1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Grumpy Tiny?

Oct 11, 2007

1. Juniper makes me laugh out loud. It's rare that any inanimate object can do that, you know? I really do forget she's a doll. She HATES a lot of the costumes I put her in. It really is hilarious. She won't stand, her legs spin around, etc... when usually she stands really well and stuff. It's like she REALLY is saying "I WILL NOT WEAR THAT."

Juniper is my alterego, my voice that I cannot let be heard in real life. I was brought up to be polite and not share my anger with others, it's rude... but Joonie... Joonie can do and say whatever she wants. It's very refreshing. LOLLLLLLLLL.................

2. Exactly--mine make me smile or laugh any time I see them, and when I pick one up to hold I just feel so--GOOD--unless it's Ennui, of course (LOL just kidding, I love the brat)

When I first found Junipers web page, I nearly fell off my computer chair laughing--especially when she spells things with her blocks, I had to get blocks for my kids too--although no one has used them on me yet!! They're probably just sucking up to me now because they haven't been here long enough to be really bad. Oh, and they know Christmas is coming. I have a feeling I may be in for it big time after the holidays..........:eek:

3. Oh my gosh, they are adorable!!

And they made my day - thanks for sharing.

Mary-Lee

4. Sher, now I'm with you! You are a hoot! I kept saying to myself, this is just a doll. I thought, I'm not losing it, I just have a vivid imagination. Then had to laugh at myself for being so silly.

Jenny, I hope you've got lots of goodies for your gang for Christmas. I haven't really thought that far. I'm concentrating on Halloween.

Mary-Lee, thanks for designing knits for them. There are some really cute things I'd love for Pfft. I need to hunt for more yarn!

5. I loved looking at the pon pics today .. they are all so different. I really dont need another but they make me smile so much.

6. We had to wait at the Doctor's office yesterday for a few hours, and there was a little girl in the waiting room - 2 years old - and she reminded me so much of a Naripon!! Full off attitude!!

Great photos everyone and thanks Valli - glad you like them. Perhaps I need to revisit my old pattern books and pick out what outfits match Naripon's attitude and recreate them.

Mary-Lee

7. I can tell you Mary, that Pfft wants the jester outfit, the jumpsuit in rainbow colours as she likes the puffy legs, a sailor outfit for her little pirate outings and a pixie outfit. Now how am I supposed to supply all that! She's very demanding.

Imajica, I think this has turned into a thread about Naripons. They are just so cute! Never thought I'd say that!

8. I love looking at this thread and find the pictures, especially of little Joonie, make me smile.

Valli, your little Pfft is adorable and it's good to see she settled in so quickly. How are the rest of the PPP taking to her or have they yet to meet??

Aww Jenny they are all such cuties (although I suspect I'd be taking my life into my hands actually saying such a thing to Ennui's face:sweat ), and all so different character wise.

They're getting to me, I can hear that little voice in my head saying 'Go on, you know you want one' and that voice is getting louder *_*
      I can see me succumbing to the power of the Pon soon.

9. Power of Pon, I like that!!! Sher posted a photo of her Pon with a Vampire outfit on - oh my gosh she is so cute!! See if I can link to it. . . .technology challenged . . .

Mary-Lee

10. JENNY Joonie's wig is here - it's HILARIOUS OMG!! thank you!!! I LOVE IT!! (she hates it, but.. you know how that goes. I'm bigger. LOLLL)

11. Maybe you can do a new adventure with her in it?? (Hint hint) We all love her and love her funny stories!

Glad YOU like it, LOL!!
      Jenny

12. I have more ideas for juniper than I do time. :...(:...( Now if somebody wants to adopt me, to subsidize my mortgage etc., then I could do Juniper stories full-time for everybody. I'm available!! :D

13. I've been playing dollies and missed a lot of this. Sorry.

Blod, the others have not yet met Pfft. I thought it best to wait until she felt really safe and at home. I have just sorted out the doll room so the Pink Palace can be rebuilt after more than a year in storage. So they will all meet, but perhaps not soon. Much to do here.

Sher do please take pics. You know how much we love Joonie! Sorry I can't pay you for it, though. *giggle*

14. OK, here is the true story--my friend is giving a Halloween party for our dolls tomorrow. So I was dressing the Naris in their costumes, and Violet--My sweet, SWEET Violet--had a tantrum!! All of a sudden she twisted up her legs and would not let me put the bunny costume on her, and as I struggled to get her legs in, SHE CROSSED HER ARMS--SHE DID THE JUNIPER ARM CROSS!!!! And she pursed up her lips really tight. OOOh, she did NOT want that bunny costume on!! But like Sher says, I'm bigger--so I won--but I have one ticked off bunny upstairs!! I am definately going to put them all in their little travel suitcase that LOCKS tonight--otherwise I will be up all night listening for tiny noises.

I will take pics at the party tomorrow and post them here!!

15. Oh no! That is hilarious and scary! Sweet Violet, never, but... she IS a Naripon! *giggle* Glad to know you are taking precautions. Look forward to the photos.

16. Oh my - did you put her in the corner for 2 minutes for her behavior???

Can't wait to see her in the bunny costume.

Mary-Lee

17. heee haw!!!! that's awesome Jenny, LOLLL..........

18. OK, I am soooo fickle.... sold my 'Pon to VALLI, and today I just bought a GINGER 'PON. Originally I did not bond with little Pansy Pon, she was just toooooo tiny compared to my 14cm tinies. Well, I blame it all on everyone's CUTE CUTE CUTE pics. Maybe I will have more patience posing little Ginger when she arrives this week.

OMG, I'm terrible when it comes to cuteness and enablers on DoA!!!

19. There you go, Teryl. It's the power of the Pon in action. Maybe this is the naripon for you and Pansy wasn't. Ginger has her tongue sticking out, doesn't she? Now that is a cheeky face if ever I saw one.

20. Huh? I don't know.
      Here's a pic of Ginger that I am getting. Her mouth looks the same and pouty as the rest, no tongue sticking out???

[​IMG]