1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Haute Doll Super Dollfie Issue Features NEW Jun and Isao

Oct 29, 2004

1. Ooo, thanks to both of you for the pics! Jun is just gorgeous, I can't wait til mine arrives.

bearkitty, that kitty looks so cute with your Jun.

2. Has everyone already received their issue of Haute Doll? I STILL haven't tho I know that my payment for Jun was received by mail today. This is sad, Jun will get here before my issue does. :(

3. Thanks for all the pics..!
      I realy cant wait till my Jun gets here! :grin:

Charlie*^_^*

4. My issue is not here either I am in Massachusetts.

treelore

5. I had gotten my issue from Shops4Dolls&Bears early but I also ordered direct from Haute Doll (late too, I ordered way after the 11/3 cutoff) and it arrived yesterday - I live in Massachusetts too.

If I got mine, then they MUST start showing up today through Monday if not yesterday no?

6. Has anyone not gotten their Haute Doll LE yet (who didn't send a check)? I'm assuming the holiday rush is just slowing the mail down, but I got my payment in the mail on Monday morning (it left with the first shipping of the day and the postal clerk said it would get there by Wednesday). I know I'm probably just freaking out for no reason, but since Haute Doll wasn't confirming payments or issuing tracking numbers, I'm worried about my Jun's status as she didn't come in today's mail either. I'd email them just to ask if my payment got there, but they don't have an email listed on the page, and it certainly hasn't been long enough to warrant a phone call to their office.

I don't care that she's not here yet, it's just driving me crazy not knowing if my payment got there or not. Did anyone else send a money order via priority mail on monday who hasn't recieved his/her doll yet?

7. Could you maybe ring them up and ask? Or PM KarenC?

- Therese

8. I didn't want to phone yet because it has only been 8 days (but, of course, if my payment got lost in the mail they've probably already offered my doll to someone on a waiting list.) I just PM'ed Karen, so hopefully she can tell me if my money order got there. I'll just curl up in a ball and sob if my payment got lost and I've lost Jun forever :crushed (but, on the other hand, she could come tomorrow and I could feel silly... I'm trying to remain hopeful!)

9. Don't worry kiwiflowers, I sent my MO via priority mail on the afternoon of Monday the 6th, and my Jun hasn't arrived yet either. I think they ship UPS Ground (don't remember where I heard that), which isn't all that speedy unless you're close by. Hopefully our dolls will arrive soon! :grin:

10. Don't worry too much. Everything will be OK. I had called to confirm my payment, they are very nice and patient and checked their list for me.

I am sure Karen will get back to you, but if you are too worried you could call them the first thing tomorrow :).

Jun is absolutely cute.

11. Thanks for the reassurance ^^;; I didn't know they were shipping UPS (although that makes more sense for an office). The company I work for ships UPS ground as well and it does take a lot longer than US Postal Service. (UPS also has a decidedly difficult time finding my house because our house number is out of order for the street and our door is around the back. Wish she was going USPS because getting to the UPS pickup spot is really difficult for me. :barf (cat barf!)) As long as I hear back that my payment has indeed been recieved, I can wait patiently for her for as long as it takes :daisy

12. Actually, my Jun arrived just a little bit after I posted! They DO ship UPS ground. I found the box on my doorstep when I got back from walking the dog, so there's no need to worry about picking it up if you're not home when they deliver. :grin: Weird how they always deliver in the early evening though. Hope your girl arrives soon!

13. My gal is scheduled to arrive tomorrow... and I still don't know what I'm going to name her. I guess she'll tell me when she's ready.

14. I sent the payment Priority Mail with delivery confirmation last Wednesday. It was a money order. Haute Doll got it Friday and shipped out Jun same day. She arrived on my doorstep yesterday. Not bad at all!

On top of that, my long-awaited issue of Haute Doll arrived YESTERDAY at my PO box! Grrrr and here I thought I'd get it before Jun arrived!

15. Karen informs me that my Jun should arrive tomorrow. Yeay! ^___^ (Just after I'm done with finals and have a day off. Rather nice timing ^^)

16. Grrr. I had to send a stinkin' check didn't I? :cry:

Oh well, it'll do good to teach me some patience! Too bad we couldn't have a mass Jun gathering, can you picture them all? I'd love to film a little mini horror movie "Invasion of the Juns" (they just. Won't. STOP!)

See it soon at a theatre near you!

17. I'd love to have a Jun Con. Unholy swarming armies of ladies (and gents) and their Juns!!

Mine came, mine came! She is a cutie. She seems too nice to be here with Ginger and Roger, who are both total a-holes. They've taken to calling her Jet Bucket. She's just taking it in stride.

18. I'm glad I'm not the only one with dolls that are snarky and a half. My MSD was supposed to be all cute and child-like, but the only mental voice I can give her consists of all the really snarky things I want to say but restrain myself from voicing outloud. Even though Jun's so cute and innocent, I have a feeling that'll all be a facade for my Jun; she'll be able to rip someone a new one and smile about it so cutely that you can't help but like her ^^;

(I think my Jun also needs dogtags for her entry into the army of Jun...)

19. just got it love it. love that our lovely fourm is mentioned.

annoyed baout what they said about ' other companies' calling them cheap knockoffs. wish theyw oudl fix that and tell teh real story about teh korean dolls. being just as good and lovely as volks. and not copy cats in teh rude why they stated in the mag.

i know they where refering to teh secert doll thing, but wish they would have made thta more clear. instead of generalizeing. that annoyed me.