1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Haru Casting Mini Dolls - Part 2

Feb 17, 2020

1. What clothes does Neul fit?

2. @allanieew Neul is a skinny and kinda tall-ish boi. You shouldn’t have problems putting him in clothes made for Unoa. Minifee boy pants would probably be too short for him, but otherwise fit just fine. Overall Slim Mini clothes work just fine for him. Regular mini tops are cool too if you want a baggy/comfy look. :)

3. Thank you for your answer. I kind of guessed those things should have worked, but wanted to ask just in case.
      I'll be searching for quite specific stuff, since it is supposed to look like the stuff my sons wears. (Can 't leave the boy nude on arrival, because that would probably be an incentive for my son to do the same, something about boys and no clothes in this house is a reoccuring theme........)

4. In Haru’s story on IG yesterday he posted that he’s shipping of a batch of heads from the April preorder to Russia for faceups. Hopefully this means blank dolls will be ready soon. I think he originally said they would be shipping out in July? I’m so excited for my girls. :love

5. I'm pretty excited to see that they are being finished up so soon!

6. Hi i was wondering if anyone had Big Geuru? I would love to see owners' pictures of her!

7. I just learned that we get order numbers lol!! I paid in full and he even confirmed that he received it, but it was a while ago. I guess I should message him... :0

8. Is anyone else impatiently waiting for the preorder on Morae? I’ve already started saving for whenever it may be. She’s so beautiful! :love

9. Oh yeah, I love that he is making a more petite girl too. I definetly will be adding her to my collection

10. I love that about her, too! I asked him last night when he thinks her preorder will be, and he said he’s hoping to have it in November. Gotta start saving now! :love

11. I gotta say, Geurim is looking awfully cute; love that recent picture he posted of her on IG. This girl wants to buy an iPad Pro and doesn’t wanna add too many more dolls to the crew this year tho so I’ll just have to appreciate her from afar when people do eventually get to buy her. :lol:

In other news, my Neul’s head is back from getting painted! :D

[​IMG]

So happy to have Zack back home looking so dang handsome (and super comfy in his current outfit :lol:).

12. He’s super cute!

13. Yeah after those pics he posted the other day of Geurim, I’m going to probably need her too. Will be able to say for sure once he posts her with a faceup. But right now the plan is to buy a Morae, E-minor, and Geurim whenever they’re available next, if I have enough funds together for it. :love

14. @Chikku Thank you! :)

@dxgirly Haha oh my, you got your work cut out for you if you plan to order all them girls. :lol:

[​IMG]

Here’s more of my handsome boi. :chibi

15. @Singull i know! Lol. I have a Maji, a Joa, and a Big Geuru on order from April. It’s a lot of money to drop at once, but with how infrequently he does preorders, it’s totally worth it to me! :XD::lol:

Your Neul looks great! He’s so handsome. <3

16. @dxgirly Hah wow gonna catch ‘em all or what? :lol: I can totally get why you’d go for a bulk order since he only does a handful of preorders each year.

And thank you! He’s absolutely perfect. :blush His lips are my favorite part of his faceup, really love how my artist did them. <3 Even more glad now that I decided to reshell this boy into a Neul from a JID Joshua last year. As much as I still love the Joshua sculpt, he just didn’t work at all for this character. Super lucky for me that I realized this prior to the Neul preorder. :lol:

Okay, one more and I’ll stop spamming Zack. :XD: Part of a real quick set of photos I took of him giving his man THE EYES. :lol:

[​IMG]
      (that right hand really is the perfect pose for face caressing i tell u hwat)

It’s so tough taking pictures of them together. Either Zack gets turned into a shadow or Jin-ho gets turned into a nightlight. :sigh

17. I asked Haru tonight on Instagram how long he thinks until he’s done with the April preorder dolls. He replied with a picture of a ton of recently casted Maji’s, and said he’s still in the process of casting, but those without faceups should be ready to go home at the end of July/early August. So only a little while longer!!! Eeeeeeee!! :D:dance

Also, I may or may not have bought a secondhand E-Minor on Instagram today. ;) Haha. I’m so excited!!! :XD:

18. That’s awesome news for everyone waiting on their dolls, @dxgirly :D Hope they get to their homes soon. :aheartbea

Anyone else catch sight of his new boy Modeun on Instagram? Ffffff...it’ll likely be months before he eventually gets released, but boy, I definitely feel like I might be in trouble. :lol: I’m eyeballing him to possibly reshell my boy Jin-ho whom is currently an Unoa Elder Zest, but I’m still a bit undecided. I don’t wanna lose his current height. :< Lowkey playing with the idea of hybriding the head on the Souldoll Kid body I have, but that’d definitely be a big project just to get the head to fit on the body. Used my Neul head as a test subject to see how the proportions would look since I imagine Modeun’s head would be about the same size as Neul’s.

[​IMG]

What do you guys think? The neck would obviously need to be shortened as well as thinned down if I went with this hybrid. Main thing I’m worried about is the shoulders to head ratio. Do they seem like they’d be too wide? x_x

19. Hey folks! I’m getting pretty enamored with these kids; how does one order them? The website I found seems to be under construction. People are talking about Instagram; do you order through there? Forgive my ignorance :)