be compared. Tell Juniper and maybe she will see that she is still very unique! I so love little Joonie.

Teryl, you are such a naughty enabler. I've not really been attracted to Garlic though, thank goodness. One Naripon is enough. I'm still amazed by her perfect size. She's been to work with me again today and had everyone oohing and ahhing over her size and cuteness. She wasn't even cross! She's such a mild mannered little thing. Do you think it's me? I'm not really a scratchy person. *ggg*

17. she does have a MUCH much sweeter expression that ol crankypants juniper over here. I CAN get photos of joonie where she looks a little sad, or concerned, but most of the time it's just sheer pissiness. TOO funny about her not crossing her arms, OMG. Maybe that's just a joonie thing.

18. Yes, little Miss Pfft is reflecting her Mum's good manners!!! No sassiness or backtalking for little Pfft!

As far as crossing her arms, I did not have her long enough to play with her and explore her flexibility! Like you said, they have their own little personailities and traits!

19. Teryl, I think you must be right. She stands very well and often with her chin down and her hands over her tummy. It is the cutest little stance. I must get a photo. One of the things that put me off a Naripon was the kicky legs, but Pfft isn't that bad. I find Pury (Lati White) far more difficult to pose.

Sher, I wish we lived near one another so that we could get these two together and see how very different they are. I noticed Pfft's eyes are a rich jade and Juniper's a lovely blue. I wonder if that makes a difference. Also Pfft has a tiny dot of black at the corners of her mouth, not lines. I need to look at some close ups of Juniper, but I think that may be a reason for some of the difference. She also has a smudge of pink under her bottom lip. It almost looks as if she's about to cry. Awww... she's such a little sweetie.

I wonder if any other Nari can cross their arms.

20. I'm so glad you ended up getting a Naripon Valli :) They;re just the snarkiest little buggers (in the most loveable way)

[​IMG]

Here's my little Pil plotting some trouble.

She's probably wondering where Fee hid all the sweets.

It's amazing what personalities they can have. Mine likes quiet warm places, sticky bonbons, flowery dresses, iced lollies, and long novels XD