1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Haute Doll Gives You Sneak Peak at its Next Exclusive ABJD

Apr 4, 2007

1. Will pictures of the items be up before then so we can decide what we want to buy?

Thanks!

2. Is it just the dolls that are only available to subscribers, or are the dresses only available for purchase by subscribers as well?

3. The entire collection will be open to subscribers only starting June 15. That includes dresses, undergarments, wigs, shoes, etc. We will post all items on the website before that date. I will have this issue at Dollectable, so those attending will have an opportunity to subscribe and have a copy in hand with entire collection in it. In the event the collection does not sell out, it will be made available to non-subscribers at a later date. But, really, that is doubtful because most items are limited to 20 pieces only. Thanks for interest. Issue is at the printers now.
      KarenC

4. Karen I just got a flyer in the mail saying my subscription is expiring - it doesn't say which issue it expires with. I started the subscription with Liebchen special doll offer period. Will my subscription include june? I hope so.

5. If I subscribe now will my subscription start with this issue? will a time be given out for when the site will be updated with the doll and outfits?

I hope the pictures will be nice and large (larger and clearer) I feel the pictures are never detailed enough (showing the back views the up close details) , are you planning for the june issue to feature each outfit in great detail?
      I really wish you would work on getting more images and larger pictures!! instead of just the one Enlarge button you need to add a view 1, view 2 ..... as many as you need to show the outfits in all its glory. Its hard to know what you are buying for instance the Muse outfits photos could be much more numerous! to show neck, hem and bodice up close.

I know you're not the one but maybe you can pass this along I am sure there are others who feel the same way.

6. Since the first post said the issue would ship at the end of May, do you know what date the preview pics and prices will be up? :-D

edit: Also, does Haute Doll take Paypal or is it credit card only?

7. I got a sort of email Haute Doll newsletter today and it had this info in it:

We will also be offering gorgeous Haute Doll Limited Edition ensembles in the Young Marie Antoinette inspired collection from Doll Heart. Gowns, wigs, hats and shoes are limited to 20 of each style and we are also offering fans and masks which are limited to 40 each of each color (black and white). Orders will be taken beginning June 15th. You may preview this collection in the Exclusives section of our website starting on Monday [June 4]. All items will appear as "Sold Out" in our Boutique section for our new Exclusive Sky and garments until June 15th. We will open orders on our website (or by phone) on the 15th during normal business hours.

8. Click on any of the pictures and you will get a larger version. I haven't had any issue at all with previewing them. I've been looking at them at: this page.

9. Anyone know how big peakswoods feet are? hoping they are not too slim? Will the shoes fit volks SD13 and SD girls?

10. Last reminder!
      The Haute Doll Exclusive Sky doll and Marie Antoinette Collection will be available for subscribers to order tomorrow (June 15, 2007) through our website in the Boutique after 8 am Central.

http://www.hautedoll.com/shop.php

Due to high demand to purchase the entire collection at once we have also included a combined offer for the Sky doll as well as all of the gowns, undergarments accessories in one neat package. This "whole package" can be found under the Doll Section of the boutique tomorrow after 8 am.

Phone orders can be placed also after 8 am at (262) 658-1004.

TIP: If you "must have" a particular item you may be better off placing your order directly through the website as we anticipate heavy call volumes tomorrow.

Have a great night everyone.

Happy Collecting!

11. I just checked and they are available for purchase now:sumomo:

Should I feel bad about ordering the whole set? But I just couldn't help myself. Everything looked so beautiful and I love that period in history.

12. Those of you who got orders in, what time did you get them in? Thanks!

13. Wow, I missed it! Did I miscalculate the time??? (bleh)

14. It started on 8am Central Standard Time and pretty much mostly sold out in about 25 minutes.

Paul
      Dollcis

15. I had my email confirmation by 9:08 EST (8:08 CST), so my order was submitted at least a minute or so prior to that. I am still so mad that I didn't just submit the order the first time instead of trying to check it!

Actually, that black outfit is really beautiful. I had a friend buy it for me at Dollectable, and it is also Doll Heart. It's a pretty good replica of the masquerade outfit from the movie.

Here's a pic of my Elfdoll (small bust) Lydia in it, with my own wig, mask, and fan.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It fits SD-13 bodies as well - here's my Emma with the wig it comes with (I just didn't like her in it as much and the wig is a bit big on Lydia):

[​IMG]

At Volks Dolpa 2, they had an SD10 Luna dressed in it, so it really will fit a variety of bodies - and hand sizes (to fit through the sleeves)!

The zipper is a bit hard to move through the waist line, with all the fabric, but just keep at it - it will go up!

Anyway, the black outfit is well worth it!

16. It is too bad that most of us that ordered used our credit cards and got confirmations just got emails saying we didn't really get anything that we ordered. Makes me a bit upset. I was there at 7:30 waiting for stuff to go up and that is 5:30 my time.

17. It looks like a great many people did not get orders to go through...there is quite a bit of ranting about the order process on another board.

If you thought the confirmation after sending the order is good, guess again, apparently it might not be and you might not know until they charge the CC card.... I would call and ask.

18. check your emails!

Haute Doll is making more items for those of us who missed out on things we ordered.

you just reply to the email confirming that you want the items listed.

yay! cheers for HD. :aheartbea