1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Haru Casting Mini Dolls - Part 2

Feb 17, 2020

1. Haru’s new Wind head sculpt has me dying over here! She’s so unique and beautiful. I need her in my life! :...(:love

2. @xaya I think yesterday or the day before I saw Haru posted a picture in his IG stories of Wind on the E-Minor body with Morae's heel feet so it probably does work (as long as I am remembering his post correctly lol)! I agree with @dxgirly that he doesn't usually sell parts for people to mix-and-match though. If you find out please let us know!

3. @kuro I saw it and I actually asked him if there was a chance to order the heel feet separately, he said "Sorry, not. Only Morae has them.". And a bit after that I saw the photo of Wind with Morae heel feet/E-minor body. So I guess he thought about it.

4. i actually asked Haru if he would make heeled feet for his girls. he said that he only made one for Morae. and then i asked if it fits Maji (because i was hoping that if would fit, then maybe i could buy it). to which he answered that it would fit Maji but he wouldn't sell it. a day later, he posted Wind on the E-minor body with Morae's heeled feet.

5. Haru told me a few days ago that the February/March preorder dolls should be completed and ready for shipment in the next two weeks! I’m so excited for my Geurim to come home! <3

6. Is that just the blank dolls? I haven’t seen any updates about faceupped dolls, so I’m curious. I’m giddy for my Geurim!

7. Ah yeah, it might be, as I always order mine blank and he knows that.

8. Haru will always say “NOOOOO I DONT LIKE IT” and then go take pictures of whatever thing it was he is such a funny man. But I think his thinking is - he doesn’t wanna offer it separately because his vision is Morae only has heel feet, but if anyone has both he wants them to know what’s possible. Offering Maji on Joa’s body is an exception because he said the measurements are the same (thus still fits his vision of Maji) and the joints are less fragile, and he’s obsessed with perfection!

9. I'm new to Haru's dolls, and was wondering if anyone knows if he's including vitiligo skin to this upcoming July pre-order? Also, I haven't seen any posts of Morae's body measurements, but I could have just missed out on that information, does anyone know?

10. @MJKKJM I don’t think he’s posted Morae’s measurements just yet. I’m sure he will by the time the preorder for her goes off. I also haven’t heard anything about any vitiligo skin preorders, I think he usually does those separate from the regular order periods.

11. Haru said a few weeks ago that he will not be doing a vitiligo preorder this year.

12. So, did anybody else receive the notice that the Feb preorder boys & girls will be shipping soon? ♡

I'm so excited since this will not only be my first full Haru boy but first MSD doll as well >w< I'm utterly unprepared tho xD

13. I got the email asking to pay shipping, as well. I’m super excited that my Geurim will be coming home soon! :D

14. Yep yep, just paid off Modeun!!! Hoping he ships here soon. *_* I’m sooooooo excited. Gonna need a faceup ASAP lol.

15. Paid off the rest of my Modeun too. :aheartbea I’ll have to wait to get him painted since I think the faceup artist I want to send him to won’t be open for commissions for a while yet, but so happy to be getting my Maji’s twin brother back into my crew.

16. Was that for the no face up dolls? I ordered a face up for my Modeun and didn't receive a notice yet.

17. Yes, he always sends dolls without faceups first, because they are done sooner.

*edit* or at least in my experience, I should say. I’ve bought during three of his preorders now.

18. @dxgirly Thanks for the information, I'll be waiting for a message later then. :)

19. @xaya I want to say he times them so they won’t be too far behind? Like he casts the dolls that need to be faceupped first, then ships those to MayakDolls in Russia, then works on dolls without faceups and ships them home while she works on the faceups.
      I know for the preorder from last Septemberthere was a problem with the Russian post not wanting to deliver the dolls to the faceup artist because the box was too large. So he had to wait for them get sent back and then he had to reship them in several smaller packages to her. Plus shipping to and from Russia during the pandemic hasn’t been the fastest. Hopefully it won’t be too much longer for you guys, though! <3

20. So many of you ordered Modeun! Can't wait for you guys to share him ♡ I was so tempted by him as well but I've had Neul on my radar for too long, he had to be first ^.^

If the MSD size works out for me, I'm definitely set on getting Modeun too when he'll hopefully be back next year~

And then there's also a 3rd boy Haru hinted at... ×_×°