1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Guu Dolls

Sep 11, 2015

1. Very cool! Thank you!

2. Does anyone have a comparison between the Guu doll NS and the Resinsoul NS? I just got the Mody head from Modoll and it is WAY pinker than the other two heads I got and they match my Volks. I have a Resinsoul Mi and the resin match with the Mody head is near perfect but the neck is way too small.

-_-; HELP

Thanks in advance!

3. Just a follow up on my last comment... I was contacted by natrume on Etsy and she said that the color problem was likely due to being made at a different time but even then it shouldn't have been so drastically different. They're going to ship me a new head in the right color!

I guess now I need to know how the resin companies to Volks, lol. XD

4. poppin in here- pics of the normal skin... seems its on the pinkish-side.
      Does anybody know, if it is possible to make a hybrid with an Elfdoll-homme-skin girl?

I kind of hate her body, cause her legs are as elegant as Lucky Luke on his horse- haha

5. I currently have an Oasisdoll Naomi head on my Guu Doll 58cm girl body. The match is really, really good. I think the head is very slightly pinker and very slightly ligher:

[​IMG]

Note: The hands are Little Monica Harmony Girl hands in NS.

6. I know its been almost a year since this thread was posted in. But just to let anyone know who is thinking about buying a Guudoll.
      I just received my 68cm body (happy to do a review and photos if people are interested) but they are still sanding the whole doll, my one is at least and while for me it's not too much of an issue, I think I would have have been very disappointed if I had paid the dealer mark up and not the taobao price. Aesthetics wise the body is a beautiful shape and proportions and I'm excited to put my Supia head on it and share with everyone later.

7. I would like to see the marks. I am planning on a 60 cm body and want to how the sanding looks.

8. I am also interested. I plan on getting some 60cm bodies as well.

9. Hi. Did you ever get around to those pictures?

10. I have some pictures of boy bodies 60 and 68 cm - variants of hybrids. Maybe it'll be useful.
      Both bodies are in normal skin color.
      Elfdoll Vivien + Guu-Doll 60cm
      [​IMG]
      Fang Merry Doll Round + Guu-Doll 60cm (comparison with DollZone 62 cm and DollsTown 15
      https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4290...0_z.jpg" width="640" height="559" alt="1606">

YouplaDolls Zenji + Guu-Doll 68cm
      https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1967...a_z.jpg" width="292" height="640" alt="3386">
      Pygmaliondolls Chen +Guu-Doll 68cm (comparison with Popodoll 68 body)
      https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1971...c_z.jpg" width="384" height="640" alt="3381">

#70 greentoshka, Oct 8, 2018
      Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    11. Thanks! I just ordered the Guu Doll 60.5. How are the scratches? And the posing? And is the 60.5 body really 60.5? Sorry about all the questions, but as you can see this thread is hard up for references (though you just kindly provided a good 90% of them).

12. On these bodies there were no noticeable scratches. The body 68 cm belongs to my friend. I only asked to do pictures with my boys' heads. And I have sold the body 60 cm now. But I liked it! I don't remember about it's height precisely, but you can see on picture that it's lower than DZ 62 is a little. Poses were good and the color has good maching with different companies. Both came in 2017. I saw also the maching with soom knight wolf. It's perfekt! And elfdoll normall has a good maching too.

One more picture with LLT Red Dove (bad color maching, but proportions are good)
      Sorry, that I can't help more (((

[​IMG]

13. Thanks again, you're awesome! My Red Dove is WS, so no definitive answer on color match, but the rest is super helpful! Those proportions look great! :love

14. You are welcome! I am happy if it was useful! Have you bought this body for the Red Dove? I think white will looks perfectly!

15. Hi guys! I'm just wondering if the quality of the dolls improve (sanding)? And if given a choice where price is not a factor, would you rather have a Guu Doll Type 2 Girl body or a Little Monica Harmony Girl Body? I'm honestly stuck in between these haha. I don't know if the lack of double joints in the knees will be a dealbreaker for LM body...I just really like the overall aesthetic of it. Everything looks really elegant. Also, is the Guu Doll body pleasant to work with? If everything is on par with LM, I might as well just go with Guu Doll. How's the resin quality of Guu Doll compared to Little Monica? Which one do you prefer? Sorry for asking so many questions, I'm just desperately looking for a body for my floating head lol

16. Wowsers, my body is finished already. Is that normal?

17. Yeah, their turn around time is pretty fast! I ordered a body around this time last year and they finished it in a little over a month's time.

18. Ordered the 68cm male body from LegendDoll and was told it would take 10-12 weeks. It just shipped today, and its only been about a month since i placed my order!
      Very anxiously awaiting my first SD body. I will be putting my Angelsdoll Lucia head on it.
      Thank you GreenToshka for posting the pictures of this body!

19. Body's here, and the finish looks good to me:

[​IMG]

Some slight shiny patches, but I have yet to see any deep scratches. The match is pretty close too, the LLT WS is just slightly yellower. I'll do a box opening soon.

EDIT: And here is the box opening!

#79 iamkathybrown, Nov 8, 2018
      Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    20. Wow that looks like a good match for the pygmalion head! Can I ask what skin color was the Guudoll body?