1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Haru Casting Adori Discussion

Jan 27, 2016

1. In the Sept preorder story on his Insta he says 2-3 months depending on the number of orders. So I would say yeah, probably January depending on where you are to account for shipping times. I wouldn't expect any later than that though unless he says something.

2. I'd say January would probably be a good guess! Perhaps February, though. It depends on whether or not the dolls have faceups and if there are any shipping delays due to that 'rona. The estimate was 2-3 months depending on the number of orders, but longer for dolls with faceups. I imagine there might be a delay even on the dolls without faceups due to the crazy influx of packages that will probably be going around this holiday season since many people still aren't able to go to physical stores.

Side note, but I mentioned earlier on this thread that I'd only ordered a faceup for one of my Adori's heads, and that I was trying to decide if the second head would just be another character since I didn't know how I'd be able to make the two faceups match. But then Haru messaged me on IG asking if I wanted to change my order to add a faceup on the second head! I have enough money for two faceups now, so I'll be getting a faceup on both heads - he'll just add more to the second payment. I'm really excited for my boy to arrive! Some of the clothes that I ordered for him arrived today, and I'm just picturing how cute he'll look in them! With my late order plus the changes made, though, I imagine I'll probably be the last to receive my Adori, lol. No complaints here; I'm still just grateful that Haru accepted my late order. Hopefully that bit of an extra wait will give me enough time to come up with a name.

3. I’m so sad adori is retired. I really wanted one *sob*

4. AHH, Haru emailed me this morning to say he'll be sending my Geuru next week! I know it'll be a few more weeks before she gets here but I am HYPE.

5. I got an email for my Geuru twins, too! I still need to make the final layaway payment; I’m just waiting on three Christmas check gifts to clear into my bank account, and then I’ll get them paid off! I can’t wait to see them in person! I love Haru’s dolls so much! :D

6. I'm trying not to obsess over my Willows tracking. My last EMS package took three weeks to get from Korea to USA so it might be a bit before she makes it here. I will need to get her some eyes >w<

7. Um, I just looked at the tracking and according to USPS my little girl will be here Monday... I don't know HOW, he just shipped her the 31st, but I'm not gonna complain! The sooner she gets here the sooner I can start making her clothes. I've been scouring crochet patterns for cute dresses...

8. Mine landed in New York, and was given to USPS, but hasn’t cleared customs yet.

9. Apparently, USPS is a liar; mine is also in customs limbo for now. Hopefully they clear her soon!

10. My Geuru twins came in the mail today. I’m so excited; I love them so much!! :D

[​IMG]Untitled by Nikki Kelly, on Flickr

11. AHHH they're so cute, and those dresses! Where did you get them? My girl is out of customs and in Texas as of today, so hopefully she'll be here tomorrow.

12. @meiloslyther they’re from DebiDooDoll on Etsy! Littlefee size! And please post your baby when she comes in! <3

13. Congratulations on your new arrivals!!

14. @dxgirly , congrats! Theyre adorable!

My little lady arrived one day ahead of schedule.
      I should have expected it but Willow is absolutely massive next to Adori :D
      Cannot wait to paint this chonk.
      [​IMG]

15. Sure enough, here she is!
      [​IMG]
      I was super glad my dad was home to receive her and sign, since the mail ran after I got to work. *_*

Now to finish the little sweater I was making for my other yosd, but will probably end up on her until I get clothes made... She nakey! And I'm still waiting on my AC order with eyes, except I was a genius and ordered a body for one of my floating heads at the same time, so it'll probably be a month or more before I see those. :|

16. Alas, my Willow was part of the face-up group that got sent back to him after the artist's postal service held on to it for a month. Haru gave me the option to have her sent blank, but I'd rather have the face-up, so she's going to be another 3 months or so in arriving. Ah well.

17. Sigh, I watched the September preorder come and go and... I'm really hurting over it lol, so I'm trying to plan for this year. Haru said there miiight be a 2nd Eorin preorder in October. :eusa_pray Does anyone by chance have all the measurements for Eorin? His site page and insta seem like dead ends. I tried to ask him for measurements directly, but I don't think he understood me and I hate to bother him more than I already did.. ugh. :sweat

I just want to know what to shop and sew for... she looks like a very petite/thin yosd.

18. So my order with eyes came in (10 pair grab bag), and none of them are anything I would have picked out myself, but some of them are so good on her. I think these orange ones are my favorite though. (Also featured is the cute sweater I made her.) There is so much chaotic energy coming from this child. I need to name her...
      [​IMG]

19. All these babes are giving me life! I can’t wait to see some of the ones with faceups come in! :D

My girls are currently off getting faceups done, because was too intimidated to work on the smiling Geuru, myself. :sweat

20. Congratulations on all the new arrivals, I look forward to seeing them all settled in their new homes :)

Here is Gala my Adori, a photo from more than a year ago!!!! Poor girl needs more attention!

[​IMG][/url]Tutu for you!! by Sharon, on Flickr