1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Haru Casting Mini Dolls - Part 2

Feb 17, 2020

1. I vote to wait as well. Like others have said, Maji's not limited - there will be another chance in the future :)

2. That’s true. And like Singull said, there’s always Maji’s popping up on the secondhand market for when you do have a way of safely spending money again. Listen to the responsible people and not my silly butt. :sweat

3. ..thank you all❤ i appreciate the insights. But i think i'm gonna have to think this through. I know Maji's not going anywhere. But the pre-order's date hasnt been set so. I'll ponder on this.

4. Oh the pictures are making me jealous haha

I've fallen in love with many of his dolls and have planned to get at least one the next time he does his pre-orders (yes I do understand each preorde is for certain dolls)

I did message him the other day and ask if I missed the pre-order and he replied he had no plans for one yet with everything going on atm

I've been eyeing the few places I know of/have access to for second hand dolls for the time being, but will definitely order directly from him when I can! Meanwhile I'll continue to follow the tags of the dolls on Instagram, I love seeing how beautiful everyone's dolls are - not sure how to tag on here yet, but dxgirly, I think I've seen some of your Instagram posts and they were some that lead me to his dolls :)

5. @VickiBee57 glad I could lead you to him through my photos! I love Haru’s dolls so much! <3

6. Hello everyone! I just recently got a E-minor secondhand, and im waiting on a Adori who is in the mail! I’m so obsessed with Harucasting dolls now and would love more in the future ^^

7. My Geurim came today, I wasn’t expecting her till Monday :D

Meet Benna!

[​IMG]Benna’s arrival by Jessicat P, on Flickr

Not her final eyes or wig, but I had to get something on her XD

8. She’s so pretty… gosh I love the Geurim sculpt. I can’t wait to see more of her around on Instagram. :D<3

9. Haru just announced the next preorder! Original Maji, smiling Maji, Morae, and Wind, September 1st - 30th.

I’m so excited! :love

10. I’m so excited that he included Wind!

11. I’m eager to see Wind and PS with faceups. That can change my impression from “meh” to “omg I need that doll” :lol:

12. I'm so excited for it! Maji is one of my grail dolls and I've been saving up for the next pre-order. If I remember correctly, he said before that you can get both heads for Maji, I'm hoping thats still an option.

13. I am excited! I will be getting a Morae and if I can manage it I would love to get a Maji or Wind.

14. She is so pretty, I really like Geurim a lot.

I was on summer holiday and asked Haru to delay the shipping until I was sure to be at home when Modeun will arrive so now I'm back home and Haru said he'd ship my doll on Monday. Yay, I'm exited to see Modeun in person.

I didn't receive a photo from his face up so I was curious if Haru usually sends a faceup photo before shipping dolls out? Thanks for any answer.

15. I don’t think he does unless you specifically ask for it.

16. I didn't so that's propably it. :) My Modeun was shipped on Monday, so yay, exiting times ahead. And quite a lot of sewing to do too.

17. How tall is Maji? Plans with another doll are falling apart and I am wondering if I should just buy a Maji, but I need to know her height. Is she closer to a Minifee or Souldoll Kid in size? Thank you everyone.

18. She’s actually right between the two.

19. Awesome! I think I might just go with Maji! Thank you!

20. I brought Benna with me to work today and she seems pretty bored :sweat

[​IMG]Benna at work by Jessicat P, on Flickr

I really love the color of this wig on her but the bangs cover up her eyes too much so I bought a long wavy one that just has a side part, no bangs. I’m hoping it’ll be the one!