1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Grumpy Tiny?

Oct 11, 2007

1. Ooooh, Pil is sooooo cuuuuute! Love her wig too!!

[​IMG]

2. Polly looking as if butter wouldnt melt

[​IMG]

But the bigger picture shows the contentment comes from causing somebody else distress

[​IMG]

(she wont cross her arms either) She is a hands behind her back head tilted to one side "make me" kind of girl

3. Pil is such a... pill!! She looks great in that wig. Love her dress too. Glad you can enjoy my newest arrival. I'm quite taken with Pfft. She's getting lots of attention, though I did have a fright earlier tonight. I thought I'd put her on the dining table. We have two greyhounds. They can easily reach the table. We hunted high and low for her, but couldn't find her. I had thoughts of the dogs gobbling her, but there was no evidence, then my beloved hubby pointed to the mantle piece over the fire and there she was riding her frog. I only vaguely remember putting her there. She's working her magic already!! I can see that she'd much prefer riding her frog than sitting without toys on the table and in great danger from the houndlings. I won't be doing that again. Silly me. My heart was really racing, too.

Oops! we must have posted at the same time Imajica. Polly is cute and I can see what you mean. They really do have so many different personalities. Pfft is definitely coming across as shy in unknown situations, yet outgoing when she feels confident as she did sailing and playing.

I wonder if there are other Naripons with different attitudes and stances... anyone? I'd love to see pics, too.

4. Valli, I will take "attitude" pics tomorrow--I need good natural light fopr my digital camera. My five Naris run the gamut from sweet, shy, silly, ornery--you name it, they got it!

Dilly Pickleton just got her very own green dill pickle charm to wear--I wanted to put it in her hair, but she had a fit and said she wouldn't be able to see it--so I made it a rather big necklace.

Pics tomorrow!
      Jenny

5. Thank you, that would be wonderful. I'm quite intrigued to discover how different they are. Dilly sounds a very determined tiny. Look forward to the photos whenever you can post.

6. This is my first time so I don't know if it will work--if it does, you will see Dilly Pickleton testing out a new wig.[​IMG]

7. well dang, that didn't work, you got the whole album but just a link! Let's try this

[​IMG]

8. OH MY GOSH that wig is ADORABLE JENNY!!!!!!! where did you GET THAT?? **FAINT**

anyway, here is Juniper Snowpea in her classic "no" pose. I do find it funny that not all pons can do this.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      she can also put her hands on her hips
      [​IMG]

9. Thanks Sher--actually the wig came from Notdoll when I bought Daisy (Dilly). They sent several extra wigs, I love that!! She has to try them all on before she settled on her green one that I made her. Now that I figured out how to post pics, I will put more up!

If you would like that wig I would be happy to send it to you--I don't think Dilly will be w
      wearing it again, and it would be a small gift to Joonie for giving me so many laughs!
      Jenny

10. oh aren't you sweet!!! joonie wears lots of different kinds of wigs. that reddish one is sort of her "default" but she does wear others. are you sure? i'd LOVE IT!!! :aheartbea thank you!!!

11. Absolutely! I would love to see it on Joonie, and my girls all have picked thier "signature" wigs.
      Mailing today! Small enough gesture for all the giggles Joonies site gives me!

Oh--I checked, none of MY pons will do the crossed arm thing either!! LOL!
      Jenny

12. As promised--hope these work--
      First would be Precious Sweetpea, she s never any trouble--just plays with her bear. Oh, and she love sweets![​IMG]

Baba Ganoosh is my happy go lucky, always jolly girl.....[​IMG]

Ennui Storm would not cooperate for the pics--she says, "WHAT attitude? I don't HAVE an attitude!"
      [​IMG][/IMG]

Shy, Sweet Violet (shhh...she is my favorite)[​IMG]

and last is Dilly Pickleton, showing off her Dill Pickle necklace![​IMG][/IMG]

13. Goodness. I love all the photos!! Juniper always makes me smile no matter how grumpy she is. Jenny, all your girls are special. I love Dilly's necklace and Violet Angel is just adorable. Thank you both so much for sharing.

I've tried with Pfft to get her to cross her arms, it's definitely a Joonie thing. Isn't that amazing? She did glare at me today, though. I was trying on her Halloween dress and it wasn't going well. I thought I'd imagined it. Honestly, she really did glare!! That is scarwee. She's very sweet again now. How do they do that?

14. They CHANGE. Yes, sometimes they glare--I thought at first it was just the way the light would catch the eyes, but no, it's a definite GLARE! Or look sweet, or sleepy, or contented--even sad.

Even tho I don't believe they are bad, I do think they are somehow possessed!:shudder :aeyepop: :horror:

But I still love them to pieces.

15. These pics of all the 'pons are toooo cute!

Valli, maybe there's something else that little Pfft can do that no other pon can do?? I'm sure she will let you know in due time.

:)

16. JENNY where WHERE did you get that WEENY CROCHET BEAR????? **FAINT**

my golly your pons are all SO ADORABLE!! ackity!! they are all so cute! i'm dyin'!!!

17. I have a friend in Australia who used to make them--she sent that one to me years ago, and as soon as Precious saw him, he was HERS!! He is the most incredible little guy--
      one day he was missing, and I just KNEW my cats had taken him. I searched everywhere and couldn't find him. Poor Precious was inconsolable. I bought her a teeny kitty, but she wanted her bear. Finally found him, WAAAY under the sofa--the naughty cats must have been playing bear hockey and knocked him under there. They never bother my dolls, but anything tiny like the bear is fair game for them. So now Precious and bear have a safe place to hide where naughty cats can't find them!

Mailed Joonies wig today!

18. hurrah!! he is SOOO precious!!! eeep!! joonie wants it. I have to explain to her it is Precious' bear and she can't have it.

I think Precious might be my favorite of your bunch... they are all adorable. omg.

19. Tell Joonie she may be tough, but she would be NO match for Precious if she tried to take her bear!!

20. I love that little bear, too. Such a cutie. Naughty pussy cats. Jolly glad you've found a safe place for Precious and her bear.

Jenny, I now understand what you mean. I thought it must be the light, too, but she really didn't like her dress! Arghh! and I've spent ages knitting it. I just hope when I put it on her again with the buttons, she won't glare.

Teryl, she did do the splits! It was after the glaring session. She just wanted to wear her new frilly knitted knickers and just wouldn't co-operate. In the end, I gave in and let her just sit in knickers with a pumpkin. She won't come to bed tonight, either. She's sulking in the shell bowl with her pumpkin. I feel such a mean mummy. I might just go and try once more to put her to bed or she'll be so cold in the morning.

Goodness, these little Naripons do get under your skin! Now I understand your relationship with Juniper, Sher. Best give her what you can and appease when you can't. That glare made me think again, but Pfft is still just so cute.