1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Haru Casting Mini Dolls - Part 2

Feb 17, 2020

1. Definetly not a Joa, but can’t tell you which doll it is I am afraid.

Just keep an eye on his instagram.

#161 Luna_and_Stelladolls, Apr 30, 2021
      Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2021
    2. It's not a Joa, but a DIM Jullis. It does give me Joa vibes though!

3. Hi there! I've been lurking in this thread for a little bit now as I am in the process of buying a Maji second hand~ I wanted to ask what eye size she wears best? I have been planning 12mm but I'm not sure as I have never had a harucasting doll before! Could you share Maji pics with what eye size she is wearing? Thank you! :whee:

4. @QAJenova Huzzah the mystery is finally solved. :abow: I may not have been the one asking about that sculpt, but it did start to lowkey bug me since the style looked familiar. :lol:

@kaboomkim Hey, congrats on snagging a Maji for yourself! I believe I have 12mm eyes in my girl. :) Pardon the visible putty in the corner of her eye...that’s a “I was too lazy to adjust the putty after installing the eyes” issue rather than a fit issue. :sweat

[​IMG]
      You can find more images of her here.

5. Maji Maji Maji! she is my all time favorite sculpt, I have 2. 12mm is also what I put in my girl, though I cannot for the life of me remember how to do images on DOA ^^; welcome to the Maji club!

6. @kaboomkim congrats! Here's my Maji in 12mm Mako eyes

[​IMG]

7. My Maji has 12mm eyes also, from Oscar Doll.

[​IMG]

8. Thank you!! I'm not too familiar with DIM so I couldn't recognize it hahaha

Also I'm loving these pics of everyone's Majis, it's such a pretty sculpt!! Hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on one of my own someday soon...

9. @Singull @reeology @kuro @RamenDoodles ahh thank you all so much for your help! I’m so happy I’ll have eyes for her lol. Your beautiful Majis are making me so excited to get mine!!! I can’t wait to share her here~

10. Mine is wearing 12 mm with a 7 mm pupil
      [​IMG]

11. Yes she does. I find that even some regular msd (not slim) are a bit tight. Its like haru says: she has thunder thighs

12. I finally figured out pictures so I could show off Maji’s eyes properly

https://flic.kr/p/2kX8MS2
      [​IMG]

Fingers crossed I did this right. She is my favorite! Wearing 12mm Tianba eyes.

EDIT:
      Everyone watch in real time as a human cannot figure out the picture FAQ. I’ll just paste a link lmfao.

13. If you’re on the desktop version of Flickr, when you hit share, there’s a BB code option to copy and paste :) this is what it looks like:

Code:
      [url=https://flic.kr/p/2kX8MS2][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51163398481_7bdc21ade6_k.jpg[/img]Untitled[/url] by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/191184165@N03/]Momo W[/url], on Flickr
      I usually trim away the URL code and just post whatever is in the IMG code. Hope this helps!

Edited to add: your Maji is adorable, I love those eyes in her :D

14. The issue must be something I’m doing on mobile, then, haha! I’ll try logging in on my laptop next time I have it out and give it another try.

and thank you so much!!! She’s my favorite of my entire collection

15. @reeology Yeah mobile!Flickr doesn’t offer the correct formatting option for sharing on forums; they just give you a link to the image’s page on Flickr’s site. You need to access the full site version of Flickr (which you can do on a mobile device, but a tablet or laptop will be less of a hassle :lol:) and then check the Share button and choose the BBcode option. It also gives you a choice of image size—I usually go with 640px for forum posting so people don’t have to scroll by an enormous image.

Here’s the code that would work (I personally usually leave the url tag that leads to the image on Flickr so people can click through and check out my other pictures there, but that’s up to you!):
      Code:
      [URL='https://flic.kr/p/2kX8MS2'][IMG]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51163398481_06776e532a_z.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
      Also, FYI for the future, for something to show up in the IMG tags, it needs to be a direct link to an image (so the URL needs to be something that ends in an image file like .jpg, .png, .gif and whatnot). :thumbup

ANYWAY! Your gal looks super cute! Awesome eyes. :D

16. I managed to snag a Maji on the secondhand market, and i’m one layaway payment away from bringing her home!! I’m still trying to decide how I’m going to do her faceup, so can I see some other Majis?? :D

17. @truecrossdrift Ooh congrats! Welcome to the "almost maji owners" club lol. I bought one second hand too. She's in the mail right now but tracking says she's delayed :(

@Singull @reeology In my experience, you can't go over the 640 size on here anyway. I tried to use a larger image for a sale and it kept showing up as broken. But thank you for sharing a link to your maji's photo reeology! she has such beautiful eyes :love

18. MY VITILIGO EMINOR SHOULD ARRIVE TODAY! Maybe today is the day I ask my coder wife to help me with images so I can share her lol.

@kaboomkim thank you very much!! I have a pair of mssteinart eyes coming that I can’t wait to try in her too. She’s the best eye model. What color Maji did you get??

19. [​IMG]honey - harucasting maji by kimberly °(ᵔᴥᵔ)°, on Flickr
      ahhh my Maji arrived today and she is perfect!!! :loveshe is in maji basic normal color~
      This wig is a little big on her but I love the color so it'll stay for a while lol. Also I'm so blown away by how amazing she is! she's so posable but her joints seem so simple?!
      @reeology ooh you'll have to share your Eminor as soon as you can. Haru's vitiligo dolls are goooorrrgeousss :D

20. Hi all! Haru posted about a July preorder on his IG a few days ago. hopefully, he'd include Maji on the list. I'm ecstatic to own a Maji.