1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Haru Casting Adori Discussion

Jan 27, 2016

1. I haven't heard either. Looks like he said next week on his IG.

#841 clochette, Sep 11, 2020
      Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
    2. Nope, not yet!

3. Ah ok then, he must be very busy. Thanks for the replies :3nodding:

4. He’s started sending out reply emails just now, so keep a lookout if you haven’t gotten it already!

5. Just like dxgirly said, I got my confirmation email this morning! I sent my order in on the 8th.

6. Has anyone got a picture of a Haru Casting doll with an Iplehouse BID? I am wondering how they work together.

7. Which one are you wanting to see? Adori is much slimmer and geuru has a huge head, so it might differ depending which sculpt you are considering.

8. Geuru is the one that has had my eye. I am surprised that they are so different from each other. I thought that they used the same bodies?

9. There is a comparison photo on Haru's instagram in september preorder story with Geuru on an adori vs a willow body.

10. @dollybusiness , I dont know if this helps much with their various states of undress, but here is Geuru and Adori next to BID Aki
      [​IMG]

Haru confirmed my order. unfortunately I wasnt able to get the green color I wanted ;_; So a cream white Willow will be joining our family,

11. Also here are the photos of Geuru on different bodies, because I find it kind of difficult to parse for info on Haru's instagram. Sometimes he only put stuff in stories instead of making a regular post.

[​IMG]

12. Thank you. Your photos are very helpful.

13. I made my payment today, so my order is confirmed, yay!!

14. Here is a little Geuru spam. i changed her look up when redressing her :)

[​IMG]

15. I just made my first payment for an Adori and a Geuru! I've always wanted the two of them, so when I heard they were getting discontinued, I finally jumped on it.

Geuru's smily face is so cute, so I ended up getting that version. Now time to go and buy them too many clothes :whee:

16. In the end I ordered Geuru twins. Both female on the Adori body, one normal head, and the other the smiling head. Paid earlier tonight. I could have bought the Willow instead, but something kept telling me to go for twins as little sisters for my big Geuru. :sweat

17. Hi! I’m new to the doll collecting hobby, just emailed Harucasting to try to order Geuru because she’s too cute! Has anyone have experience ordering as a new collector? I felt nervous answering his questions a bit because I have nothing to show him :(

18. I don't have a large collection myself, or much to show online (my instagram isn't full of my dolls, and I don't have a feedback thread here), but he still seemed willing to sell to me. Just make it clear to him your stance on recasting and it should be alright.

19. Thanks! Fingers crossed!

20. Yeah, the purpose of those questions is to make sure you aren't going to send the doll to be recast. Having a small collection or no collection shouldn't deter Haru.