1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Haru Casting Mini Dolls - Part 2

Feb 17, 2020

1. @cherryblossoms I ordered E-Minor in Maji Mild Tan and she was 535 including shipping (which back then was $40). I presume there will be an increase for the shipping cost and I'm prepared for it already. This time I'm going to order a face up too.

2. Sorry about the double post, but the pre-order for the two couples is live :D

3. I just saw the Pre-order at work so I'm now making one for Modeun. I'd really want to have a Geurim too, but even more I need to keep the plan of getting only a boy doll this time. I just asked about the basic face up if it's shown somewhere. I think Haru has at least two different faces for Modeun and I want to know which is the basic. :)

4. I sent in my order form for a Guerim! I’m so excited!! :D

5. I am really hoping I can get the funds together for Geurim - thankfully we can at least do a two part layaway plan, though ^^; So I think I will be able to get her... choosing which resin color is really difficult though! I am thinking maybe Joa basic normal?

The price list is up now on Haru's weebly website! Shipping has gone up a lot from last time though. He's quoted me $78 for a single doll/$120 for a pair (though I think he is doing a shipping promo now for if you get one of the valentine day couples? which I believe is free?). He will be charging shipping at the end though, in hopes it goes back to normal pricing in a new months.

#106 Epona, Feb 16, 2021
      Last edited: Feb 16, 2021
    6. I'm having trouble figuring out what skin tone matches what options are listed on the product pages! Does anyone have a suggestion for where to find a labeled list next to an image of the colors?

I want to be really picky :XD:

Thanks so much in advance if anyone can help <3

7. @maxxxamillion if he has them all in one pic, I’m not aware of it, but this post it has a lot of the colors, but also includes some no longer available due to him changing the pigment he’s using, so that his dolls don’t discolor so much in sunlight. You can see which colors he’s still offering on the pricing tables on his website.

[​IMG]Untitled by Nikki Kelly, on Flickr

8. @dxgirly Thank you!!! This is so helpful. I really appreciate you sharing!!

9. Thank you! I am ordering Neul and JOA! I have to do the milky tan for JOA - it is just gorgeous. For Neul, I am thinking Basic Normal.

10. Does anyone here have a normal peach doll from Haru and Fairyland + Supia normal skins they could do a comparison with?

I’m just trying to see how it looks next to these other doll brands for the sake of soothing my obsessiveness about similar toned resins in my MSD. And what’s been everyone’s experience with yellowing? I’ve seen some wild uneven tone resin from Haru that is making me apprehensive about ordering. I know he said he’s improving the formula, but I like to know how volatile resin is after being spoiled by Volks.

11. Pricing for available sculpts is shown on HaruCasting's weebly page.
      Since you ask specifically about Geurim, here's the link straight to her info.
      On top of the price shown, remember to consider international shipping if you are not in Korea. It was about $50 additional for me in the US, back in 2019. Prices are almost certain to have gone up since then. :(

12. Haru makes me mad I want them all lol. Thinking to order Joa but still debating which color to choose.. Always so hard to decide between all available skin colors :whee:

13. Haru has a current shipping prices post in his stories for the pre-order. Here’s what it says in case you can’t find it:

1 doll
      US $75 / Canada 63 / Spain 63 / UK 65 / France 57

2 dolls
      US 115 / Canada 88 / Spain 90 / UK 88 / France 80

3 dolls
      US 150 / Canada 115 / Spain 115 / UK 110 / France 100

4 dolls
      Same with 3 dolls

He’s hopeful that by the time this preorder’s dolls are ready to ship out, prices will have come back down some.

14. @dollsoflace I have all 3! I’ll try to take a picture for you later today!

15. Here is a comparison photo of Harustaning Peach Normal resin next to Supia Doll and Fairyland NS.

[​IMG]Resin comparison by Nikki Kelly, on Flickr

#116 dxgirly, Feb 19, 2021
      Last edited: Feb 19, 2021
    16. Thanks for the comparison. This helps a lot. :) It won’t work for a hybrid as I had hoped. But it’s nice to see how it looks against the other girls.

17. Hi quick question. This is my first preorder with harucasting and I wanted to ask. I just need someone to calm my nerves. Are preorders usually required as friends and family?

18. Haru does always ask that you send friends and family. I know it is generally a big risk to do that, but I can personally vouch that I’ve had no problems dealing with Haru. I’ve never heard of anyone else having trouble with an order with him either. If you still feel unsure, message him about it. He may ask that you pay the PayPal fees if you don’t want to do F&F. I wanted to do it that way for my Maji order, so I understand where you’re coming from. In the end I did do F&F though, and like I said everything went smoothly :)

19. I went ahead and did it through friends and family. I'm not really worried about it anymore. I fully trust Haru since I have no reason not to. But I wanted to thank you for your reply. It helps knowing I'm not the only one who felt that way at first. My nerves quickly turned into excitement lol. :whee: