1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Haute Doll Exclusive Marie Antoinette-inspired PeaksWood Sky

Apr 5, 2007

1. HD said early on that people could subscribe at the same time as they shopped.

after all, they were promoting new subscriptions.

don't ya'll think that the phone orders might have messed things up? operators inputting info while we were online shopping? *_*

2. Just saw the new issue. Wow. Amazing doll and stuff. Congratulations to everyone who got things!

3. Yeah, I think its most likely the major cause of the issues. Also, people ordering on the phone could have ordered something before it was even uploaded and available to people on the web site. They uploaded items one at a time.

4. Well, they're allowed to order that way but that bugs me as a long-time subscriber...I would hope that pre-existing subscribers would get dibs on items before those subscribing just to buy....and I know those who subscribed as they were buying won't like that stance but that's how I feel about it...otherwise, there's absolutely no advantage to being a subscriber, yanno?

I certainly don't blame folks for taking advantage of this...it's not their fault...Haute Doll needs to give more added value to being a long-time subscriber rather than toss us aside to attract new ones...

Nancy

5. I got the limbo email too - I got my initial order confirmation at 9:08 - so I got my order in pretty early. But as I posted in the other thread, I screwed it up and had to input it a couple of times. I was pretty fast - but I have no idea where I am in the scheme of things! It's all so frustrating! I hope I at least get some of the shoes - they were what I wanted the most.

About subscriptions - I've been a subscriber for a few years - but I normally buy a 1 year subcription. Since you need a two year subscription to buy this stuff, I had to buy a 2 year subscription on top of the existing one year subscription I had just renewed. I bought the 2 year when I found out about the MA collection - so I'll be super annoyed if I don't get anything, when I essentially spent 100 bucks for 3 years worth of magazines just to have the right to buy stuff from this collection. (And no, they wouldn't just let me change my one year subscription to a 2 year. D'oh.)

I hope I get a real confirmation soon. :-(

6. hey guys,

I called Hautedoll this morning and received verbal confirmation that I got everything I ordered. Like a lot of other people I got the "limbo" e-mail also, but a simple call will solve your worries. If you're wondering about your order, just give them a call and they can tell you.

Paul
      Dollcis

7. THanks for the advice, I called. I lost the peach shoes, the white shoes, the pannier, the laceup beige bodice, and the HD-32 wig. D'oh. I really wanted the shoes. :-( That is such a bummer.

8. I'm so sorry for everyone that this did not work out for. How very frustrating.

I just got my tracking # for my one item I got. I think people should be hearing very soon about what they did and did not get.

9. Clotho, I am so glad you got your order!

OMG!!!!!!!!! I just had the box arrive by DHL. I am going to open her up now, but I thought I would just let you guys know the shipping is soooo fast.

10. Thanks Lyssandra and congrats on your order!! Please post pics soon!!

Paul
      Dollcis

11. The doll herself is exquisite, I really love the face-up. However, it seems like all the dresses are missing from my order:( I got all the shoes, wigs and undergarments, but no dresses! I am hoping maybe they will arrive in a second box or something? I just tried to call them about it , but there was no answer. I'm not sure what to do.

12. How odd. And you were charged for everything? Hopefully they are just in a different box, and will arrive tomorrow.

13. Hmmm... so shipping was working over the weekend, but they couldn't send email notifications confirming orders??? Weird...!

14. That is superwierd that you got yours already and other people haven't gotten any confirmations! I'd love to see real life pics of the doll and other goodies though!

I'm on vacation - I'm kind of hoping my stuff won't ship til the end of the week! I was dying to get to an internet connection so I could figure out what happened to my order!

I know there are other people looking for them, but if anyone doesn't want their white or peach shoes, PM me! :-) I'll have to put a WTB thread up too!

15. I just got home and called HD.

the woman I spoke with had no clue that people are upset and I know she wondered why I needed to know right now rather than when my order shipped - in the next few days! but, she was very nice.

I got the peach shoes!!!! my favorite thing. plus the stripey/floral dress and the matching greenish/blue hat.

lost the panniers and corset/bustle and wig! so, with Dollie logic, I have spent more money and bought the black dress that comes with a wig and underskirt. :doh proving that there are few problems so dire that throwing money at them won't fix it.

good luck to everyone, and I suggest you call them. (have your order # to speed things up)

gah! now must sew all summer to pay for this.

16. Congratulations on getting most of what you wanted petiteballerine.

I finally got in touch with the people at HD and sure enough, my dresses are in another box. Whew! Boy did that scare me.

17. Just received my notification from HauteDoll -- no Marie Antoinette clothing for me. :(
      I really wanted that purple dress. Guess I will have to post a WTB.

18. I really wanted the cover dress and wig, plus the shorter version of it and I didn't get them either. I posted a WTB also. :(

19. LOL. well, everything has changed again! I just didn't feel happy about buying the black dress - too much money for my dollie budget right now and not in love with the tall wig. so, I called - yet again - and found out the wig I'd originally wanted was available! so, canceled the black and ended up with everything I ordered except the panniers and undercorset.

whew! this has been exhausting. at least I got a complete outfit from shoes to hat. but, only through being a pest and having a very nice HD person to deal with.

I'm glad you got your second box of goodies, Lyssandra. sorry for those who missed out entirely. *hugs sunflowerdoll and riversoblood* this was crazy! can't say it was fun, either. *_*

I have a good friend who didn't hear a thing until he got a bill for - a tulle underskirt. and it shipped so he couldn't cancel. jeez.

20. Wow, that is crazy, petite ballerine! Just a tulle underskirt? Doesn't do much good by itself!

I'm sorry for everyone else who missed things too.

I can't believe how this whole thing turned out! I wish they had made more. Or I hope they will make more since this was so popular!

I'm glad I got the things I did, so I shouldn't complain, but I'm bummed about the things I missed.

The black dress is a gorgeous one, btw - I posted pics in the other news thread about the Marie Antoinette stuff...I should repost them here.