1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello BuBu Odoroki (CCC), new piggy on the block!

May 12, 2009

1. Thank you so much Wilkies, I was kinda wondering where you "were" ;)
      Charles

2. Hi Everyone!
      Just wanted to share some awesome CCC Fan Art we recently received
      (Thank you so much Niara and LordHelmet)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Hi Charles!

Thanks so much for posting comparision photos! I really like the way this new little BuBu piggy looks with Alice. I don't know how I missed hearing about the contest, but I think it was a very nice and fun idea for you to do it! I'm sure the lucky winners are jumping for joy right now! :) My "Cochon" Alice and I are looking forward to getting more info on BuBu soon! ;)

Hugs, Juli DC :apig:

4. Hi Juli!
      You're welcome and I'm sorry to read you missed the contest, it really was great fun and we received a lot of good entries :-) Tomorrow we'll post the names of the winners (they've received an email stating that they won already)
      And yes, the release of BuBu is tomorrow will post the latest info on this asap.
      Hugs for you too,
      Charles

Latest news:
      Hi Everyone!

BuBu Odoroki, CCC's newest piggy anthro ball jointed doll will be released May 15th 2009 at 16.00pm (4.00pm) Netherlands Time (Europe).

~ Exclusive Limited Edition 50ea World Wide ~

CCC Staff/Team

5. He is just wonderful! Just love his color and that he's a good fit with Alice. I was going to guess pig but forgot to enter - though I never seem to win anyways.

6. I entered but didn't guess pig, not sure why I didn't really.. anyway, looking forward to the release tomorrow and also excited about the panel at GoGaDoll which I'm looking forward to attending :)

Am seriously considering buying this cutie, hope he doesn't sell out while I'm at work since I wont be able to buy him there.

7. Thank you Charles for the time update, I will be glued to the spot, don't want to miss out on this little cutie

8. Me too :D, cant wait till we can order him :)

9. I missed the contest too, I was out of town when it was announced and when I returned it had already ended. :( Maybe there will be more in the future!

Thanks so much for the comparison pic, Charles, I appreciate that.

Love the art submissions!

10. [​IMG]

Release of CCC's BuBu Odoroki May 15th 2009 at 4.00pm (16.00pm)

~ A Special Surprise Release ~

Teddy Piglet ~ SNOINK ~
      (teddy piglet of BuBu Odoroki)

Two famous BJD / doll artists join hands:
      Carrie Attwood (Tinybear, Sleeping Elf) & Charles Stephan (CCC, Charles’ Creature Cabinet)

~ Together they introduce SNOINK A tiny handmade Teddy Piglet ~

Designed by Charles Stephan and brought to life by Carrie Attwood; “TinyBear” the well known BJD artist and creator of Moona, Bracken and lots more magical little ball jointed dolls -elves and fairies.

Release is in just a few minutes!
      The 5 prize winners will be announced at http://shop.charlescreaturecabinet.com/ a little later after the release

:-)
      CCC Staff/Team
      Charles

11. The tension was killing me XD, I woke up at 7am cuz I couldnt sleep anymore and it took soooooo long before it was 4 o'clock xD

Its amusing I am 28 and this can still get me excited like a 5 year old on Sinterklaas avond (Xmas eve for you non-dutch)

Now to think of a name D: . Who else ordered this beauty?!

12. All ordered and paid for...now to wait...they say for about 60 days!! SOooo long! Hard to wait!...But worth waiting for because they are just TOOOOO cute! My Alice Family is excited to welcome their cousin!

13. Jayyy I got one!! So happy ... now the wait begins phew so relieved.. Congrats Maankatje and RoseAnn!!

14. I went ahead and ordered. I can't resist the li'l gremlin piggy :XD: I'm going to name mine Butterbean :)

15. There are no "nude" shots of his backside - does BuBu have a little piggy tail??

16. AWWWW Snoink is adorable! Wish I could afford to get these cuties.

17. I was curious about that too, Charles told me that BuBu has a cute little straight tail, like the tail of a minipig / potbelly pig

Hi all that ordered little BuBu, I just found the Waitingroom for CCC here:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250838&page=6

18. Okay...I have yet another question...which I should have asked earlier, but I wanted to make sure I got to order one and I didn't know there were two varieties of face-ups until I actually ordered.......Charles...are you out there?.....What is the difference in the default face-up and the special one? .....besides one costs $60 more? Can you show me what the difference is?
      Thank you!
      RoseAnn

19. Hey RoseAnn I found Sweetly Twisted on the DoA forums and you can see her face ups she did for Yoshi and Faith for CCC. Maybe it gives you a bit of an idea on how it will look.

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4721469#post4721469

20. May 15th, 2009

Hi Everyone!

"Guess the New Anthro"!

Right Aswer: Pig, Swine, Boar, Piglet, Pig fairy, Pig Goblin etc...

Congratulations to the following 5 prize winners:

Prize no. 1 – BuBu Odoroki : Els Huybrechts - Belgium
      Prize no. 2 – BuBu Odoroki : Jennifer Buckley - UK
      Prize no. 3 – BuBu Odoroki : Stephanie Foster – USA
      Prize no. 4 – 50% Discount Coupon: Harriette – France
      Prize no. 5 – 50% Discount Coupon: Naiara Saira – The Netherlands

We hope you are happy with your prize! The contest was so much fun for us to do and so many people participated, we received over 170 entries, so thank you all!

Have a wonderful day,
      CCC Staff/Team,
      Charles

[​IMG]