1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

HarryCato's feedback

Oct 25, 2011

1. HarryCato purchased a Delf Miyu head from me. The transaction went perfectly, quick payment, pleasant communication, would do business with them again anytime :)

2. HarryCato bought my Delf Juri 05 head and communication and payment were so fast and very kind. 10 out of 10 for HarryCato!

3. HarryCato bought Volks DD body from me and the transaction was great! He paid promptly and communication was perfect! Thank you a lot!

4. Harry sold a DD Miu to me and the transaction was perfect! He responded very quickly and even sent me pictures of the packaged doll before shipping. The doll was packaged very carefully, every part wrapped in tons of bubble wrap. I would recommend this seller to anyone! Thank you for this lovely girl! :love

5. Bought a Unoa Sist hybrid from HarryCato and he has been an absolute pleasure to work with! Constant and very friendly communication; I asked quite a few questions and received speedy and polite replies to all of them. He packed her with extremely good care in both tissue and bubble wrap, and she arrived exactly as described! I would absolutely recommend him. Thank you for such a wonderful transaction! :aheartbea

6. I bought 2 MNF Ante heads (OE+SP) from Harry. The transaction went really smoothly and the heads arrived fast! Thanks a lot, definitely recommend Harry as a trusted seller. :)

7. I bought a MNF Sarang head from Harry and this was the most wonderful and perfect transaction. He updated me on every detail, brought the parcel to the post office for me while having terrible weather conditions and was overall super nice. Thank you so much ♥

8. I bought Rin feeple outfit from Harry. Beautiful condition, packed really well. Will definitely buy from again thank you :)

9. I bought a Juri 05 head from Harry and the transaction went super smoothly.
      Harry is very communicative and a darling to deal with. The head arrived very well packed and he shipped it super fast. He even included a CoA of the face up.
      Juri is in pristine conditions and exactly as announced.
      Thank you so much, Harry!