1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Haru Casting Mini Dolls - Part 2

Feb 17, 2020

1. I've been looking at Modeun too, he looked really nice in photo of him and E-Minor together. I already have my E-Minor and she would definitely need a companion.

2. Modeun looks so cute. I'd like to get a Modeun in the future! The vitiligo E-Minors for the current pre-order really nice too.

3. I’m very impatiently waiting for Geurim and Morae. Especially the latter. :abambi:

4. Don’t blame you, Morae looks super cute from what Haru has posted so far. I’m sure a lot of fans will be happy with a girl that’ll be easier to pick out clothes for too. :lol: I wonder if he’ll start eventually offering the option to get the other girls on the Morae body and vice versa once she is available. P:

I’m looking forward to whenever Modeun’s preorder gets going. Going to get one to be my Maji’s twin brother (replacing my Limhwa Mono). I wouldn’t be too mussed if the preorder doesn’t pop up until next month or so though. Got some things to pay off on my credit card and go about putting back the money I took out of savings to pay for the Asella Raspberry I preordered a few weeks ago. :XD::sweat Plus, I wanna get a PS5 since my PS4 went and bricked itself last month. :eek:

5. Haha! I feel the exact same way; I’ve been watching Haru work on Geurim and am just hoping it’ll be a while until he opens up the preorder. Once the preorder is open I will more than likely have to make some tough calls :?

6. I’m honestly kinda hoping after Christmas, at this point, because I don’t know if I can swing even a layaway down payment in December, while also trying to buy Christmas presents for my loved ones.

Idk, maybe I’ll start DoorDashing or something to make some extra side money in my downtime.

7. I was on the fence about Geurim until I saw her with a faceup. Now I’m pretty much doomed. I doubt I’ll be able to swing her on her first preorder, so I guess it’s time to start saving for the second round whenever that might be :XD:

8. I’m doomed re: most of Haru’s dolls, lmao. I’m currently paying off two tinies (Geuru and Adori) and just started a layaway for Vitiligo E-minor... but I also really want Modeun and Morse trying so hard not to give in to Geurim too but I might as well stop fighting it lmao. I love that Morae wears heels ♥️

9. He got the heads back from mayakdolls and hell, geurim looks so cute. I was convinced I wasn’t going to get her this time but it looks like I am going for a couple again

10. Ducky is so cute!! I’m making eyes tonight and Big Geuru is supervising. Lol I need to get a Flickr so I can post pics. I’ve been in the hobby a while but have been more active on Instagram, not DOA.

11. @reeology I made my Flickr solely to post pics here on DOA. It’s much quieter over here than on Instagram. Which can be both a good and a bad thing. :lol:

12. Quick question, does any body else have barely any dent in the head for the S hook to sit in? My E-minor's is so slight I could look at her too hard and it'd pop out...

13. In case you guys didn’t see on Haru’s story on Instagram, the next preorder for his MSD sized dolls will be February 15th-March 15th, for Joa, Neul, Geurim, and Modeun.

I’m so excited to add a Guerim to my collection :D I think I’m going to get her in Maji Dark Tan resin. :XD:

14. @toratsubasa I've not had any problem with that but if you have a small file you can make a bit of a dent in it. That's what I would do. I've done so with my other brand dolls which didn't even have a slot to pull the s-hook trough their heads.

Oh it's official now? I need Modeun in my gang, he would be great match to my E-Minor. :D <3 I'm also thinking about maybe getting Geurim too. :) A bit newer photo, from last Autumn anyway... Eiko, my sweetheart. I've changed her eyes to 12mm with small iris after this shoot.

[​IMG]

I only realised afterwards that there seems to be a tree growing from her head but oh wells, at least she is super pretty!

15. She’s gorgeous, @xaya <3

16. I’m hoping to get a Geurim this round, too. I’m turning 40 in June so she’ll be my big gift to myself. She’s absolutely darling with the freckled faceup and I can’t say no :kitty2

17. I love Haru's dolls! I am obsessing tho about that one switcharoo of Modeun on Gerurim's body, but I'm not sure I can buy two new dolls just to do that :drool but I like Modeun sculpt anyway, so I might cave in this preorder, who knows!

Also Nori........ I've been waiting so long!! I am super excited about a well proportioned non childish looking 1/6, there are so realistic and stylish many accessories and clothes for that size :D

18. Just popping in to appreciate all of these doll pictures! I really, really want a big Geuru someday, I wonder if that will be possible this year...

19. How much do Haru’s MSD dolls usually cost? I would love to pre-order Geurim but I have to see how much she is