1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Halloween Costumes for Tinies??

Sep 26, 2007

1. My Lati Green CoCo and Delf Cutie Mary are going to be witches, just like they were last year.
      [​IMG]

Little Lati yellow SP Coco Sunny is also going to be a witch again.
      [​IMG]

2. sweetiemom,Those witch outfits are so cute! Did you make them? I had to look twice at Sunny's black cat. It looks just like a mini version of my real cat-- long hair, yellow/gold eyes and all!

3. This may seem silly, but I really think Fairyland's puki Pipi looks a lot like Po, the red Tellytubby. ^_^ A Tellytubby costume would be so cute on a puki!

4. sweetiemom, those witch costumes are awesome! And Sunny's black cat...I swear that I have a larger size of the same cat! Crazy small world o_o

5. The Lati Green's witch outfit was made by a friend several years ago. Little Mary's witch outfit is from Ann Estelle.

Sunny's outfit is from Tiny Betsy McCall.
      Her kitty is a dead ringer for my cat Sweetie.

6. :sweat Oh! You're Sweetie's mom!:sweat

Cinder, is my big black kitty (a male)
      The witches are so cute, I may peek at ebay to see what I can get for my Ange Ai (assuming she arrives in time for Halloween) My original plan was to make her a black cat outfit of sorts...hmmm that would be cute too. Guess I'd better get the doll first.

7. Lady Fern, my large Moona is wearing a Tonner Marley tee & boots, Bratz skirt & tights for Blythe.[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Have a spooky halloween, y'all.

8. if anyone wants a wizard of oz theam costume, MCdonalds, has Wizard of oz Madame Alexander dolls:)

9. Do they come off though?

10. OMG a puki Tellytubby! It's a wonder that it hasn't been done yet.

11. Puki Sugar wants to be a sassy witch

[​IMG]

Cheers
      May

12. parts come off, i got dorthy, her whole dress came off, it liieks lit a coulple will, wizard, lion, shirt from tin man, munchkin i think will

13. The Madame Alexander dolls WOZ are adorable.

Too bad the shoes wouldn't come off too!! Although, you could get some tiny shoes, put some glue on them, and dip them in tiny red sparkles, wouldn't that be cute!! (get sparkles EVERYWHERE in the process!)

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

14. I don't have a picture but I bought an elephant Kelly costume for my incoming Puki. His name is Oelliet, and I went, "Oelliet... elephant... Oelliphant?" and had to have it. x3 I love seeing the itty bitty costumes people have, I don't really dress myself up but I think on Halloween Oelliet(phant) will have to be toted around.

15. OOOHHHH The puki is so cutie!!! I love Puki in halloween costumes!!!

16. my favorite costume when I wsa little was PRINCESS! I would love to make my Zoey (Yo Kira) a princess costume. I should have my Puff by Halloween. I have to think about costume ideas for him. . . pirates are really popular, so are zombies and ninjas. . .

17. If anyone's wondering, the Madame Alexander Wicked Witch and Glinda skirts come off but the tops are painted on. Teru tried her hardest to get Glinda's crown off but she couldn't for the life of her.

18. Oh my goodness, I love love all of your costumes. Everybody's ideas and dolls are so darling. I can't wait for my puki's to arrive. Each and every one of you just inspire me to want to create and do and BUY!!!!
      Very very pretty.
      I can't wait until people post more lovely pictures of babies in outfits.
      Can we save these sites on our den of angels? or do I need to keep typing in puki and remembering the exact chat area? please a quick help would be useful to me. thank you for your time.
      Halloween Here we come!!!!

19. alligatorpie- in the upper right of this page is 'thread tools', you can subscribe to this thread there

20. My little Ange Ai Chloe arrived home just in time to wear the Halloween dress I made her. The outfit was inspired by the adorable black kitty shoes. I made a leather applique on her jumper to match the shoes and made Kitty ears. Perhaps she needs a tail?
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Visit my blog for more pictures.