1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Haute Doll Exclusive Marie Antoinette-inspired PeaksWood Sky

Apr 5, 2007

1. They are so beautiful!!!! The Pink Blush Dress is Gorgeous!!:love... Ohhh I wish I was able to purchase one:(
      ~Anthony

2. sunflowerdoll- no, I haven't tried any of the others on her. I do know that the black Dollectable outfit fits her, because at the Volks Dollpa, someone had the outfit on her. (And it fit both my Elfdol Lydia who is curvy and Volks Emma.) I would be surprised if that outfit was really different in size from the others. I can try one of the other outfits on Luna if you like though. I can do it tonight.

I do suspect that layers might not work on less slender dolls - I know nothing would have fit under the black dress. But then, it doesn't need it.

I didn't get any of the corsets (I guess I should have!) - that might make it fit my customhouse body better!

The outfits all zip up, but the dressing gown has little hooks.

3. Thanks, Anthony! :-)

4. Morganna Fey, My 2004 LE BW CP Elf Lishe (whew, that's a long ID!) in the striped/floral dress, #32 wig, peach shoes and green hat. I think her tattoos are perfect with this style, but the photos don't show them very well. Lishe also has the bosom for this neckline! :D

padawansguide: unfortunately, HD said "we are not taking extra orders at this time." when I told them I lost an item from my shopping cart. I didn't think of it as an extra order, but...at least I'll get the undercorset and panniers. :|

note on the shoes - the ones I got are very small. they fit CP and Iplehouse feet and they are mules. wish I could have grabbed a couple more pairs like the purple or the white flats.

[​IMG]

The incredible peach shoes:

[​IMG]

5. She looks gorgeous!! I assume she is the large bust body? Is the dress too tight or loose anywhere in the bodice?? I'm thinking of getting a CP Miyu for my Marie Antoinette and I understand she only comes in the large bust.

Thank you,
      Paul
      Dollcis

6. If anyone is getting the chance to reorder some items and doesn't want them, I am looking for the pink/aqua cover dress HD-17, the cover wig HD-31, the 2nd wig like it HD-32 and also the wired pannier HD-01. I am willing to pay a bit extra for them!

7. Oh, she looks great, petiteballerine! That dress is so pretty! I'm sorry they wouldn't help you with the other outfit though!

I got the green hat too - it was too cute to resist!

I lost the peach shoes, but with the reorder, I'll be getting them!

The black ones fit my Lydia even though it took some working to get the backs on. I haven't tried the blue ones on anyone yet though!

Oh, I wish I had the whole set! I hope HD will do something like this again!

8. it's a perfect fit for CP large bosom which my girl has. Lishe has those big headlights! ;)

but...the sleeves are very narrow. I couldn't get my Corori's hands in and had to work Lishe's one open hand very carefully through the low part of the sleeve.

9. Thank you so very much petiteballerine--that was exceedingly helpful---CP Miyu, here I come...

Thank you, Paul

10. I had problems with the sleeves a bit too. I was worried about the black dress, but Lydia's hands fit fine through them. As did Emmas.

I have a Domuyu Flexibody, and the thumbs stick out a bit, and they wouldn't fit through the sleeves of the brown dress - I had to put my School A head on the Customhouse body, and then it was no problem. I suspect the problems arise when dolls have the thumbs that stick out slightly.

Anyway, the Volks and Elfdoll hands seem to not have a problem, but other dolls might..

11. sunflowerdoll, the pink and blue outfits fits Luna (SD-10) perfectly. Here are a few pics of her in it. (It's a litle wrinkly from the package, but I'm sure that will fall out. The blue shoes fit too, without too much effort.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. I just got an email from Haute Doll (and it's also posted on their website)

-----
      A few Peak's Woods Sky Dolls are still available in our Boutique

Due to the overwhelming demand for this gorgeous line we have asked Doll Heart to make additional numbers of these fashions and accessories to fulfill our back orders.

We will be posting any additional items we have available in our Boutique section again after our back orders are filled.Anticipated delivery to our office for the additional fashions and accessories is early August.Please check back on the Exclusives page of www.hautedoll.com for further updates on availability. Additional items will be on first come, first serve basis once they are posted on our website.We will not be taking reservations or pre-orders.

We thank all of you for your interest in this wonderful collection!
      ----

So, there is still hope there may be some additional items up for sale on the website!! :-)

Also, I caved and bought the doll. D'oh!

13. WHEEE! :-D

But ugh, August!

14. Oh, and to anyone who bought the doll - what color eyes did she come with?

Thanks!

15. I was kind of glad it wasn't til August - it gives me time to recover from paying for what I already bought from them! ;-)

But yeah - it does seem a while to wait. It's only a month and change away - they said early August. :-)

16. padawansguide: Thank you so much for sharing photos of your Luna in her beautiful pink and blue gown. She looks fabulous in it! :) And I'm so excited to see that the shoes fit too!

petiteballerine: That striped/floral dress looks wonderful also. And those peach shoes are amazing. :)

All of these outfits looked great in the HauteDoll photos, but I think that they are even better in these real owner photos. And now that I know that they should fit, I'm really looking forward to getting my dresses and shoes now too. :)

17. Wow, with superfast shipping, I've already got my Sky doll! She's lovely! I changed the eyes in mine, she came with really pale blue glass eyes, and I wanted more blue-gray. I may change them again though!

Interestingly, her eyebrows are pale brownish, not gray like in the promo photos. Her eye makeup is very pink too, not orangey.

I think she's really lovely! Here she is, all dressed up!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She's very sweet. I think I may maker her the Princess de Lamballe to my Elfdoll Lydia Marie Antoinette! :-)

And one more of my Volks School A in the blonde wig that came with that black Dollectable outfit, and the adorable
      hat!

[​IMG]

18. Sky is lovely! much prettier than in her HD pix.

I like the wig, too, and I wasn't keen on it before. hope I have funds when the next small wave of goodies hits HD's store.

it's nice of DollHeart to make more things. those prices were very reasonable. I love the shoes!!! want more!!!!

19. Hi, I just received my marie doll and she is beautiful!! Unfortunatly she is bald and naked!! I hope they make enough outfits and accessories for everyone.Especially the people who purchased the doll!! 20 outfits,wigs, hats and shoes is not enough for 40 dolls!!! I hope someone from HauteDoll can help!! PLEASE!!

20. I'm a bit confused by your post - the sale for these items was June 15th - it's over...