1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Haru Casting Mini Dolls - Part 2

Feb 17, 2020

1. @allanieew It usually takes a day or so to get responses from Haru, but he will get back to you, just be patient.

@Lokinta Yup, his dolls are always like that. Can’t get through a page after new dolls start getting to their owners without people making complaints about the stringing lmao. You pretty much have to restring his dolls if you have any plans to remove their heads and/or hands on a regular basis without a second person to help. He leaves absolutely no extra space after the knot in the elastic so you’ll need new cord.

2. @Singull @Lokinta thanks you for your answers, i'll just be a little more patient. ( i am always worried i did something wrong and i ordered as soon as the pre order was opened)

3. Has anyone brought it up with him? I know if the elastic is too loose the doll won't pose well but presumably it won't move at all if it's too tight?

4. Thanks for the reassurance.
      Makes me wonder how he does it! :lol:

I think at this point I’ll just accept his assembly and sew up some different clothes for him. I can’t justify restringing with new cord because all my elastic is being used up for face masks.

He is quite cool though. I’m trying to decide on a hairstyle..

5. I have a question. I emailed Haru asking about if he offered Layaway and all he replied with was." 2 layaways available:))"
      What does that mean, 1/2 down and rest in 30 days, 1/2 down and rest when dolls are done?? I don't want to bug him so hoping some one here can explain. Thank you.

6. @animemom It means you pay half now and half when the doll is ready to ship.

7. Thank you so much. Soon as I can I am going to place my order.

What skin tone is your Neul?

#27 animemom, Apr 6, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2020
    8. He is having another preorder, including Joa&Neul right now until april 30th. If you go to his inta page you can see the details and send him an email you can get them now

He is Neul medium tan

#28 Luna_and_Stelladolls, Apr 8, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2020
    9. Thanks.

10. I ordered a Big Geuru, a Joa, and a Maji in the April preorder. Does anyone know what size eye looks best in them? I’m trying to plan out things for them now, so they’re ready to go when they get here. :)

11. My Maji is wearing a 12mm by Mako. My Joa head is at the artist's house, but I believe the 12mm Makos looked good in her, too.

12. Yay I've joined the April preorder for Eminor! I know Haru has different bodies for Eminor, Maji and Joa... are there significant differences between them?

13. thank you!!

14. there are, especially in the butt and thigh area. But anything loose or strechy that works on the one will probably fit another too. Haru has posted measurements of all 3 on his insta account. I will try to find the pics and add them here so you can see. Joas butt size isn,t in the pic but it is 21 cm so her body size resembles Maji a lot except for the waist.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

#34 Luna_and_Stelladolls, May 11, 2020
      Last edited: May 11, 2020
    15. It is 1/2 down and the other half I guess when the dolls are done, but not sure since i payed the second term myself before he asked on my order.

16. Thank you @Luna_and_Stelladolls !!! This is really helpful! I've been trying to dig up some older pics from Haru's instagram but there were just so many pictures

17. I paid the second half of my layaway on the 7th. So excited! I’m order 48, 49, and 50... whatever that ends up meaning. lol

18. I'm in for an E-Minor! Does anyone have any advice on eyes? I know she needs 12mm low dome but I'm an eye newbie and don't really know why she needs a "special" kind. Gapping?

I've seen Mako eyes mentioned several times - their site shows everything is sold out, but the Q&A suggests they just aren't taking orders during Covid times. So should I wait until they reopen or are there other options? I'll be able to find something I like on their site but nothing especially stands out.

19. I never not a confirmation of my payment, nor an ordernumber, should i start worrying? (I paid in full on april 10th)

20. He never confirmed my initial payment, but I dm’d him on Instagram after I sent my second payment, and he confirmed to me that he got it, and then awhile later sent me a message telling me my order numbers. He’s much quicker to respond on Instagram than emails. If it’s worrying you, I would just message him on IG and ask! He’s a really nice guy.