1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Haute Doll Super Dollfie Issue Features NEW Jun and Isao

Oct 29, 2004

1. CONGRATS!!!..Oh thats wonderfull!.. :grin:

Charlie*^_^*

2. Yaaaaaay! Congratulations! I don't suppose any mention was made of how many dolls are left?

3. BIIIIIIIIIIIIG BIIIIIIIIIG YAAAAAAAAAAAY FOR YAAA

4. Thanks Charlie!!!! Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo HAPPY!!!! But I've forgotten to ask which no. am I. Only gave them my email address. I hope they got it right. I should have left my phone no. with them :roll:

5. :D Congratulations!

How long did it take...?

6. They'd only sold about 17 Isaos when my friend got hers, and they had a few more left.

Laura

7. Ahh Im SURE they will mail you with your number!

*this is killing me..I sort of have someome trying to get her from to!!*

Charlie *^_^*

8. I started calling at 7.56am I think. Only got to speak to someone like 8.10am....I got a friend who got JUN at no. 15#. I wonder how many dolls do they have???

Any one knows???

9. JUST GOT THROUGH!

Wheeeeee! >ahem< I reserved Jun and then n I didn't ask how many were left, I was so flustered (sorry!)

I DID ask about having left them a voicemail since I did - she said they would not be making any call backs, and the woman I talked to said they are indeed getting slammed with calls - she said calls from "around the world" so apparently people are still trying to get the dolls from outside the US??

So keep calling! I think a lot of people are looking at the time and giving up so it's gonna be easier to get through.[/b]

10. YAY!! I just got through too! Less than 20 Isaos have been reserved and less than 25 Juns....so KEEP trying everone! GOOD LUCK! :) This is as of 8:34 AM Chicago time...

Hugs! Juli DC :)

11. CONGRATS to you too!! :grin:
      Im so happy for everyone..all I as is PICS..and lots of them..k? :lol:

Charlie *^_^*

12. You REALY got through!!??? WOW..still some left..that fab news..!

Charlie *^_^*

13. I got through!!!! I reserved the 21nd Isao and the 25th Jun!

*feels relieved* I was so afraid I wouldn't get through!

14. Still trying. Trying to keep optimistic, but it's getting difficult. Also scared I'm going to run out of minutes on my cell phone and will then have to pay like fifteen thousand dollars per minute for the rest of the month. O_o

EDIT: BOOYAKA I AM IN AT NUMBER 26 YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOOK AT ME I AM THE WINNER OF JUN WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

15. *HUGGS*...Ohh keep trying...
      GOOD LUCK!!

*edit*YAY for you!!..oh thats wonderfull!!!

Charlie*^_^*

16. Yes!!!! Keep calling!!! I managed to call back to ask for my number. I am #17 for JUN!!!!

Wishing all the rest the best of luck.

Cheers : )

17. I got them :D :D :D I can't believe it! They said they were getting lots of international calls but both my dolls were in the 20s for confirm numbers - I am so excited! She said lots of people were ordering both.

18. YAY!..CONGRATS..
      tho now Im confused..I didnt think you could call if you were outside the US..?? :?

Charlie*^_^*

(who has nothin better to do than watch :lol: *

19. Charlie, is someone trying to get through for you? I hope you get her!

20. Yep a WONDERFULL person is trying for me..tho Im not telling who..cuz I dont know if she wants to be known! :lol:
      Im not gonna hear for sure, sure till later tonight..but Im SURE if we have got one..you'll herar my screeming from over there!! :grin:

Thanks for the thoughts!!
      Charlie *^_^*