1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Haru Casting Mini Dolls - Part 2

Feb 17, 2020

1. Hi @pinkandyellow, the web site is working. Just click on menu etc. Haru Casting announces pre-orders on his Instagram and you order by E-mailing him. When you have questions about a pre-order just ask him on Instagram, he is really quick with answering. I am not sure how often he schedules a pre-order, maybe some else can tell us?

2. @pinkandyellow To build off of Tureluur’s answer, he seems to only do maybe 2 or 3 preorder periods per year, and I think order periods are usually about a month long (so if you keep an eye on his IG or even just this thread, it’s unlikely you’ll overlook there being a preorder going on). I’ve heard he wants to do one for fall, but there’s no telling until he posts something official on his IG about it.
      I actually revived an old wiki on Fandom.com for BJDs because I wanted to put together some easy to understand pages (that I can easily link to :lol: ) about Haru’s dolls and ordering processes since he doesn’t make things super clear on his website. You can find it here: Haru Casting

3. @pinkandyellow he has preorder periods 2-3 times a year, and only certain dolls each time. There was a preorder in April for the MSDs and Somsatang. There will be a preorder in August for some (?) of his yo-SDs, and a preorder around November for some yet unreleased MSDs he’s been working on.

He posts all of the preorder dates and info on his Instagram, along with a form you need to fill out an email to him during the preorder period, then after a few days he emails you back, and you pay through PayPal.

He also requires you to kind of have an online presence and feedback, in order to buy one

*edit* sorry didn’t see the other replies until just now, for some reason

4. Thanks, everyone! I hope it’s not too terribly long before I can order the kids I like.

5. Haven’t had trouble dressing him without removing his hands. But yes, they are strung unbelievably thight and from what I hear that is the rule of thumb. Idk how he even does that

I finally got around to finishing my Joa. Its been so increadibly busy working during covid (healthcare..) that I hace now a whole shelf of dolls that need faceups and dressups.
      But meet my Joa. i named her Priya.
      [​IMG]

#65 Luna_and_Stelladolls, Jul 31, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2020
    6. So I decided I’m not going to reshell my boy Jin-ho into a Modeun once that sculpt is eventually available to purchase. I have been eyeing it though for Jin-ho’s younger brother (and twin to my Maji, Amaya), Nori, whom is currently a Limhwa Mono. P: The body type will be about the same and I think he should be about the right height...we’ll see! I definitely want to see more pictures of that boy before I officially make my decision. So far I think Haru’s only posted pictures of him from the front.

Well think of it this way, plenty of time to put money aside for ordering the doll(s) you want and all the things for ‘em. :lol:

@Luna_and_Stelladolls Your girl looks lovely! Glad you have been able to get at least a little bit of a reprieve to get her all put together.

7. Haru just posted an update on the April preorders in his story. He’s currently assembling the dolls, and is shooting to get the blank dolls out by Friday. Said he’d send emails to everyone that ordered a doll without a faceup on Tuesday!

Nearly there! I’m so excited for my girls!! :D

8. His eyes arrived SOULinaBOXdolls 12mm Normal Iris in Turkish Coffee
      NuruBJD by @AdanneO, on Flickr
      [​IMG]

9. My girls arrived a few days ago! I love them so much already. :love

After reading entirely through both of the Harucasting discussion threads, I was kind of concerned about how tightly they would come strung, and worried I wouldn’t be able to easily get their heads off to do faceups, because everyone kept saying the dolls came strung ridiculously tight. But they came in, and they’re not, like at all? :sweat Like I’m able to pull apart their pieces and see a good amount of their strings, and removing heads and feet has been super duper easy. I guess maybe he listened to people’s criticisms about that?

anyways, I adore them, and can’t wait for the E-Minor I bought secondhand to clear customs and come home, so their friend group can be complete. <3[​IMG]

10. Can anyone tell me or show me how Neuls stringing works? When my Neul arrived he was really sturdy but i had to take him apart for blushing and coating and now i can't figure it out. I am used to the single string down the leg that Volks has and the strings in Neuls legs were doubled up if i am correct.

Dolly tax:
      This is my Neul, now named after my son
      I sanded his nose, chin and earlobes made creases in his eyelids and opened his eyes. All to make him look more like my son (yes his wig is ginormous but a new one is in the making this is just one that i had lying around that resembled my kid the most)
      [​IMG][​IMG]IMG_20200829_182429588_HDR by floor wagemakers, on Flickr

#70 allanieew, Aug 29, 2020
      Last edited: Aug 29, 2020
    11. @allanieew Have you figured out how to restring your boy yet? He’s definitely a weird boy. He has one string that goes from one foot to the other, which rests in a slot in his pelvis, and then the other string goes through his body like how it normally is in most dolls, so you end up with two separate strings needing to be looped onto the foot hook.

Anyway, your boy is cute! Great job on the mods. :) Love me some sporadic freckling/birthmarks.

@dxgirly Congrats on your new ladies! They look lovely. :D Has your E-minor gotten home yet?

Here’s a quicky snapshot I took earlier tonight of my Maji, Amaya.

[​IMG]

I haven’t given a lot of my dolls love the last month or so, so I’ve been snatching up a few of them and snapping pictures (and changing some of their clothes since a few definitely needed a wardrobe switchout).

12. @Singull not yet! Poor thing has been stuck in Chicago customs since August 2nd! Sunday will be 6 weeks there. She made it through Canada to the US in 2 days, but now is just not doing anything.:pout:

Apparently this a common problem in ISC Chicago from other people’s complaints, so I’m trying super hard to be patient and not assume she’s lost or stolen. It’s hard. :(

13. Oof, that sucks. D: I hope she escapes Chicago customs sooner than later. :eusa_pray I’ve purchased very little this year from outside of the states due to all the shipping issues. :eek: Really has put quite the damper in shopping for my dolls since so many of my favorite creators are overseas.

14. Do any of you who have Maji also have Adori and/or (little) Geuru? I want to get one of them since this will be their last preorder but I’m trying to decide who looks more like Maji’s little sister. If anyone could show them with Maji I’d really appreciate it!

15. I don’t have any of the little ones myself, but I looked through the harucastingadori tag on Instagram and found a few group pictures that have Adori and Geuru featured in them alongside Maji. You’d probably be able to find more going through that tag or harucastinggeuru. Anyway, here’s the two I happened across: [X] [X]

16. Thanks! Yeah I’ve been surfing both those tags, it’s so hard to choose cause they’re both so stinkin’ cute with those smiley faces. I’m kinda leaning toward Adori cause that grin is so mischievous and my Maji has such an attitude that it would be funny to have them together :whee:

17. My E-Minor finally arrived. I’m thinking dual lost item inquiries by both the seller and I finally got her moving.

Meet Ducky!

[​IMG]

18. [​IMG]

19. I am gonna go crazy if I don't see some pics of Modeun with faceup soon!!! Morae is already one of my big faves, I can't wait to see Modeun too *_*

20. @reeology Haru posted a WIP pic of Modeun he got from one of the artists he commissioned on his IG stories. * A * Should be able to see it in the Modeun story highlight near the end. Little dude looked super cute! :aheartbea I’m really looking forward to seeing his boy done up all snazzy once he gets the heads back.

Haru’s said that once the heads are back, it likely won’t be too much later until he opens up preorders for Modeun and Geurim. Kinda lowkey hoping that won’t be TOO soon since I’m getting in on an expensive preorder with another artist once my next paycheck comes in. :lol: Be nice to have a little breathing room since I know I will most certainly will want to snatch a Modeun for myself. :sweat