1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Haru Casting Mini Dolls - Part 2

Feb 17, 2020

1. Im so excited for this months preorder :XD::XD:
      :XD: This will be my first doll from him so I've been waiting on the edge of my seat all month. I'm planning on getting a maji, what about you guys?

#221 Nocturneproductions, Jul 14, 2021
      Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
    2. @Nocturneproductions Awesome! Which Maji are you going to get? I think the smiling Maji should be available for the next preorder.

No new preorders for me. Just waiting on my Modeun to be shipped. :wiggle

3. Congrats on your Modeon!

Im getting the OG maji for sure, though depending on how much she costs I might snatch up a smiling maji as well for a set of twins. ^^

4. I’m definitely getting a Morae, and maybe a smiling Maji, as well. Will have to see if I have enough money saved or not when he releases their prices.

5. I'd asked him a few weeks ago and he said prices would be the same as the last preorder from Feb-March, if that helps!

6. Oh I thought he had said he’d have to charge more for Morae because she comes with the extra hands and feet? Hmmm… guess we’ll find out soon, either way. :sweat

7. Oh, my bad, I asked about Maji, didn't occur to me at all that other options in the preorder might have different prices :sweat ignore me then!

8. I hope to get a Morae and if I can manage it I want a Maji too. We will see. I have been checking every day for the pre-order info.

9. I was just talking to him over on IG, and he’s out shopping for snacks to pack in with the dolls he’s shipping out on the 16th, as I type this! :whee:

10. I haven’t received one either. I guess he doesn’t have the faceups back yet

11. My Geurim came in the mail today! I was so excited that I gave her a faceup right away. I’m so happy with her!:D

[​IMG]Harucasting Geurim by Nikki Kelly, on Flickr

12. @dxgirly I already saw your Geurim in your Instagram and she's really beautiful! I love this darker style clothes and face up on her. <3

13. Ugh, super jealous of everyone getting their orders in. My boy left Seattle today so hopefully the package arrives in time for deliveries tomorrow morning, but I wouldn’t be surprised if I gotta wait until Friday. D;

@dxgirly Congrats on your girl arriving! She’s looking pretty snazzy. :)

14. Can anyone with experience tell me how Haru's layaway works? I understand the process of the invoices etc, but is it 3 payments (One at the start, then two more each month after.) or is it 2 payments (One the first month and the other the month after). The wording makes it hard for me to make out and the price divided by 3 or divided by 2 per month would make a difference to me affordability wise. :sweat

I'd love a Maji! I love thicker hips and thighs!!

15. It’s one payment up front, and the other half due when the doll is ready to ship out to you.

16. My boy arrived yesterday! :) :aheartbea

[​IMG]

Here Nori is with his twin sister, Amaya. I can’t wait to get him painted! I’m planning to use the kpop singer Taemin as inspo for his faceup. I’m also thinking of getting him a new wig since I’m not as in love with the grey wig as I was before. Px

17. Hi all! i don't mean to rant here but ...

I've had enough saved up for a Maji and just waiting for the pre-order to open. But covid's making it hard again. and after a week, we're gonna be in a lockdown again. which means, no work no pay. and even though i have saved up for Maji, i suddenly feel selfish for using that money for Maji. i used to have emergency funds, but last year's lockdown drained my savings away. so i have two options:

1. is to pass this pre-order and wait for Haru to open one for Maji again next year or

2. opt for a layaway. pay half upfront. work sidelines in the meantime to come up with additional funds, and then pay the rest when the doll's ready

so what do you guys think?

18. I would personally opt for layaway, but I have a hard time saying no to myself. Next year is a long time to wait, though, and who knows what part of the year it will be in.

I think you should get her, but maybe someone who isn’t a total Harucasting enabler should weigh in.

either way, I’m sorry you’re struggling with this right now.

Oh forgot I came here to post a group pic of all my Harucasting MSDs. I’ll be ordering Morae next month during her preorder, and Wind when she ends up being available, as well. Still unsure on the boys. We’ll see. The only thing stopping me from wanting them is the general lack of slim-mini male clothing options. How do you guys get around that?

anyways, here’s the girls:

[​IMG]Untitled by Nikki Kelly, on Flickr

#238 dxgirly, Jul 30, 2021
      Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2021
    19. Allow me to take the other position… since COVID has been an unpredictable event since the beginning, I’d opt to wait to order. You said your savings is pretty much gone, I’d try and build that back up before spending on a doll. But that’s just me. Ultimately it’s up to you to decide how to spend your money. Hopefully this lockdown won’t last too long!

20. @ThatiRosen At the end of the day, it’s going to be up to you, not us. If money is going to be a legitimate concern due to lockdown, you should certainly seriously consider holding off until a future preorder where you’ll (hopefully) be in a better financial situation. Heck, you might get lucky and be able to buy a Maji secondhand between now and whenever her next preorder will be. But yeah, we don’t really know your personal situation to really definitively tell you what choice to make. :sweat I seriously doubt Maji will be going anywhere any time soon if that makes you feel any better.