1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Haute Doll Super Dollfie Issue Features NEW Jun and Isao

Oct 29, 2004

1. for those of you that have recieved the magazine, what sort of pricing is on the two dolls?

thanks!

2. Isao $859, and Jun $749.

3. Still waiting to get my magazine, and it's now officially Over A Week. Myah. ;_; Perhaps I have dome something to upset the Fates?

Now that the backstory's out about Jun and Isao, I feel even more obliged to add her to the family. Man...

Anybody else waiting for their copy to arrive, too? :crushed

4. :D
      Do not :crushed FRET! Hopefully your Haute Doll magazines will all arrive soon. Our test copies have arrived and so we are opening orders for Jun and Isao on Monday morning, Decembr 6th, 2004, at 8 a.m. CST. Call 262-658-1004. We were only allotted a small number, so call early. The dolls arrived in our offices yesterday and they are amazing. The Isao has different facial paint from Isao 1. His eyebrows are much thicker, eye color is different, he is really beautiful and the outtfit is amazing--great boots. Jun is simply adorable. Her coloring is beautiful. She is really sweet. Her outfit has more red in the plaid than pictured. I think you will love them. I wish those of you who want a doll (or dolls) much luck. Unfortunately we can only ship to U.S. adresses.
      Sunshine finally here today from the :cow state.
      Love,
      Karenc

5. Too bad I can't get such an expensive doll...I'm looking forward to getting my magazine though T_T

6. Hi Karen!

I have the issue and I have found the page about ordering. It does not specify if you accept credit cards or not though. Will you be accepting credit cards, or just check and money orders?

Thanks!

7. FYI :D : We are accepting reservations only on Monday. Once your reservation is accepted, you need to send a check or money order with your reservation number on the check or money order within 7 days of the reservation. If you send a money order, the doll (or dolls) will ship immediately upon receipt of the money order. Checks will be held in the office until they clear. Unfortunately, we will NOT be accepting credit card payments. Sorry :( .
      Karenc

8. Thanks for the info, Karen! I'd assume we'll be given a reservation # when we call to reserve/order? I looked at the ad in the mag and I don't see one. :?

9. If we ordered the magazine and it's not here by Monday can we still call and order the dolls? or must you have the issue in hand to order the dolls?

10. No. You do not need to have magazine to order. It is nice if you support magazine so we can do this type of thing again, but it is not a pre-condition to call and order. Yes. You will get a reservation number when you call (262-658-1004) if you get in before we sell out. Call starting at 8 a.m. on Monday and good luck.
      Karenc

11. Thanks for your answers Karen! :grin: I'll definitely be calling in to try for a doll.

12. :cry: I still haven't received my issue!

Will it be coming soon? I wanna to read it X3

13. Has anybody in CA awaiting theirs yet? I still haven't gotten mine...

14. I got mine on Friday. So happy! Have been showing it to my non-SD lovin' buddies all weekend. It's also inspired me to think about starting my own SD newsletter with reviews and stuff. *_* Yaaaay Haute Doll!

Now, if I can get through to HD to reserve m'self a Jun, the world will be at peace. :love

15. Say, anyone who happens to see this: now, what's the deal? Are we supposed to leave a message? Wait until we can talk to a breathing body? The phone lines don't seem to be set up to handle large call volume; all I get is busy or "thank you for calling Barbie Bazaar and Haute Doll Magazine, our lines are busy or our office is closed..."

Myah. ;_;

16. As far as I know..the lines open at 8.00am..Im not sure what heppens after that..sorry Im not much help..let us know what heppens tho?

Charlie *^_^*

17. I'm getting that too. :( I'm so frustrated! Last time it just rang and rang and then went into the recording.

18. Ditto - I just left a message (just in case!) and have been trying too - I was thinking about this last night - they probaby don't really have that many lines so they are getting slammed right now - cross those fingers!

19. Wow..even Im geting excited..and Im not even phoneing them! :lol:
      GOOD LUCK!!!

Charlie*^_^*

20. :D :D :D I GOT JUN!!!!! I got in !!!!!!

Everyone just keep calling!!!! They will pick up the phone soon.

I can't contain my joy!!!!! I GOT JUN!!!!