1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Haru Casting Adori Discussion

Jan 27, 2016

1. @Eiko82 She's darling! I'm so excited for you. :D

2. Congratulations...she's adorable! Will you be doing her faceup?

3. Congrats @Eiko82 , she is darling!

I asked Haru when my Geuru imght ship (Ordered Jul19) and he said next week! :sumomo:

4. That's good to hear (I also ordered Jul 19th, so I'm particularly heartened to hear a shipping estimate)

5. She's very cute, congratulations! I look forward to seeing her with her new faceup :)

Woooohooo great news! I ordered my blank Adori on the 16th July so really hope she ships next week too as she is going via the UK, so will take a bit longer to get here to Spain.

6. Hopefully Adori will speed to you as quickly as the last doll :)

7. Soooo.... has anyone else gotten a shipping notice?
      (sadly still waiting for mine, but hopeful they're starting to go out)

8. Not me. He's been pretty quiet on IG this week but he did post a picture on Flickr last night of the little extra doll figures that he send with his dolls and some arm pieces. I'm thinking that's probably the last thing before he packs them up to send out.

9. Let's hope so Sue!!! And be as lucky with customs :)

10. He posted on IG/Flickr a picture of all the completed and strung dolls. I'm pretty sure I picked out my Geuru, I zoomed in the image and I'm like 95% sure I can see my name on the order sheet by her shoulder. I'm now obsessively checking my email for shipping notifications XD

11. I got a shipping notice! :fangirl:
      Haru always sends me my shipping # through tumblr, even though all my other order and communication have been through email lol.

12. I got mine too, although through email. Yay for new dollies!!

13. Yeaaah I got mine too via Instagram!! :)

14. I got mine as well :D He's not attaching her head, since she has a faceup, and he was worried that I would have trouble doing that myself, so he's going to send me a video. Very sweet of him, I think.

15. Apparently, Harucasting has some spare dolls for sale. Seems like he cast more than was actually ordered so if you missed out on the preorder and like any of the ones on offer, now's your chance! The full list should be up on his Instagram.

I'd go for it myself but I still don't actually know what I want...

16. That's really cool that people can get a doll that way. Hope they all find good homes.

17. *de-lurking* Hi everyone!
      OK, so now I have a Geuru on her way to me.
      I blame @meowzetta :XD: :hug:

18. Always happy to enable, @eland!
      If you mind my asking, which one did you get?

19. Are you emeth_v on IG?