1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Haru Casting Adori Discussion

Jan 27, 2016

1. De-lurking because I've finally decided that I need one of these cuties. ^^; Here's hoping my finances are in better shape for the next preorder, haha.

Does anyone have milky tan and moist beige adoris they would like to spam? I'd love some vicarious cuteness. <3

2. Haru says the last preorder should be shipping at the end of October. I would love for my girl to have a Halloween birthday.

3. Yay! I'm so excited :D

4. Yay!!! I can't wait to get my Geuru! With a bit of luck, she will be here on time for my birthday (9th of Nov).

5. Moist beige is a lovely color.
      [​IMG]Love of Stitch by Nadine, on Flickr

6. @phanuel AHHHH. Look at those pigtails! she's adorable, and you're my hero. <3

7. @rianne, he's really a boy but I just wanted him to be girl for this pic as he looks the most like Lilo.

8. Well he makes an adorable girl. <3

9. Yaaaaaay!!! I just got my tracking number for my Geuru!! I'm superexcited!!

I just realized that she probably doesn't come with eyes. Anyone have any recommendations for eyes?

10. Nothing here yet, but mine will have a faceup, so I imagine she'll be a couple more weeks at least.
      I believe I used 12mm's in my Nanni because her eye opening was so small, but ideally I'd use a small iris 12mm instead. Geuru's eyes look like they're open a bit more, so I'm hoping standard 12mm's may work, or small iris 14mm's. The 10mm's I had didn't fill her eye socket enough for me. I use Safrindoll acrylics.
      [​IMG]
      New Faces in the troop
      by clochette62, on Flickr

11. @clochette Thank you. I ordered some 12MM eyes and we'll have to see if they fit.

12. Ooooh great news @Eiko82! Perhaps I’ll hear about my Adori soon then! :dance

13. I can't wait to see your Geuru, @Eiko82 ! :love I hope you'll post a box opening!!! :)

14. I ordered my first yosd from him as well! I ordered a vokls skin adori boy :) I can't wait to get him! I'm also getting the faceup from the Russian artist :D I wonder when he will come home :(

#615 RachelWings, Oct 16, 2017
      Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
    15. I really love your dolls!!!! :D

16. Aw bless you xxxx

17. I definitely will do so. She is now stuck with customs and I'm hoping that they'll release her very soon.

18. He posted some of the faceup heads...I think the tan Geuru with freckles is my girlie :D

SO excited.

19. My Geuru arrived today :D

[​IMG]

You can see her boxopening here