1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Haru Casting Adori Discussion

Jan 27, 2016

1. Thank you! :aheartbea I’ll just wait for his response then. You guys made me feel much better :sumomo:

2. Soooo Haru took my order! Can’t wait! Going to start shopping for her does anyone know what size eyes Geuru wears? I can’t seem to find the information...thx a bunch in advance

3. I think I saw somewhere she takes 12mm? I'm sure it's somewhere on his insta, but I can't for the life of me remember where I saw it...

4. I just went through all 44 pages in this thread, and you’re right! 12mm it is...lollllll

5. I have the luck to adopt Adori for this last pre-order. I am very happy to offer this little sweetie as friend to my dollies :D.

6. I was so busy with uni that I didn't see that there was a preorder! Adori was always one of my grail dolls...now I fear I've missed the chance to ever get him :...( And only five days late...

7. You should ask anyway, you never know, the worst answer would be no.

8. I sent an email, so I guess I'll have to wait and see. Fingers crossed.

9. You can also try DM him on Instagram, I didn’t get a response for couple of days and managed to get response on Instagram

10. A lovely update; Haru accepted my late order form! :dance I'm so happy; I've wanted an Adori for so long, and I really thought that I'd forever lost my chance of having him! I already have a character in mind for him, which isn't usually the case for me! Still need to come up with a name, though (lol). So very excited for my sweet little boy!

11. And I am finally waiting for a milky tan Nanni :)

12. Congrats!!!

13. I am very happy for you DamianWhine

14. Hey, to anyone that has a small Geuru, what size wig do you prefer? I've seen some people use 5-6 and others use 6-7 and I wanted opinions.

15. I prefer 5/6. I have a leekeworld 6-6.5 on her right now and its too loose

16. thank you!!!! will look into getting that size for her :3nodding:

17. I just made the first payment on my Adori boy, and I'm already impatient for him to get here! I did have a question for those who already have Adoris; I ordered both heads and a faceup...the faceup is just on the regular head, correct? I would love if there were a faceup on both, but I'm basically 100% positive that that's not the case. I would have asked for a faceup on both heads, but I wouldn't really be able to afford the extra cost right now. I want to know for certain so I can plan if I'll simply commission a faceup on the smiling head to match the other head later on, or if I'll make it another doll entirely...perhaps a twin or sibling.

18. I ordered two Geuru heads and paid $150 for face up on both, so yeah, they charge separately for each head.

19. Thank you for the response! Now I need to decide...same character or two different ones? Lol, I probably won't manage to make this decision until my order arrives.

20. The first batch of babies that need faceups got sent to Russia the other day, according to Haru’s stories on Instagram.

Actually does anyone know what the original estimated time of arrival was on this preorder? Idk if I’ve actually even seen him say it anywhere...

the April preorder arrived in August... so I guess we should expect January? What do you guys think?