1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Haru Casting Adori Discussion

Jan 27, 2016

1. Can anyone who has a Geuru remember if there was a paper CoA with her? I am looking through my box for her and I still have everything down to the wrapping paper but no paper CoA and for the life of me I can’t remember if there ever was one.

2. I don't think there was one? I have my gal in storage right now but I packed her last week and IIRC she had the box, the paper wrapping inside and a Geuru sticker on the paper wrapping. She also came with the little screaming Nanni figure.

3. Yeah, I don’t believe there are CoA for Geuru. But we can keep hold of our Nanni figures and stickers for proof of authenticity.

4. I didn't get one with my Adori...

5. I also didn't get one with my Geuru.

6. @AaloriRian , My Adoris came with hand necklaces and a handwritten thank you note. My Nanni came with the little Nanni figure and a small piece of cardstock with "type: Nanni" and a number. But I think the necklaces and figures are the proofs of authenticity you need.
      [​IMG]IMG_8958adori hands by Nadine, on Flickr

7. I didn't get one of those either

8. @Ban Sidhe , Maybe he only did that with the earlier ones. Since he doesn't include traditional CoAs, just save all the packaging.

9. I got 2 necklace hands and 2 tiny cards with both of my Adoris with the name and number. I believe that is the CoA for Adori.

10. Adori had a 'love mom' hand certificate. This is specifically Adori's certificate. For others, I think, Nanni figurine works as one.

11. Hello, can someone tell me how to order one of the Haru Castings Dolls?

Thank you!!

Carol

12. Haru opens preorders about twice a year. Its usually announced on their instagram and flickr :)

13. Thank you!! Does anyone know of any for sale! Thanks for your help!

14. [​IMG]

Hana returned from her spa yesterday. She is so adorable <3

15. So adorable! I love her dress!

I'm still sorting through the shots of just Sophia (my Geuru), but I really like this one of her with her dad (LoongSoul MuXuan) Annoyingly, the wind was moving everything but the pinwheel she's holding, which would have been a really neat effect :sigh
      [​IMG]

16. @Girrl l Awww, Sophia is so cute!!

17. Thank you! Her new shoes just came in today's mail (along with a bunch of other props) so weekend project is probably going to have to be some photos in the park
      but until then, more pinwheel pictures
      [​IMG]

18. Wow! These are really cool. I adore the sparkly one but I love how the reddish one is so shiny. Great touch.

19. @Castilleja , I do wear them sometimes. I'm always hoping I'll meet up with a fellow hobbyist.