1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Haru Casting Mini Dolls - Part 2

Feb 17, 2020

1. I've just paid my Modeun order today. :) Now the waiting can begin, I'm so happy!

2. I’m already shopping for my Geurim like she’s gonna be here any day :XD: With my Maji, I didn’t really bother because I had no idea what she was going to be like in person. But knowing that she and Geurim have basically the same body, I’m hunting. I have no idea what I want her to be like though so for now it’s just a lot of wishlisting and abandoned carts :B

3. I'm trying to resist Geurim, because I'm waiting for Haru to open the Morae pre-order. He hinted March, but does anyone by chance have any more info on this??

4. I have heard fall this year for Morae.

5. Thank you!

6. Ordered Joa, happy tears! :XD::D

7. Has anyone restrung their Haru doll to skip the elastic going from one leg to another? I find my Maji only ever wants to have her legs together and it makes her tricky to stand because she's so base narrow. I assume it's because she has this elastic literally pulling her legs together at the hips. I know these dolls are capable of amazing posing, but I just can't seem to master it!

8. Hi all! Congrats to everyone who ordered Modeun, Geurim, Neul or Joa. I honestly envy you guys.

I literally have to held myself back to wait for Morae. Anyways, Haru already discontinued Maji right?

9. Maji is not discontinued! She will have an order period in the summer, if memory serves. June or July I think :)

10. Ow. This happens when i already decided on Morae:doh.. thanks for the info though. How about Adori though?

11. Adori is sold out, missed him too :(

12. Geuru, Adori, and Nanni were all discontinued after their last preorder in September 2020.

13. You can see how much Geurim will be at this site, as well as the other dolls that are on pre-order at the moment. You can also see exactly what resins she is available in this time and how much they each cost. :)

Geurim

14. Yes thank you! I’ve had a few people direct me to this link! I had asked this question before Harucasting released the website :)

15. Did Haru ever say what size eyes Geurim takes? I looked through Instagram posts but didn’t see anything, maybe I missed it?

16. I’m still trying to decide. The body is what keeps me from going because I don’t want to have to deal with another size that’s difficult to dress. I also wish the shoulder width was bigger. Ideally I would take the head and hybrid but with COVID I’m not really up to selling the Haru body later.

17. Sent an email to Haru earlier today to get my order placed for a Modeun. :D Now I’ll have 3 dolls I’m waiting on. :lol: Least they aren’t likely to come home all at the same time. Anyway, my Modeun will be replacing the Limhwa Mono I sold recently as my Maji’s twin brother, so happy to say I already have plenty of stuff already put together for him. :aheartbea

@RamenDoodles I don’t know if he’s said anything specific, but I use 12mm in my Maji and Neul. I imagine Geurim can use that size as well. You could try asking him directly through DM if you want to be 100% sure.

18. Does Haru make heeled feet for his dolls?

19. Not for any of the ones he’s already released, but he is working on some for Morae, who will be released later this year.

20. I saw that one for Morae. So if ever get one of the other girls, from which company do i get heeled feet for them?