1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Halloween Costumes for Tinies??

Sep 26, 2007

1. I used baby mittens from the dollar aisle at Target to make pumpkin costumes for my Bambicrony crew last year. I made the arm bands and stockings using material from a child's turtleneck shirt which I bought on clearance. Talk about cute on the cheap! :)

[​IMG]

2. Oh my gosh, I just have to say your little niece is just too adorable! I hope this won't seem offensive to anyone but I think dwarfs are beautiful:D

3. How about some cute fairy costumes? Maybe a tooth fairy. I was also thinking little flowers, like the ones in the Disney version of Alice in Wonderland. Also other storybook characters might be cute to. Snow white, Sleeping Beauty, Red Riding hood, big bad wolf, hansel and gretel.

4. My Pukisha Ruri is lovin' the kitty costume you just made for her -- she's going to be the only PINK-STRIPED tiger at the Halloween party! She's trying to get her roommate, a chocolate-skinned Vampire So, to ask for a Bat costume. But Amira wants to go as an old-fashioned Bleuette doll, she has the perfect dress, but I need to find her the right wig to wear with it...

5. here are the Angel and Devil dresses I had Spampy make for my too orientdoll girls, sun and dong.
      [​IMG]

6. I am also emailing you a bunch of cute ideas I found but dont think I can post the pics here? check your email:)

7. My girls are going to be Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf... I have the wolf costume finished, but no pictures yet. My ittybitty girl is going to be the wolf, so I'm thinking of having Tatum, my Little Red Riding Hood carry her in a picnic basket :)

8. X3 lol, I don't really have a body for her, but I was thinking about making her a little lolita headband ^.^ it would look so cute on her!

9. I want little pirates for my Pukis, OD So and Elf Ellys. I already have their swords ready to go.

My Yo is going to be a top-hatted rabbit with a watch and I think my BB might be a tooth fairy. Or they're switch, depending on what fits each.

10. ^o^ they're so cute!!

11. im currently making my dollie a halloween costume ^^

12. I haddent thought about making a costume, it might be a fun idea, hhmm I dont know what to make... Ill have to think about it lol *wanders over to google, looking at kelly doll outfits)

hey anyone know if regular sized brats dolls clothes fit tinys? theres not much to the clothes, an they pertty thin dolls... hhmmm

13. after reading this thread yesterday, I went home and found a cheep teady bear about the size as my elfkin, I choped off the head, pulled out the stuffing, and now my girl will be a teady bear for halloween:) Ill get a picture up tonight, it turned out realy cute:)

anyone else thought about doing that?

14. Oh my gosh!! I 'm sure it turned out adorable (I can't wait to see the pictures) and what a very clever idea. But being a teddy bear maker, collector, and all around teddy lover, I gotta admit my first reaction to the teddy dismembering was AAAK!:o :lol:

15. as promised:) here is my teaddy bear costume:) I still need to do a few touchups and what not, but you can get the idea:)
      I may do the same but with a different animal for my DOD shall;)

Im thinking about getting a brown fur wig or getting a little brown beanie
      [​IMG]

16. How about the Wizard of Oz... a lion (you already did this I think), a tin man, a scarecrow.. not sure if Dorothy is needed... but you need a Toto (a lion suit with different ears).

17. The Teddy is very cute!!!! A brown fur beanie would be adorable. You might even take the head you cut of the stuffed toy, cut out the face part, take out the stuffing, and hem the raw edges under. Then attach a cord to tie under her chin so she can wear it like a little hood.

I love the angel and devil costumes and the wee pumpkin babes! Great ideas!

I've got my first doll on order and I'm hoping she comes in time for Halloween. I love Halloween!

18. Poor pury needed a Halloween outfit- made from teeny bits and pieces...
      [​IMG]

19. aaww thats really cute:) a little princess?