1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Haru Casting Mini Dolls - Part 2

Feb 17, 2020

1. Such a cute set wow

2. Thank you!

3. I won the Harucasting Morae at Resin Rose expo! shes my first Haru casting dolls and she is lovely!! Shes got a lot of talking to do but so far is kind of quiet. might help if i give her some eyes lol

4. That’s awesome! Congratulations!

5. A new Harucasting preorder opened today! It runs through October 15th, and Morae, Thx, Its, girl XO, and boy XO are available this time around.

Is anyone here getting a doll in this preorder? I’m so excited for it!

6. I won't be part of this preorder, but I absolutely adore Thx!! She's so cute! Makes me wish I ordered a Morae on the last preorder so I could order her head haha

A shame Day isn't available on this one! I love his sculpt, he's so handsome!

7. I'm also super exctited for this preorder!
      Girl XO is a love at first sight for me and I don't want to miss out on her, so I will be getting XO in light tan closer to the end of this preorder period. This face sculpt is so unique and seems to be very versatile. Can't wait to see more of them around!

8. The new preorder is messing with me so bad :') I've had my eyes on Its for a good while but I've been trying to tell myself that I really didn't need him that bad after all since I can't jump on every boy doll that I take an interest in >.< But here we are and he's looking so damn good *-* I love the slightly more mature body and his overall vibe ♡

And to make things even worse... XO boy *__* When I first saw pictures of him, I was like "yeah, he's cute but thank god, I'm not in love with him, my wallet couldn't bear it..." :'D Well, guess what... the more I look at him, the more I start falling in love, like seriously in love why :0

What is it with Haru's dolls that they just suck you into their abyss!? It's beautiful but also painful ;_; Especially when you're outta budget atm ^^;

9. I loooove the dolls up for preorder right now. Honestly when he was sculpting XO I was in love with the sculpt but now that he’s finished with them and Thx. I actually really love Thx. (It helps she doesn’t have the peanut joints since I’m not a super fan of those). So now I’m trying to save up to order Thx before the preorder ends.
      can’t wait to see everyone’s dolls from this preorder :whee:

10. I got an xo in light tan! I'm excited

11. I just bought a vitiligo Ippo secondhand, I'm so excited to have one of Haru's vitiligo dolls! Does anyone have suggestions for clothes? My friend has PS and we tried some different clothes on her but all we could really find that fit was a top from my daughter's teen nanana dolls

12. Bumpity bump! Is anyone waiting on a Harucasting doll from the Sept/Oct preorder, or think about getting one in the preorder that’s opening in a few days? I want to see and talk about the new Haru babies with people. :D

13. I think I will be getting another Maji in the upcoming preorder.
      I love my tan Maji and now want a normal skin one too.

14. I'm planning on getting a smile Maji this preorder! I already have some clothes for her

15. Nice! I’d really like to add a smile Maji to my group one day, but this time around, I’m going to be ordering Day! He is so handsome. :love

16. I'm waiting for XO from the last pre-order! She's already on her way :D
      I can't wait to see what everyone will do with their XOs. I haven't been this excited about a sculpt since Wind, who also has full lips and a bigger nose (my two weaknesses). Haru has created so many unique and beautiful new faces this past year.

Not sure if I will participating in the upcoming preorder, but smile Maji and Eminor are tempting me.

17. I am also very excited to see what people do with XO, Thx, and Its! Haru really does make a lot of sculpts with great, unique features. It’s one of the reasons I love his dolls so much.

@sintex id love to see your XO when they come in! What color did you get them in, and boy or girl version?

I got an XO girl, a Thx, and an Its in the last preorder.

18. Yayyy, yes, I’m excited for this new preorder and the last preorder dollies coming home!! Our Thx just hit our country’s customs center and I am watching the tracking like a hawk. Cannot believe she will be here so soon.

for the new preorder, I am torn between Day and Geurim. I think I can only afford one but I want both. I definitely need more boys, so… Day probably? Though I am always tempted by a tan Maji lol

19. I wasn't too original, because my choice was LightTan (girl ver.), just like in the promo pictures. From what I saw a big number of XO girls were ordered in that color. It suits this sulpt really well in my opinion, even though I loved every version Haru posted in his stories.

I'm happy that you also ordered a XO! Your Harucasting doll collection is amazing <3

20. Thank you so much! <3

I got my XO girl in his darkest shade, Joa Dark Tan and I’m really excited to see how she looks in that color.

I think it totally makes sense that people tend to order them in the colors he shows them off in, though, just because it makes envisioning your own doll much easier.

I got my Thx in Joa Milky Choco and my Its in Neul Medium Tan, so I finally completed my goal of having all of his currently available natural colors in my collection. :whee: well, except white, because I’m not big on white skin dolls lol

now I’m stuck over here wondering which color I want to order Day in. Hmmm…:sweat

@reeology I can’t wait to see what you guys do with your Thx. All of your dollies always look so amazing. :D

#460 dxgirly, Dec 28, 2022
      Last edited: Dec 28, 2022