1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Haru Casting Adori Discussion

Jan 27, 2016

1. TINY JEDI!!! ZOMG!

Today I was photographing tiny fairies

[​IMG]

2. @clochette I just love it! You do such a lovely job on these!

@trinlayk Love your fairies! :)

3. been having so much fun with them.

[​IMG]
      Aki and Drolma came to Anime night and met my friend, Mike's, Daruma.

4. I see on flickr that the next order is just about ready to go out! I think I spot my Nanni.
      @trinlayk, Love the color-coordinated sweaters.

5. YAAAAY!

My daughter and her friend gave me a sampler of yarns from a local dyer for Solstice, I'm still figuring out what the other 7 small skeins want to be. Drolma has to decide what kind of plushie she wants me to make for her too.

6. @trinlayk, I'm sure that whatever you make it will be lovely! I don't knit myself but my daughter is pretty good at it and I've talked her into making a few things for my dolls. But her toddler keeps her days busy.

7. I'm like "craft skill hoarder" I know how to do so many things, and rarely have time to make everything I'd want to.
      Often though with the plushies, I know right away what the doll-Character wants, sometimes even before the doll arrives. (Aki has a bunny, and I knew it was hers and what it was going to be right as I got the yarn) but Drolma hasn't made up her mind yet. She's apparently like me, when I was looking at Haru Casting's resin colors... she looks in the yarn basket and says "SO MANY COLORS!!!"

She's going to be an interesting one... ;D

8. Speaking of Haru, I love the way he posts pictures in the final stages of making and sending the dolls. He just posted two more, one of the open shipping boxes with dolls and goodies inside, and another of them all taped up and ready to go. I know mines in there now because I also got the email. And wouldn't you know, I won't be home next week! But I've already talked to my post office and my pet sitter so I should be covered.

9. I got my tracking, but I knew I was getting my girls since I saw them in a photo! :D:D
      I can't wait to see more pictures in here once they arrive, thank you @trinlayk for posting your cuties. It's making the wait a little easier

10. Haru posted pics of the next doll, Geuru, cast in resin at last. Adorable! I've already added the doll to my wishlist, and I haven't even sent Nanni out for her faceup yet.

I can tell Haru is going to get all my doll money this year!

11. @trinlayk , that wig is awesome!

Looking forward to seeing all the Nanni's coming in. I hope they do a preorder for Geuru soon too, I totally love her!

Kayo got a new outfit for spring^^
      [​IMG]

12. @Cydril That's a really cute outfit! I love the gingham and print together. I am still on vacation but our pet sitter picked up my packages at the p.o. So my Nanni will be waiting for me when we get back. My daughter took us to a Japanese dollar store here in Berkeley today and I picked up some little doll-sized things. Can't wait to get home and start taking pictures.

13. You're in the Bay Area? Do you sew? If so (and you haven't already) you really need to cross the bay and check out Britex Fabrics (on Geary Street, in Union Square) they have an entire floor devoted to lace, trims and notations - many of them delicate enough to look in scale for doll clothes, lots of ultra lightweight fabrics and teeny prints the last time I was there, and the top floor is all good deals on gorgeous remnants

14. @Girrl Thanks for the tip! I don't really sew but I'm always on the lookout for fabric for photo backdrops. If we get anywhere near there I'll check it out.

15. Another recommendation for Britex...it's a must-shop stop whenever I'm in the Bay area.

16. I love visiting this thread - so many different Adoris - but should the thread name be changed as we now have Nanni and Geuru is on the way ?

Excuse to leave a little spam of two of my Harucasting babies
      [​IMG]IMG_20170308_163747_354 by Sue, on Flickr

17. @samson, Great photo, full of life! I'm just sending my Nanni off for face-up and body blush and am really looking forward to seeing the results.
      Question: What are people doing with the little Nanni keychain figures? I really don't want to use mine as such because I know it will get lost or damaged. And although the hair piece fits snugly, the body does not so is anyone gluing the parts together?

18. Thank you @phanuel - and sorry I can't help you with the keyring question, I don't have one

19. @samson , i love their outfits! Great pose too :D

Im hoping they will let me buy a couple Nanni keychains whenever they do the next preorder. I think they'd be cute as toys for YoSd's.

20. @Cydril thank you, - my Adori is actually wearing a Blythe top in that photo. I don't necessarily recommend blythe clothes as they are a little too tight really, but the t-shirt is super cute, I couldn't resist.
      How good is Harucasting engineering, they stayed like that for ages, only until I moved them and were rock solid steady!