1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello BuBu Odoroki (CCC), new piggy on the block!

May 12, 2009

1. Oh my gosh! I NEED one of these. I love CCC!

2. oh man, I think I might be in trouble with this one. It does depend on what the resin looks like though, I haven't been a fan of the translucent resin. I'm not sure which way I want it to go - lol. I've got a lot of piggies already. :) hehe
      Either way, I can't wait to see more photos - he looks precious!

3. I hope the orange is just a paint job. I can appreciate the unique color, but I like pink piggies so I hope I can wipe it off :whee:

I wonder how big he is. I hope he can fit into my Alice Cherry Blossom family :D

4. :aheartbea I need one of these too, such a sweet face, I'm in love :aheartbea

5. hi all, I've heard from CCC's Charles himself that BuBu will be the same size as Alice Cherry Blossom, 14cm !!

6. Thats great Heavenfamily, thank you for letting us know! :)

7. more pics from bubu !!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Yay! He'll fit right in then! :)

Oh em gee lookit the widdle piggy... :D He will be mine. I can't wait!

9. My Alice, William and Julia will be so happy at home XDDDD Bubu you´re wellcome to my piggys family *^^*

10. Oooh too cute!!
      Those sweet little jammies and hat are perfect!!

My Alice piggy and Yoshi and Kayu can't wait to welcome you home Bu Bu!!!

11. Aww, he's so cute! I entered the contest and I can't believe I guessed right! ;~; No email for me though, so I guess I wasn't lucky. I think I might get one at some point XD his little face is so cuuute!

12. Hi Everyone!

Thank you all so much for the wonderful comments, questions etc. :-)
      Here's some more information about BuBu Odoroki:

Size: 14 cm (thank you Heavenfamily, you're correct ;-)
      Resin: orange coloured resin, not painted and not as translucent like our former releases

BuBu Odoroki is a limited edition of 50ea worldwide - Friday May 15 2009 -

During the release we will also announce the names of 5 Prize winners - these persons already did receive an email from us stating they've won a prize ^^*

Have a wonderful day,
      Charles

PS: A very special surprise - joint project - will be released as well during BuBu's release....So, please stay tuned

13. Thanks for the information, Charles!

I have a few more questions - if BuBu is orange resin and not painted why are some parts (snout, ears, hands) lighter in color than the rest? Is that just the way the resin casts?

Also are there any plans for another release in a normal skin/pink color?

14. Hi Celesse,

The "darker" orange is an extra faceup blushed to highlight the 'pumpkin orange' color. So actually the parts of the snout, ears, hooves is the 'default' orange color of BuBu, but will be a just a few teints darker. During the release more pics of the default resin color will be shown.

Honestly, I do not have any plans for a normal/skin/pink edition at this point, but one never knows... ;-)

Have a great day,
      Charles

15. Charles, will there be a group photo of BuBu with your other CCC dolls? I'd like to see how large he is in comparison to the rest of the crew. I was always under the impression Alice was much larger than my CCC dolls, but it looks as though he'll fit in well!

LordHelmet, what a great photo, that's the coolest wild pig I've ever seen! I think the orange resin will be great, especially with the other CCC dolls, it has a more feral look to me.

16. Thank you Winternight, I will upload a comparison pic here soon and yes I agree, the Red River Hogs are such beautiful pigs, great photo indeed LordHelmet :D

17. I like the orange color, it's different. And I hope I can find a way to get one. 50 doesn't seem like very many.

He's so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!! :aheartbea

18. oh so tempting! You did a lovely job on the sculpt!!
      can you offer as a basic? I am not a fan of the PJs and would like the natural resin color, and it would make him more affordable.

19. i must have one of these, it will be my first CCC creation and i can't wait!!! can anyone tell me what one of these guys might retail for? i missed the Alice era so i have no idea...

20. Charles: is the precise time already known for the release?? Since it is such a wonderful sculpt and just a limited of only 50 (??) I'm very afraid it will sell out pretty fast... and I really must have one!

Masoa626: I was still searching for an Alice too, but honestly I think I love BuBu even a little bit more... Alice Cherry Blossoms went for 290 - 300 usd. CCC prizes for the 11cm tinies fullsets are according the shop site around 279 - 289 usd, but Bu Bu is bigger...so I'm not sure..

... really cannot wait til its Friday...so excited!!!