1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Haute Doll Super Dollfie Issue Features NEW Jun and Isao

Oct 29, 2004

1. Charlie

I know how much you want Jun - you can try calling yourself and get the confirmation number and get either your friend to send payment for you or you send the payment to them yourself by EMS.

This is what I did and I got them.

Best of luck to you in getting :)

2. THANKS!..
      LOL!! XD..my how could you tell I wanted her..! *looks at sig.. :oops: * Heh..
      Thanks..but i *think* I got one..Im sure..but im not saying anything till I get her PM later...
      YAY..CONGRATS..you gotr them both too...oh thats wonderfull..everyone needs to be happy!!!

Charlie *^_^*

3. HI!1

What address do I send the payment to???? I forgot to ask and I still haven't gotten my magazine..aaack!!

:D

4. :D Hi guys! Office phone is semi quiet now. This is a reminder that we are not calling back people who left messages or emailed or faxed. You have to call and get a reservation number. We have Jun and Isao left. You can call now at 262-658-1004. Isao is $904 and Jun $794; both are $1698 and that includes shipping and handling to anywhere in the U.S. :daisy

good luck!
      karenc

Payments are to be mailed to:

Haute Doll
      5711 8th Avenue
      Kenosha, WI 53140

5. Wowo.... They do get a lot of dolls. I had thought that they may have only 20 for each. It seems they at least have 40, maybe 50 of each doll. That is a lot ~~~~.

You should mail the payment to

5711 8th Ave.
      Kenosha, WI, 53140

6. I kept calling for 23 minutes before I finally got someone on the phone. I started calling from the time I left my house at 8am to when I got to work! :lol: I'm ordering for a friend of mine and was #21 for Jun!

Karen, the price is $749, not $794 or did I hear it incorrectly?

7. Hi Nikita,

Congratulations !!!
      ...jumping in here......

Jun is $749 + 45 shipping and handling = $794
      Isao is 859 + 45 shipping and handling = $904
      Jun and Isao2 = $1698 shipping and handling included

:daisy
      ~Mia

8. ($794 with shipping)

...I would just like to post a general appology to whomever I talked to at Haute Doll who probably thinks I'm an alcoholic or just severely deranged. Apparently I have no phone skills when I haven't slept for 30 hours and am freaking out about possibly having missed my dream doll. Whoever had to deal with my incoherence this morning deserves a gold star.

At any rate, it seems like you had way more dolls than I had thought! (At least Juns) I'm assuming Isao was sold out by the time I called... I didn't ask because I reeeeeeeally didn't want to be tempted ^^; While I do feel sorry for my fellow international-but-non-US Volks fans, this was a wonderful oportunity, and three cheers to Haute Doll for making it possible for all of us! I still can't believe they were priced at less than the yen price, too!! :daisy

[Edit: wow, you still have Isaos? o.O You did get a lot of them! So tempting to call back... But can't afford it >.>; ]

9. :D The prices that I posted include the $45 shipping/handling charge. It breaks down as follows:

$749 plus $45 shipping/handling = $794 for Jun
      $859 plus $45 shipping/handling = $904 for Isao

Thanks!
      KarenC

:wink: We still have Jun and Isao!! 262-658-1004 or 262-658-1881 :D :D

10. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO me and sis got both of them!!! Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Lady d :D

11. YAY..Im glad you got the BJDs you wanted..CONGRATS!

I can now say...I GOT A JUN!!!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek..
      so happy..and Im even happer seing everyone geting the ones they wanted too!
      *runs of to change her sig..*

Charlie *^_^*

12. I got a Jun, yay!! Congrats to everyone else who got Jun and/or Isao too!

I'm not surprised that there're still some available, since its still pretty early in the day. Here on the west coast its just a bit after 8am.

13. I'm glad I asked then!

I'm also still waiting for my Haute Doll issue,... :( ! I'm really eager to read it! Even the Barnes & Nobles by my work doesn't have the issue yet...they still have November issues displayed!!!!! :x

14. Hey Charlie

So happy that you could get her too!!!!!!! :D Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

15. *dances*

My mum ordered me Jun! My little Miss Rori Wilde is coming home to me! EEE!

Congrats to all of us who got one of the dolls! and many Thanks to Haute Doll for selling them (especially at such a great price)!

16. My thanks to Karen and everyone at HAUTE DOLL too! I'm really happy that so many of us seem to be getting though on these dolls...especially since I'm trying to use my powers for good here and establish good doll karma by ordering on behalf of others. ;) But even if you're not in a position to order these dolls, you should buy the issue of the magazine, just as eye-candy. The pictures are particularly fabu in this issue, and the articles are good reading too. Its true, I'm a subsciber to Haute Doll, but in this case I don't think I'm being overly biased in my praise. Besides, some of you that may not be familar with other dolls might enjoy seeing what else is available besides BJDs. :daisy

Hugs, Juli DC :grin:

17. Got both! :D

#14 for Isao and #16 for Jun, so Dollipop, I got mine before you did hehe!

Did not post until now cos I was watchin America's Next Top Model lol.

Zac

18. I have mailed out my payment, just can not wait to see the dolls. Thanks to every one in Haute Doll.

I am really luck, I just made 3 calls before I get through :), and I ordered Isao. An hour later, I cave in for Jun and get it too! Happy, happy, happy.

My bank account is crying though.

19. It's me. My Isao is #11(quite early :)) and Jun is #37 .

20. Yes, I'm so glad Haute Doll offered these dolls to us, many thanks! The price is really great too, Jun is only about $40-50 more than a standard SD13. I normally don't/can't buy the LE's because they're so expensive and hard to get.