1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Haru Casting Adori Discussion

Jan 27, 2016

1. You're very welcome! Looking forward to photos! ;)

2. Sorry it took so long to get back with a photo. I had to find a "S" hook that would work. The head is attached to a LF body. Face up needed. Think I've decided to have a boy rather than a girl, as my dolls tend to be girls and a boy is nice to have around. I need to get a wig cap to hold the wig on as it is sliding a lot, but you get the idea.

Sorry, I've read the instructions on loading a photo; but it's been so long since I shared a photo I can't seem to get it to come up. I have it in Flicker.

3. In Flikr, look at the bottom right hand side of the photo, in the black space. There's an arrow icon. Click on that, and it will pop up a smaller window with the codes for sharing. In the top right of that window, click on BBCode. Then chose the size you want to share, by clicking the size in the drop-down box. Then right click on the huge line of code in the box above the size one, and then come back here and "paste". ^_^

4. Here goes.......
      [​IMG]Adori Haru-004 by Linda K48, on Flickr

5. It worked! Thanks so much Aernath!

6. You're welcome! Thanks for sharing!
      And omg, Love the Daffy Duck shirrrrrt!
      Where is his wig from, and what size is it? It looks like a perfect fit.
      I have a couple of Adoris and while I like their wigs, they still seem a bit big on them, so I am still looking for something better.

7. His wig is from Monique, Johnny, 6-7. It is a little loose on him, so I'm going to need to put something under it to hold it on; but when he's sitting still or standing, it works. The minute I pick him up it falls off. His shirt was purchased on Denver Dolls, Little Fee clothing. I've had it a while and haven't looked at clothes in a while either, so don't know if they still carry it. They usually have some nice outfits. Now I have to save up for his face-up.

8. Awesome! Thanks for the info. I have some window shopping to do. ;)

9. Hi Harucasting has opened his preorder for Adori and Nanni. It runs from 15 th December until 15 th January. There are an amazing 21 resin colours to choose from :) information can be found on his Instagram, his Flickr and his tumblr and on his website. :D

[​IMG]Macy, my Nanni cream tan Nanni by Sue, on Flickr

Macy says - Ssssh its not a secret !!!

#449 samson, Dec 15, 2016
      Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
    10. I am hoping to buy a little Adori elf during this pre-order.
      Can anyone tell me more about the fantasy/moist colours?

It says semi-transparent...
      What does that exactly mean?
      How transparent is that?
      I saw the photos on instagram, but I guess I am too much of a newbie to see the difference in them....

Thanks for your help ♡

11. Here are my two little human Adori boys in Moist Beige (left), and Moist Chocolate (right).
      [​IMG]Hyun Bin, Song Sung - HaruCasting Adori by aernath, on Flickr

And my elf smiling Adori in Leaf Green:
      Fruhling - HaruCasting smiling elf Adori

It's kind of difficult to explain. They're not translucent, with light going right through them, but they're not solidly opaque either (they're about 98% opaque). They have a little bit of depth to the resin color. Instead of a flat, compact straight color, they have a little bit of a difference in "shine", or the look of the color, depending on the light - how bright it is, what direction it's coming from. They look a little lighter in some lights, a little darker in others. If you can go to a meet up and see one in person, that will help immensely.
      They look kind of like they would be darker, if you dug deeper into the resin.

12. Yay...ordered a creamy tan Nanni and a black pearl Adori :D

13. I am planning on purchasing both nanni and adori; however I've never bought through someone with no sale website and am a bit confused about the process. Would someone be able to describe it in further detail please

14. If you have Instagram, tumblr or Flickr you can direct message Haru using the order form with all your requirements and details. If you get stuck at all just message him, he's ever so friendly and speaks good English. There's absolutely nothing to be afraid of he's a good upright guy and will do he's best to help you.

15. Can someone tell me how much they are please? On both Flickr and Instagram it just says pricing but no actual price.

16. Hi,

When you go to his site at harucasting.weebly.com you can click on a link for either doll. Scroll down to the end and you will see a pricelist

17. Thank you, this is helpful. Unfortunately there is no meet where I could see them. But I have an idea now of what it will look like. Especially the last sentence, I think that is a perfect way to describe it.

18. Many thanks! I had tried to look at the website but stupidly I hadn't spotted the menu bar.
      ny tha

19. Here is the link to Haru's website if anyone still looking for it. It has all the prices and skin colours for both Nanni and Adori.

haru casting