1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Haute Doll Super Dollfie Issue Features NEW Jun and Isao

Oct 29, 2004

1. is jun head available for FCS? which no.?

2. Phoooeyyyyyyyy! >_< Bugger. I would have hoped, with coming out with Shirou's sister, they'd re-release Shirou! :cry: Jun is very cute though... She does look like Shirou's sister a lot! :daisy

I'm a bit :oops: about Isao too... he's being released again... so soon? What about the 4th boy?! I can't wait to see more info about Jun though. I presume she'll be the Dollpa 12 SD release, and newlook!Isao the DP12 SD13 one...?

'Guest' - no, Jun is a Limited Edition. None of the exact LE's face moulds can be found in FCS unfortunatly.

3. Ooh, Jun is kind of cute. If I thought I would have the money in time, I'd buy her, sell her head and get a boy body, but I already know that she has no place in my family. She's cute anyway, though. ^^;

4. Jun looks lovely! *wants one*
      I live in Finland which is in Europe. I checked out the ordering page for the 'Haute doll' magazine and there reads that it is possible for foreign to order the magazine. So it it means I can order it to my country too? I'll just fill in my address and credit card number and choose the magazine I want. Is that all? I'm asking this because I want to be sure.

Which one is the magazine I need to order if I want the magazine with Volks articles? Is it January 2005?

I'm a bit confused with this so could someone be kind and help me out? :chibi

5. Oh, and that was me.
      For some reason I wasn't logged in.. :oops:

6. Oh I get it order the magazine by Nov 3rd on the doll.

:grin:

7. So there's a new run of Isao? ::eyes bright up::

Hooray! And that might come at the best time for me to get one too cause I would actually have money then.

I just hope I can secure one unlike last time.

Jun is quite cute. If I was in the market for a girl I wouldn't mine getting her. You can she's defiantly related to Shirou with the face mold.

8. @.@ Can someone help me with ordering this (January) issue with a post or PM? I'm on the site, but I can't figure out how to order this one issue only :o

9. Yes you just click on the subscription link on the bottom of the page.
      Then on the form scroll down and select only the January 2005 issue!!

10. Hi

click the link on 1st topic.. then click the link on that page then when the pic of mag comes up click on the haute magazine pic then when next page appears click on the yellow haute word above the next pic of magazine then you put tick in the jan 05 issue and put in name card details etc and click at bottem and woopppeeee all done....

hope that helps....

:daisy

11. Thanks mystical-maz! :grin:

12. Just wondering--did anybody else do it by phone? I didn't know where it was on the website, or how to order just one at that...so I called.
      I've never ordered by phone before, so I'm nervous...

13. Just where and when would you be able to order Jun from?? Or preorder??
      Not for me... for a freind....

Rachie :grin:

14. That's a good question Wraith. I want to see if I can get Isao as soon as possible.

15. There are a number of avenues for Internationals to buy LE's now. They'll come out on the day of the Dollpa (Dec 5th), and also at the after-party date (sometime after that). Here's some options for you:

Doll and Hobby (Frank) Takes a limited amount of orders for each LE - He'll announce it when he's taking them I think... I'm not really too knowledgable about D&H.

Domuya also get allocated a certain amount - last time it was 4 of each. They're sold directly off the Domu-net online stall. First in best dressed. They went up after the actual Dollpa last time.

Volks now has an international site - and sells some of the dolls directly off that. They will set a specified time on the 5th for the shop to 'open', when you can put the dolls in your basket and buy them straight from Volks. It's pretty hard though! There's a lot of people all wanting to get them, so you have to be fast! They also sell on the day of the after party.

You won't be able to do anything though until all these places start announcing info. ^_^ Good luck!

16. OMG! I want Jun! :o

17. Thanks for the help with ordering the issue :oops: Hearts for all!! <3<3<3<3

But... was I supposed to receive a confirmation email after ordering? >.>; *stares at empty Mailbox*

18. Ms. Caviale, I too just submitted my information for a 6-issue subscription and didn't get any kind of confirmation message sent to my e-mail inbox; just a dubious-looking message from the secure server. That may be something your web development people should address.

Nonetheless, yay dolls! Yay! Finally got off my bum and got a 'scription to this magazine, too!

19. Hi Guys!
      Not at the office this weekend, but will get all your orders on Monday, via our website ordering system. It does not respond automatically, so I will make sure you get some sort of confirmation. Now, our office manager, Charlene, was sick on Friday, so do not panic if you do not hear on Monday, but if she is back, I will have her email confirmations on Monday. Thanks for concerns.

All ordering information, pricing, etc, will be in the issue on page 4. I am certain you will enjoy this issue as we worked really hard to make it correct, interesting and fun. Please let me know what you think when it comes out. Super Dollfies are my love (as well as other ball jointed dolls), so your input is essential to me. We plan on covering them all in the future with many more Esthetics columns from Sherri Rhein and lots more interesting articles and photos from the fabulous duo of Elizabeth Nelson and Mia Peterson.

I also heard mention of a gathering in the Chicago area. I would love to have you all over at my house sometime. I am 45 - 60 minutes north of Chicago on Lake Michigan. I would love to host a gathering next summer and I love to cook, so if someone wants to arrange it, I will host and cook!! I would love to share my kids with you and would love to have you bring your kids and your appetities too!!!
      Hope this clarifies!
      Karen C

20. Karen - Thank you for the update about the orders.

About being the Chicago area - why don't you post a thread in the "gatherings" section about it? ^^