1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello BuBu Odoroki (CCC), new piggy on the block!

May 12, 2009

1. I think that he looks so adorable!! ^____^

2. So cute. T_T I may be doomed to get this for my gf, who has been obsessed with pigs since she was a tiny child. I wonder if I could spot him over that orangey shade? Huuurrrmmmmm.

3. Ohh yes, I would prefer tiny dark brown or black spots over the beautiful orange :aheartbea that would be awesome, fabulous idea to DIY :)

4. Thanks for your inquiry Miyadoru,
      Precise time of release is not decided upon, yet, but will send out word to all our CCC (free) newsletter subscribers as soon as do - and will announce the news here on DoA as well :)
      Have a wonderful day, Charles

5. Damn a week to early before my vacation money gets in T_____T, bet its going to be sold out within the day lol. I love him <3

6. Oh noes he better not be the sillouhette character... i guessed wrong then :'(

Darn it.. it is... I thought because of the paws it was a calf..... IM SO STUPID I WAS GUNNA GUESS PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AH! ><

7. Beste Maankatje,
      We bieden ook layaway aan? Misschien een optie voor je :)
      Dank je wel voor je support!

Dear Maankatje,
      We also offer layaway, maybe an option for you?
      Thank you for your support on BuBu!

Charles

8. Ooo Dat wist ik niet ^^. Kan ook mijn vader lief aankijken xD

9. Oh MY Gosh!! Is he just the cutest little fellow! My whole Alice Cherry Blossom Piggy Family has been asking to have him join them!!!
      His coloring is lovely too!I adds to his personality!!!
      Got to have him!

10. He is so cute!! I am interested, will be waiting for more info :aheartbea

11. As a reminder please this is an English speaking board if you post or reply back in a foreign language either take it to PM or leave a translation for courtesy.

12. Oh how sweet is he????

13. Thank you so much Charles, I'll keep stalking this thread *_* I really dont want to miss out this time, cya :D

14. I'm wondering what the special release will be that is coming along with Bubu.... I hope it's a baby pig!

15. ahahaha I am totally in love with this little orange piggy:D I only saw him tonight, because my pc went down on monday....I knew it was a piggy, my alice will love him, but so will my woodlings..just look at that face, want to kiss it:aheartbea

16. Oh a baby BuBu :aheartbea would be to die for :D pleeaasseee nooo baby BuBu, CCC is hurting my wallet

17. [​IMG]

Hi Winternight, for you :)
      More here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/31829030@N02/

PS The light orange BuBu you see on these pic(s) is the 1st prototype cast blushed version

18. Woow!!!

Bu bu is indeed the perfect friend for Alice!!
      And what about Snoink??
      Will Snoink be the company for Bu bu??

19. Thank you for the comparison pic Charles, so wonderful to see them together. I'm glued to the spot, what time is the release tomorrow and will there be a baby BuBu/Snoink?