1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Haute Doll Super Dollfie Issue Features NEW Jun and Isao

Oct 29, 2004

1. Mep! I've ordered the issue.... And I'm very unsure that it got through. :oops: :oops:

I havn't recived a comfermation.....has anybody?

2. just a guess, but how much is this doll going to be (the new girl)? These are like $1,000, right?

ahhh so this is when I just look at everybody pix, right? :D

3. Yup, got my confirmation the other day:

"Dear Readers:

Your recent orders for Haute Doll have been received and processed. The January/February 2005 issue of Haute Doll will be released in a few weeks and you will get in on the first mailing of that issue. Thanks so much for your order."

- Therese

4. That's odd, I ordered directly from the site for the Jan issue...

I guess I'll wait untill tomorrow eveing.
      :oops:

5. There is also Yahoo!Japan ..... Celga is very efficient...
      Iam a happy client for one year now !!!.... I highly recommend them....of course, be prepared to pay twice/thrice the original price ......but... getting your dream doll is not impossible.... :grin:

~Mia

6. Dearest Karen, :daisy

Thank you so much for doing this for us in the hobby !!!!
      We sure appreciate it very much !!!
      *throws confetti*

:daisy :daisy :daisy :daisy

We are all very excited and looking forward to receive the Jan.05 Haute Doll Issue !!!!!!
      approximately 65 pages devoted to Super Dollfies ..!!!!!
      YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!!!!!!!!

~Mia

7. Uh...Just when should we expect our issue to come in?

8. has anyone receive the magazine yet? :?

9. They received it from the printer on Tuesday. You probably won't receive it until Saturday, at least.

10. It's here! I got it today. But Karen said they probably won't be ready to take orders until Wednesday at the earliest.

11. I pre-ordered the magazine and still have not yet recieved a confirmation email :(

I dont know what's wrong since I'm positive the order went through x.x;

12. Well, I got a copy of Haute Doll in the mail today.

It was the November issue. With Susie on the cover.

Gee, thanks guys, but... that's not the January/February issue?!?!

:?

Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot.

Left a voicemail message about this on the general message line. Needless to say, I'm really disappointed.

13. 1. Can someone scan the order form?

2. Can Haute Doll be contacted about their error and told that they'll be receiving a print-out order form instead?

That might solve the problem, provided Haute Doll is classy about accommodating you, given their mistake.

If they're taking orders Wednesday, something must be done fast.

14. Well Karen said at the earliest Wednesday, but most likely the end of next week. They have to wait for the magazine to arrive at test destinations in various parts of the US.

15. Is everyone receiving the wrong issue? *Mine hasn't arrived yet* :roll

16. I have a two year subscription since the premiere issue and have not received mine yet - I would not panic (yet!)

17. Hi Guys!
      We publish and print at a Wisconsin firm, Quad Graphics, and mail from their plant here in Wisconsin. Our copy and our test copies for the January/February issue of Haute Doll have not arrived yet. With the holiday, the U.S.postage is slow. I know some copies have been delivered in Europe, and these were sent AFTER the domestic issue, so go figure. If you ordered the January/February 2005 issue, that is the issue you will be getting. This is the ONLY issue being mailed from our printer. If you ordered the November/December 2004 issue (Susie cover), that would have been a second or third mailing and would have been sent from our office. Our first issue mailings are always sent directly from our printer, Quad Graphics. We are not going to start taking orders on Jun and Isao until our test copies arrive in our Western, Eastern and Southern locations--most issues will probably arrive next week some time. Thanks so much for ordering this issue and for your patience.
      Karenc

18. Yep, I spoke to someone this morning and confirmed that my ish was indeed on its way. Guess the November edition was just sort of a lucky bonus.

My apologies for being overanxious. Can you blame me when Jun is at stake? :oops:

I'll, er, be standing over there, feeling embarassed.

19. My issue arrived today, and I haven't had a chance to read it all (so I won't be "reviewing" it). There's nothing in the magazine about WHEN they're going to start taking orders, or if they're going to be "first come, first served" or a random lottery. The information about ordering is 1/4 of one page, contains a phone number and address, pricing, and states it's to US addresses only. It's very little more than what's been posted here.

I tried calling the number in the order info. No answer. I realize it was probably a couple minutes after 5:00 pm there (our mail comes late), but there wasn't even an answering machine saying "we're closed, go away". So for those of you still awaiting copies, I think there's plenty of hope :-).

Marcia.

20. Just a question -- how will we known when orders are open? Only on this site? On this site and Haute Doll's site? I guess if that's the case, it'll be first in, best dressed based on when/how often one checks the message boards/web site... (Or maybe the time/day will be announced a day or two in advance to give everyone a chance to see it?) I just want to know where to look :?

...And, oh goodness... Come to think of it, if it's a call-in thing, it'll probably be scheduled for a time when I'm at work and won't be able to call >.< nyargh! Falling for an LE is sure bad for my stress level. ...Will not stress about things beyond my control... will not stress... nn.