1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Haru Casting Adori Discussion

Jan 27, 2016

1. I love my Nanni, I was also surprised to hear him say that. She's such a sweet face.
      [​IMG]
      BristolSDBJD17
      by clochette62, on Flickr

Does anyone know if he's allowing the Som head to be put on an Adori/Nanni body?

2. That is a shame about Nanni, i like her grumpy version.
      Heres a little happy Adori spam ^^

[​IMG]

3. oh no...

I want to get an Adori during this preorder but the order form asks for an insta (i don't have an account) and a positive feedback thread (never done a transaction that had people leave feedback for me). As well as I don't know if its possible to order the elf heads anymore, AND I don't see the colour I want on the chart anymore :~:

dunno if it's worth asking for the heads and colour thing, especially since I don't have two of the things hes asking for ;n;

EDIT: I did end up making an instagram account today.

#823 BuildingBridges, May 18, 2019
      Last edited: May 29, 2019
    4. The point of those requirements, I think, are to make sure you are an actual collector and not a recaster. If you contact him, he'll probably accept other proof that you actually have a collection and aren't a scammer.

5. I have an Instagram account, but it isn't a doll account. I sent him my Flickr account instead. If you have any sort of doll account, try sending him that instead. Can't hurt to ask about the other stuff either. He's been pretty nice in the past about it, even if the answer is no.

6. reviving this thread a bit with some Sophia spam from our recent trip to Jack London Historical State Park
      [​IMG]

7. Protective of his sister

[​IMG]

8. Anyone planning to get one of the new kids during this next preorder? I am very excited about Willow :D

9. Yes, Willow is definitely on my list. Any news on when the next preorder will be?

10. Haru announced on insta the the preorder for Willow and Eorin will be Sep 5-30 :D

EDIT: looks like this will be the last pre-order for all the older sculpts :o

#830 Cydril, Aug 25, 2020
      Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
    11. Is it possible for you to post the information here?

12. The YoSD preorder is open! I sent Haru an email to order a Geuru yesterday. I was originally going to get a Willow, but after he announced he’d be discontinuing the older sculpts, I realized this would probably be my only chance to get my Big Geuru a little sister in the exact skintone I want, so I went with her instead.

13. Oh @dxgirly what resin color did you order? Geuru us such a sweet sculpt.

I submitted an order form for Willow with a request for a fantasy resin color. Im nervous waiting for the response! I will still get one even if he refuses but fingers crossed I will be able to get the elf-green skin:XD:

14. When I saw this was gonna be the last time to get the old sculpts, I had to jump on getting a Geuru. I've been wanting one since I first saw her and I think she'd make a great friend for my DC Jodie. I've been wanting to get him a girl friend for a while now.

Unfortunately, it cuts into my funds for a body for my Morfeo...

15. I sent in a pre-order for Willow. She will be my fourth Haru girl :D

Geuru is a beautiful sculpt. I love my Clementine...such a pretty, realistic face.
      [​IMG]
      ClementineSDBJD2018
      by clochette62, on Flickr

16. I got her in Neul Basic Normal. My Big Geuru is in Maji Basic Normal, so I wanted something similar, but not exactly the same for her little sister. <3

I love that Haru offers so many resin colors. I really wish other companies were able to do it, as well.

17. I will certainly order Nanni. I am so glad she is finally available.

I am a little sad that I won’t be able to order Geuru too, she is really cute.

there are a lot of resin colors pictures around, anyone know where to find a picture with all the colors available this time.

and shame on me, my adori is still eyeless and naked. I just moved and at least she is back on a shelf.

18. Haru’s been really good about updating his pre-order Instagram story highlights with replies to DM’s. Seems like he’s more than willing to take pics of colors if asked (he did so for the Unique color category), and it looks like pretty much all colors are up for grabs - including fantasy colors.

19. Has anyone received an order total/confirmation yet? Its been a full week and I still havent heard back. He responded to my question on insta tuesday but no email reply.