1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Have you heard of brand True Love?

May 2, 2020

1. Thanks! I'm realizing if I want the accessories, I'll need to order it with a faceup anyway. I guess I can just plan on redoing it if I don't like it.

2. I ordered mine with a faceup since it was only $30. If it’s not very good I’ll just get a custom one done later. The owner pics I saw on Instagram for Aaron had a couple that looked like the company faceup and it didn’t look bad. The wig did not look enough like the official pictures though.

3. I just got message from newclover singing that my baby Ivan has shipped! My smol bean is coming home in hopefully within couple of weeks <3 I truly love how fast True Love dolls get shipped after ordering, this took pretty much exactly a month from order to shipping notice.

4. I got my notice a few days ago too! I was really surprised since it was just under a month since I ordered.

5. Congrats! I guess they're still such a small company that when they get orders they'll get to working on them right away so there isn't much delay. Once they get more popular/known it'll likely slow down but before then we get to enjoy these wonderful non-existing waiting times. :)

6. Waah, that's one of the coolest dolls I've seen in a while. What exactly is Legenddoll, by the way? Newbie question, but I've seen it mentioned a few times. Is it a brand on its own?

7. Hi! Legenddoll is a bjd dealer website. --> Ball Jointed Dolls (BJD) company : BJD accessories, Doll items like wig, clothes, shoes and Eyes BJD-Legenddoll
      It's a good place to drop by once in a while to look for various bjd brands (which I assume they're all Chinese BJD brand) > w < //

The doll in the picture (and all in this thread) is from TrueLove brand :)

8. My Nina came in! Well she did 2 weeks ago. I'll post a picture later as I haven't hosted them anywhere yet.

She's definitely thicker in body the other doll I have, and while I don't mind that, it means I have no pants for my poor girl and all the shops I follow deal in slim mini, and she definitely is not slim

9. Congrats on Nina! I've noticed that it's really hard to find clothes for girl dolls that aren't slim minis too, but if you're doing your shopping in etsy there's at least BJD clothes Curvy and Barbie clothes Doll clothes by WarenBJD who offers "bigger msd/jid" size!

My baby Ivan has reached the country, now waiting for the post office to make their next move and either tell me to pay the custom fees or deliver it to me. Either way I expect him to be home soon!:blush

10. My Aaron came in today - he shipped out less than a month after ordering through Clover Singing. I got him in normal pink but he is very pale - similar to Luts normal as was previously posted. His faceup is not great as others said about theirs. The eyes and eyebrows look nice but he has more blush than I like and the lips are ehhh....Very orange and painted oddly. I can edit them in photos for now.

It was worth paying the $30 just so he won’t be blank until I can send him off for a custom one. One of his eyelashes fell off before I could even dress him and the other came off easily so they weren’t glued in very well at all. They are very nice looking eyelashes though so I will save them to reattach or put on another doll.

The resin feels nice and he was strung very well, maybe a little tight. He stood right out of the box. Overall I’m pretty pleased considering the price though I’d say if you’re capable of doing your own faceups or are thinking of sending off for a custom one immediately don’t bother with the official faceup. At least it’s inexpensive so I won’t feel too bad about wiping it later.

[​IMG]

11. Aww he's adorable! Sucks about the faceup though >_<

My baby Ivan also already arrived and I'm waiting for warmer weather before I get to paint his face so he's sitting in his box waiting for now. At least his clothes arrived so he doesn't have to hang in his underwear. :)

[​IMG]

12. Did anyone notice they now offer 2 1/3 sized dolls and have a new body for dolls in that size available too? (still not possible to get the 1/4 body separately for some reason though...) I wonder it poses as nicely as the smaller bodies do? :D

13. I have seen their 1/3 dolls from dealer website too. The price is affordable for me, but both the faces aren't my type. But using their body for hybrid is quite tempting!

I suppose it could pose as well as their 1/4 but I can't put a finger on. From their promote pictures, there are only very basic pose... :eusa_pray

14. I have an Ivan (1/4) and he's gorgeous! The resin is lovely, the poseability is great. I adore him! The only thing I will say is that it was not obvious to me in the pics that he is crying. Someday I will wipe the tears away. :) I love him to bits!

15. I should have posted her a few months ago, but here's my Tina! Her name's Olivia. She's my first doll that ever came in (and the last one I ordered, go figure), so I'm still building up a wardrobe for her. <3

[​IMG]

16. True Love makes the cutest dolls. :love I have the yo-sized Ivan, and he's such an excellent poser- on par with Loongsoul. I caved and bought two MSD boys since they've got them on discount. I wish they were more popular, they're so lovely!

17. Just bought myself an Arvin. Hopefully he fits the character I have in mind!:XD:

18. Arvin is so cute! I hope you'll post pictures of him when you get him :D I keep going back to look at pictures of him, Cole and Aaron I'd love to get all three + Xiaomo one day but I don't have room for them all :pout: the new 1/6 doll Koi is also very cute, but her clothes, just like baby Ivan's squirrel onesies, are kind of awful :lol:

19. I'll definitely show him off here when he arrives!